Everybody's gone to the Rapture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
In Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, the player explores a small English town whose inhabitants have mysteriously disappeared. The player can interact with some objects, such as doors and radios. As the game progresses, the player learns more about what has happened.

3om-ftMQwDY

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

Kazenji
Seen this game reviewed on a show i watch, Its from the same people who did 'Dear Esther'

I'll probably won't try it out, Not my sort of game personally.

Smasandian
I really enjoyed Gone Home but I heard the movement speed for this game is very slow and I have a feeling that would drive me nuts.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian
I really enjoyed Gone Home but I heard the movement speed for this game is very slow and I have a feeling that would drive me nuts.

Yeah....there's a run button for this game which the game doesn't even tell you about, So yeah not alot of people know about it

only problem with it i heard about it is that you don't start running until you build up momentum, which doesn't happen for about five seconds and by the time you manage to get a full 'run' going, you're already reached your destination.

Smasandian
Yeah, and the run button doesn't really increase the speed.

Maybe I'm forgetting but I thought Gone Home had a pretty good pace when you walked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.