Maestro Buster Surfer vs. Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
This is SS who just embarrassed Maestro.

Who wins?

Sin I AM
Hmmm, u got context of the bout?

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmm, u got context of the bout?

Maestro had somehow obtained Surfer's board, so boardless Surfer slapped him around and tanked his every attack, treated him as if he was a child and went away once he regenerated his board.

StiltmanFTW
Is Kang aware that you no longer have him in your avi/sig?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Maestro had somehow obtained Surfer's board, so boardless Surfer slapped him around and tanked his every attack, treated him as if he was a child and went away once he regenerated his board.

Lol scans?

One_Angry_Scot
Lol scans?

Here you go.

(normally I'd use turboimagehost to upload but that's not working for me).

http://imgur.com/a/YxAr6

I like the art in this fight. Surfer is drawn quite well I think.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Here you go.

I like the art in this fight. Surfer is drawn quite well I think.

Lmfao that was so epic!!!

h1a8
There is no way Classic Thor is beating this Surfer.

Digi
We know jack all from such a limited showing. We'd either have to extrapolate irresponsibly or hand it to Thor bc of lack of feats from this Surfer. Neither tells us anything. It's all just speculation.

Time-Immemorial
Thor wins

Tar-Antado
Surfer. Stips are simple enough for me.

Mindship
Here you go.

I like the art in this fight. Surfer is drawn quite well I think. Holy crap, that's canon? I've never seen Maestro treated so indifferently before. What comic is this from? Would love to know the whole context.

And yeah, the Surfer art is pretty cool, though methinks eyeliner/Kirby-Surfer eyes may've been better than his lil' white peepers here.

As for beating Classic Thor: sure seems like he would, quite handedly, but indeed, more feats from this Surfer would be nice to get a better idea.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Is Kang aware that you no longer have him in your avi/sig?

He's still mentioned in my sig though just not in the drawn part.

DarkSaint85
Great thread.

The Sorrow
Classic Thor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindship
Holy crap, that's canon? I've never seen Maestro treated so indifferently before. What comic is this from? Would love to know the whole context.

And yeah, the Surfer art is pretty cool, though methinks eyeliner/Kirby-Surfer eyes may've been better than his lil' white peepers here.

As for beating Classic Thor: sure seems like he would, quite handedly, but indeed, more feats from this Surfer would be nice to get a better idea.

That isn't 616 Surfer and I wouldn't consider that a fight tbh but this Surfer has been beastly. He casually owned Namor and Herc at the same time.

DarkSaint85
Tbh, I would have thought EVERY one in the entire storyline, barring Surfer (in his own series), Thanos and his Cabal, and the ones who escaped on Reed/T'Challa's ship, are non canon.

Mindship
Originally posted by carver9
That isn't 616 Surfer Figures.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbh, I would have thought EVERY one in the entire storyline, barring Surfer (in his own series), Thanos and his Cabal, and the ones who escaped on Reed/T'Challa's ship, are non canon.

thumb up

It isn't canon.

ShadowFyre
Im pretty sure that is 616 Surfer unless I missed something. There is bw surfer and the one who envountered maestro and made all the defender comments

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im pretty sure that is 616 Surfer unless I missed something. There is bw surfer and the one who envountered maestro and made all the defender comments

He is and he isn't. It's the 616 in the sense that he is identical to the 616 Surfer both physically and in terms of their histories, but it's not the 616 individual. That Surfer is rebuilding the universe with Glorian.

One_Angry_Scot

The actual Surfer is with Dawn and has just absorbed the Shaper of Worlds power.

This is a Surfer that was created on Battleworld.

carver9

Unless Surfer knows how to split up and throw one of himself into a different reality, I think you missed something. A handful of 616 people survived/went to the Doom made universe and Surfer wasn't one of them.

Surfer is currently recreating the Universe with the Shaper of Worlds power.

DarkSaint85
So a fraction of Doom's power is enough to humiliate Maestro....

ShadowFyre
Thanks guys on the surfer stuff. Isnt basically anyone on BW as powerful as Doom wants them to be? Lets take the fodder Thor and Hulks for example. If Doom created all of them, arent they only as strong as he imagined them to be?

carver9
Thanks guys on the surfer stuff. Isnt basically anyone on BW as powerful as Doom wants them to be? Lets take the fodder Thor and Hulks for example. If Doom created all of them, arent they only as strong as he imagined them to be?

thumb up

Is the Hulk's even super human?

carver9
So a fraction of Doom's power is enough to humiliate Maestro....

How many Beyonders is a fraction of Dooms power?

Magnon
The actual Surfer is with Dawn and has just absorbed the Shaper of Worlds power.

This is a Surfer that was created on Battleworld.
Actually, Surfer didn't absorb Shaper's power; he was just channeling it. Just like Dawn. Shaper of Worlds is the one with the (pretty much limitless) power but he needs to rely on the imagination of others in order to create anything.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Magnon
Actually, Surfer didn't absorb Shaper's power; he was just channeling it. Just like Dawn. Shaper of Worlds is the one with the (pretty much limitless) power but he needs to rely on the imagination of others in order to create anything.

Ah don't worry I knew that. Was just poor phrasing on my part.

carver9
Ah don't worry I knew that. Was just poor phrasing on my part.

How are you doing buddy?

One_Angry_Scot
How are you doing buddy?

Im okay thanks. Been quite busy with the psychologist recently but that's about it.

carver9
Im okay thanks. Been quite busy with the psychologist recently but that's about it.

Haven't heard from you in a bit. Had a feeling something was going on. How's your bro? Did you ever get a new cell phone? I think you told me you did. If so, what kind. I can't remember if you told me or not.

One_Angry_Scot
Haven't heard from you in a bit. Had a feeling something was going on. How's your bro? Did you ever get a new cell phone? I think you told me you did. If so, what kind. I can't remember if you told me or not.

He's okay, was his first day back at school today.

It was a HTC One M8.

Time-Immemorial
Thor all day every day.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Thor gave Galactus a run for his money. Thor was almost always shown to be above Surfer in their brawls. Thor wins.

Though it's incredibly funny how Surfer wtfpwnd Maestro, like stomping a gnat.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Thor gave Galactus a run for his money. Thor was almost always shown to be above Surfer in their brawls. Thor wins.

Though it's incredibly funny how Surfer wtfpwnd Maestro, like stomping a gnat.

But wait, of course it's not 616 Surfer, it's non-canon. Why else would it be?

carver9
I know it hurt that it isn't but it'll be ok. Just know that Maestro has shown himself to be above top tier. My shoulder is here for you all.

The Nuul
Will you hold my hand as well, Carver?

Thanks pal.

Time-Immemorial
I know it hurt that it isn't but it'll be ok. Just know that Maestro has shown himself to be above top tier. My shoulder is here for you all.

So SS didn't crush him? laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So SS didn't crush him? laughing out loud

What's your definition of someone getting 'crushed'?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by The Nuul
But wait, of course it's not 616 Surfer, it's non-canon. Why else would it be?

Maestro was lucky it wasn't 616 Surfer, as 616 has better feats. Though it's hard to imagine how to embarrass Maestro even more...

Time-Immemorial
What's your definition of someone getting 'crushed'?

Maestro losing. laughing out loud

carver9
Maestro losing. laughing out loud

So he lost? How was he beaten? no expression

ShadowFyre
There was no actual fight but it was pretty clear this Surfer was meant to be somewhat above him. Maestro got a somewhat cheapish shot in, I say somewhat because he announced himself I think first. Surfer floored him with a punch and no sold a clap. Neither really hurt the other though and they talked as much as fought so I wouldnt say crushed.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Maestro was lucky it wasn't 616 Surfer, as 616 has better feats. Though it's hard to imagine how to embarrass Maestro even more...

thumb up

Sin I AM
Surfer didn't crush Maesto but he did show he was above him and he embarrassed him tremendously. Dialogue says it clearly. Still if that's all he's done its not enough to suggest a win for him over Thor

Board Walker
Surfer > Maestro > Thor

Sin I AM
Honestly that scene ran pretty well. I love the commentary about surfer flying thru a sun and being unimpressed by a thunder clap. I think that speaks volumes

carver9
Surfer didn't crush Maesto but he did show he was above him and he embarrassed him tremendously. Dialogue says it clearly. Still if that's all he's done its not enough to suggest a win for him over Thor

Dialog really doesn't mean much. I know you want to give Surfer that win over Maestro but it just didn't happen. Was a small exchange that happened with no results. Sorry!!!

Time-Immemorial
So he lost? How was he beaten? no expression

By SS, duh laughing out loud

carver9
By SS, duh laughing out loud

So he was koed or damaged? Scans.

Time-Immemorial
I never said he was KO'd, I know that your only level of understanding in a fight.

Besides Goku would beat the living shit outa him, and TKO himlaughing out loud

carver9
I never said he was KO'd, I know that your only level of understanding in a fight.

Besides Goku would beat the living shit outa him, and TKO himlaughing out loud

Gotcha. So Hulk didn't lose.

Yep, Goku would destroy him and Superman at the same time without going Super Saiyan.

smile

Time-Immemorial
Gotcha. So Hulk didn't lose.

Yep, Goku would destroy him and Superman at the same time without going Super Saiyan.

smile

Quit copying me

carver9
Quit copying me

Take off my sig and I'll stop copying you.

mad

Time-Immemorial
Take off my sig and I'll stop copying you.

mad

What sig of yours.

StiltmanFTW
Carver vs. Time. No matter who wins, we lose.

Sin I AM
Dialog really doesn't mean much. I know you want to give Surfer that win over Maestro but it just didn't happen. Was a small exchange that happened with no results. Sorry!!!

Tanking his ultimate attack? Casually taking his board and leaving? Treating him like he was beneath him? Even you'd have to admit Maestro was humbled. Every encounter doesn't require blood on the floor. It's obvious how it would go.

carver9
Tanking his ultimate attack? Casually taking his board and leaving? Treating him like he was beneath him? Even you'd have to admit Maestro was humbled. Every encounter doesn't require blood on the floor. It's obvious how it would go.

You got tanking his thunderclap right. The rest of it wasn't even a fight.

DarkSaint85
In a BZ. You, me, Low Herald amalgam, using the same rules as ID's tourney.

StiltmanFTW
The rest of it wasn't even a fight.

Surfer sent Bitchstro flying with a single punch and yes, it happened during the actual fight, unlike Bitchstro landind a pussy cheapshot at the beginning.

carver9
Surfer sent Bitchstro flying with a single punch and yes, it happened during the actual fight, unlike Bitchstro landind a pussy cheapshot at the beginning.

Did that punch damage Maestro?

Adam Grimes
You tell me, does he get turned on by bitchslaps?

Because that face is either pain or pleasure.

long pig
Wolverine.

Time-Immemorial
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/4/5/customsig_137245_35.gif

Rao Kal El
thumb up

Thats how characters who can be inside an actual sun should treat the Thing and the Hulk laughing

DarkSaint85
Truly.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up

Thats how characters who can be inside an actual sun should treat the HP Doomsday and the Hulk laughing

Correction. Especially since Hulk strength fts are far better.

Rao Kal El

Nah! Hulk gets beaten by snakes. HP DD by Imperex blast of entropy.

Huuuuuuuuuge difference.

Chumps like Hulk have nothing on guys who can roam the cosmos that is why PIS and CIS exist so Pak can make you believe that Hulk can hang out with guys on a different power level smile

carver9
Nah! Hulk gets beaten by snakes. HP DD by Imperex blast of entropy.

Huuuuuuuuuge difference.

Chumps like Hulk have nothing on guys who can roam the cosmos that is why PIS and CIS exist so Pak can make you believe that Hulk can hang out with guys on a different power level smile

Hulk strength fts poops on Doomsdays...I think I did right by putting him there.

Time-Immemorial

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/4/5/customsig_137245_35.gif

Rao Kal El
Hulk strength fts poops on Doomsdays...I think I did right by putting him there.

And Doomsday vs feats poop all over Hulk's even though Doomsday only appeared on what? 15 comics? laughing

Time-Immemorial
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0t8mxrdl3ls/T_tX9BCxKbI/AAAAAAAAB9Q/50HtSMvs9Wk/s640/Hero-Envy-HulkvsSilverSurfer5.jpg

h1a8
You got tanking his thunderclap right. The rest of it wasn't even a fight. the writer was portraying that Surfer would easily stomp him if they were to fight. That's all that matters.

h1a8
Hulk strength fts poops on Doomsdays...I think I did right by putting him there. what strength feat of Hulk beats breaking an amped Supermans arm against his strength (overcoming amped Superman's strength and durability)?

Time-Immemorial
None, Carver is in his dream world again. Maybe now that Hulk is Asian, the love affair might be over.

carver9
And Doomsday vs feats poop all over Hulk's even though Doomsday only appeared on what? 15 comics? laughing

It really doesn't.

Time-Immemorial
Hulk gets punched in the face, again.

carver9
Hulk gets punched in the face, again.

And get right back up?

Time-Immemorial
And get right back up?

No stays down for 10.

carver9
No stays down for 10.

When did Surfer do that to Maestro?

Rao Kal El
It really doesn't.

When has Hulk ever killed an Icon as Superman?
When has Hulk ever tanked an combined all out blast of heralds as nothing with one hand tied behind his back?
One shot herald team busters?

DD eats him alive evil face

Hulk vs the Thing is a classic fight just leave him on his weight class laughing

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Raisen
That showing demonstrates how any surfer should be able to thrash any hulk
surfer should smash thor also but the writers have their favorites and all

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
That showing demonstrates how any surfer should be able to thrash any hulk
surfer should smash thor also but the writers have their favorites and all

thumb up

carver9
When has Hulk ever killed an Icon as Superman?
When has Hulk ever tanked an combined all out blast of heralds as nothing with one hand tied behind his back?
One shot herald team busters?

Hulk vs the Thing is a classic fight just leave him on his weight class laughing

Lol...everything you've named tell us that DC universe is weak. Also, Hulk punched Onslaught until he was pieces of dirt on the ground and punched an android that had 4 times Thor power in it to pieces. That poops on anything you just said (he also nearly overpowered an abstract that was focusing his power all on Hulk).

Doomsday needs an upgrade.

The Nuul
Smh at this thread, again another thread turned into shit. Thor is not even being talked about.

Raisen
Originally posted by The Nuul
Smh at this thread, again another thread turned into shit. Thor is not even being talked about anymore.

in KMC it is impossible to mention hulk without mentioning superman...at that point either thor or silver surfer will be thrown in
just the way it is here bro

Rao Kal El
Blame it on Carver, he is the one who brought Doomsday into this.

eaebiakuya
Nothing that regular Surfer could not do. But this have less feats than regular Surfer. Thor wins.

Time-Immemorial
Blame it on Carver, he is the one who brought Doomsday into this.

^^

Sin I AM
You got tanking his thunderclap right. The rest of it wasn't even a fight.

You'll never be respected till u shed your bias. Until then youre just another flaming fanboy. (Special emphasis on the flaming)

StiltmanFTW
Maestro started the damn fight and got put in his place. There was no real winner as Banner was still more than battle-ready, but it's clear who had the upper hand.

Raisen
Maestro started the damn fight and got put in his place. There was no real winner as Banner was still more than battle-ready, but it's clear who had the upper hand.
yeah, there really should be no dispute to this

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

I was like seeing an Adult rebuke a Child. There was no doubt that he could have beat the living shit out of Maestro, he just didn't see Meastro being worth it.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Also, Maestro got him by surprise, punched in the face, smashed into concrete... and guess what, even without his board, Norrin retaliated quickly.

Reminds me somewhat of Skaar vs. 616 Surfer.

Time-Immemorial
Yes. Also, Maestro got him by surprise, punched in the face, smashed into concrete... and guess what, even without his board, Norrin retaliated quickly.

Reminds me somewhat of Skaar vs. 616 Surfer.

Guess Carvers comic was missing those scenes.

He bought the budget comic.

long pig
Thor looks like a goddamn tranny to me.

Wood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.