Fair & Square

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Fights in comics have a tendency to be circumstantial. Rarely do we ever see two guys in their prime, at their best, going for broke. But this thread isn't about winners. It's about losers. So my question is which top tier has the most straight up losses. Where there were no mitigating circumstances? Hell it doesn't have to even be a top tier. Which character has the most while fighting at their best vs an opponent doing the same

Facee
Anybody fighting Dc's flagship big blue. whistle

Digi
On volume, it will be those with the most appearances (and in solo books). Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, Wolverine. Slight edge to Marvel bc they're in the middle of their first real reboot, while DC is already 2-3 deep depending on a particular character's continuity. But I'd say everyone else is going to be a distant 5th.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
On volume, it will be those with the most appearances (and in solo books). Batman, Spider-Man, Superman, Wolverine. Slight edge to Marvel bc they're in the middle of their first real reboot, while DC is already 2-3 deep depending on a particular character's continuity. But I'd say everyone else is going to be a distant 5th.

Interesting

DarkSaint85
Champion.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor, easily.

Damborgson needed counseling during that 2-3 year stretch of The Odinson's humbling.

Blue Area Vet
Tie between Hasselhoff Sups and 52 Sups.

Henry_Pym
The Wasp

She was the damsel in distress for the avengers for a long time.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The Wasp

She was the damsel in distress for the avengers for a long time.

Top tier?

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hell it doesn't have to even be a top tier. Which character has the most while fighting at their best vs an opponent doing the same did you only read half the OP?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.