Boomerang vs. Grey Gargoyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Standard rules.

leonidas
is this the more recent boomerang? the one with super speed? if it's that one he'd def win. gargoyle could never touch him. i'd take classic boomerang too i think. some of those rangs could pretty easily slice stone and the explosives packed enough pop that a few of them would end it before gargoyle could close the starting distance. imo.

StiltmanFTW
Standard Boomerang, no jet boots.

Gargoyle's done some insane shit, like "catching" Iron Man's repulsor ray and turning it to stone (...), but I gotta agree that Boomerang's weaponry, aim and hand speed should suffice for the decisive win, largely because of the distance.

leonidas
he froze a repulsor ray...?? laughing out loud that sounds like some late 60's science right there....

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
is this the more recent boomerang? the one with super speed? if it's that one he'd def win. gargoyle could never touch him. i'd take classic boomerang too i think. some of those rangs could pretty easily slice stone and the explosives packed enough pop that a few of them would end it before gargoyle could close the starting distance. imo.

Are you confusing Boomerang with Captain Boomerang?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Scoobless
Are you confusing Boomerang with Captain Boomerang? Leo only deals in more well known characters. Most words are just an abbreviation to him as a result. Anytime someone says 'Woman' or 'Man' on the forum then that's obviously talking about Wonder Woman and Superman. I don't know how he figures out when people are talking about Iron Man and Spider-Man though?

StiltmanFTW
laughing

DarkSaint85
We need KM level knowledge here.

Which is to say, characters no one cares about. Like Alpha Flight.

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Are you confusing Boomerang with Captain Boomerang?

maybe. sneer

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Leo only deals in more well known characters. Most words are just an abbreviation to him as a result. Anytime someone says 'Woman' or 'Man' on the forum then that's obviously talking about Wonder Woman and Superman. I don't know how he figures out when people are talking about Iron Man and Spider-Man though?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1d/52/ea/1d52eaceccb1455295e6590ea42ba37a.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I thought same as Scoob, that you confused characters, but then I wikipedia'd Boomerang using jet boots lately stick out tongue

long pig
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We need KM level knowledge here.

Which is to say, characters no one cares about. Like Alpha Flight.
Alpha flight is criminally underrated.

StiltmanFTW
And criminally overrated by Mungi.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
he froze a repulsor ray...?? laughing out loud that sounds like some late 60's science right there....

Yes, he did. Onedumb posted the entire fight in the revamped IM thread.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138736/3920343-ironmanvsgreygargoyle.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.