Everest (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
A climbing expedition on Mt. Everest is devastated by a severe snow storm.

http://i.imgur.com/MoNrJXi.jpg

Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Josh Brolin, Jason Clarke, John Hawkes, Sam Worthington, Emily Watson, Michael Kelly, Keira Knightley, Robin Wright & Elizabeth Debicki.

dOHS-mxn0RQ

Kazenji
Been seeing the trailer for this one alot, The last few times i've been to the cinema.

Esau Cairn
Good cast.

ares834
I loved the book Into Thin Air which is based on the same incident, so I'm really looking forward to this.

JassiRnb
I loved the film and the cast. Will watch of course. Now i am waiting for the film "The Walk".

Robtard
Meh, might watch on a download.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm already at base camp...,CAN'T WAIT!

Kazenji
Good movie

even felt Sam Worthington was good in his role too, alot better then his other movie roles.

jaden101
What's better than getting the shitiest Australian actor going (Jason Clarke)?

Getting the second shitiest Australian actor going as well. (Sam Worthington)

I honestly didn't care about any of the people in the film and whether they died or not.

wakkawakkawakka
I thought Jason Clarke was from New Zealand. no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I thought Jason Clarke was from New Zealand. no expression What's the difference?

wakkawakkawakka
Idk...I do know that there's a mountain that has it out for Australians.

jaden101
He's Australian. Queensland.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jaden101
What's better than getting the shitiest Australian actor going (Jason Clarke)?

I disagree with Jason Clarke being shit actor, But hey your a Pessimist, That much is known.

jaden101
Originally posted by Kazenji
I disagree with Jason Clarke being shit actor, But hey your a Pessimist, That much is known.

*you're

You're welcome.

;-)

jinXed by JaNx
Ended up seeing this late but was still able to score an imax viewing. Even though the movie is quite good and holds up strong as an adventure/survival flick...,the old school, Everst IMAX movie is a much much better viewing experience for the cinema. I'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about. It was in the late 90's there was an imax documentary released in the mid 90's titled, Everest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.