which canon jedi survivors do you want to see in Rebels season 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
which canon jedi survivors do you want to see in Rebels season 2 and beyond going on adventure, possibly engaging vader

they have to be canon they have to survive order 66, and you can realistically see them in season 2 and beyond Rebels. they could be jedi or inquistor. so asajj mace are dead. yoda and obi wan are in hiding.
tholme is dead. does sora bulq exist in new canon?

so we will see Kanan and Ashoka

we might see Bariss as an inquistor.

quinlan vos most likely survived order 66.

luminar died.

any other known jedi order 66 survivors in new disney canon?

how would you like to see the jedi in rebels?

id like to see vader vs vos

Trocity
Vos dies.

Zenwolf
Are there even any Jedi worth of note in the canon? I can't really think of any other than what is said.

I guess Shaak Ti maybe, but then again she did die by Anakin's saber in Yoda's vision so.....

Can't really think of any Jedi other than the ones already spoken of.

|King Joker|
I'm not really interested in seeing any more Jedi cameos from the PT.

Fated Xtasy
I think Eeth Koth is going to show up due to his unknown fate.

a few Jedi from the Pt perhaps? idk

Total Warrior
Vos vs Vader would be a cool fight

TheNuisanceBird
The problem with having any Clone Wars Jedi Knights or Masters would be that it'd take away the threat of the Empire. The Inquisitors would be slaughtered by the average Jedi Master of the Clone Wars Era.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
Vos dies.

source?

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Vos vs Vader would be a cool fight

yeah i wanna see that smile

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
The problem with having any Clone Wars Jedi Knights or Masters would be that it'd take away the threat of the Empire. The Inquisitors would be slaughtered by the average Jedi Master of the Clone Wars Era.

sounds like cool stories

NewGuy01

Not really, Barriss would slaughter average masters.

WildBantha88
Qui Gon Jinns Force ghost

Revanchiste
THE ENTIRE JEDI ORDER, and I want them to survive the third Jedi purge made b krayt !!!! BECAUSE THEY HAVE A FAN BASE !!!

I want to see Kota, Ashoka yhea the girl that make episode III non canon. XDXD

juyomaster34
The Dark Woman
Tholme
T'rra Saa
A'Sharad Hett
Arc Trooper Alpha 17
K'Kruhk
Rahm Kota

Revanchiste
XDXDXDXD.

This confirm what I said earlier.....

And Rh=ahm Kota is obviously here....

Nargaroth
Originally posted by juyomaster34
The Dark Woman
Tholme
T'rra Saa
A'Sharad Hett
Arc Trooper Alpha 17
K'Kruhk
Rahm Kota

Tholme is confirmed as being dead in canon, and the other do not exist. But personally, I'd like to see Yaddle. Not necessarily in Rebels, but she's interesting considering that she is stated to share Yoda's affinity for the Force.

|King Joker|
An'ya and T'ra Saa would actually be really cool to see.

Not necessarily in Rebels, though.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Tholme is confirmed as being dead in canon, and the other do not exist. But personally, I'd like to see Yaddle. Not necessarily in Rebels, but she's interesting considering that she is stated to share Yoda's affinity for the Force.

And they'll need to explain her disappearance for RotS.

Who knows, she might be a victim to Dooku/Grievous.

Or a victim of Order 66

juyomaster34
Yaddle died when Anakin was still a padawan.
I believe he was part of the reason why she died,too soon.
Tholme ain't dead,this Jedi faked his death so much that he should be called Machiavelli of the Jedi.

Far as Canon goes..... They don't know who or what should be Canon. They(Disney).
Don't exist?
Tell that to my CW comics of the entire CW!!!
With Tholme,T'ra Saa, Quinlan Vos, Dark Woman and the rest.

Does Luke 's NJO still exist?
Of course it does,it's Luke.
So Chewbacca really ain't dead being Canon,too,right?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf

I guess Shaak Ti maybe, but then again she did die by Anakin's saber in Yoda's vision so.....

I thought that was Grievous killing her, because it looked like the ROTS Cut Scene.

But I guess that wouldn't make sense now with her recording in the Marvel SW comic.

ares834
In another deleted scene, Anakin kills her in the same way.

Nephthys
Shaak Ti's died in like 6 different ways. It's kind of bizarre.

Zenwolf
Nah only 2, or well 3 including TFU. But...yeah, don't get what's up with all her death stuff.

Q99
Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin.

I really want to hear the story of how they faked their death and have been serving Sidious all along smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Q99

I really want to hear the story of how they faked their death and have been serving Sidious all along smile http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fv6p0lnI1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Q99
Nah only 2, or well 3 including TFU. But...yeah, don't get what's up with all her death stuff.

Probably it's that she has a cool enough design that they want to show her death, but up til TFU it was never important enough to the plot to actually she shown, so we get the 'noncanon deaths.'

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
Probably it's that she has a cool enough design that they want to show her death, but up til TFU it was never important enough to the plot to actually she shown, so we get the 'noncanon deaths.'

But she wasn't really that important, at least not movie wise or anything, she was like background or whatever.

I guess though.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Q99

I really want to hear the story of how they faked their death and have been serving Sidious all along smile

Kit fisto force ghost theory XD.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I thought that was Grievous killing her, because it looked like the ROTS Cut Scene.

But I guess that wouldn't make sense now with her recording in the Marvel SW comic.
look on Kashyyyk.. She is her with the other council members !!!

Q99
But she wasn't really that important, at least not movie wise or anything, she was like background or whatever.

I guess though.

Background, but council member. Other jedi without lines got death scenes too.

TheNuisanceBird
If they brought any Jedi survivors into the show they'd have to be careful about doing so.

Revanchiste
If they brought any Jedi survivors into the show they'd have to be careful about doing so.

But some random fan just don't care about it.... They want it all...

Stigma
Revan would be a nice addition to Rebels.

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Revanchiste
But some random fan just don't care about it.... They want it all...

I've seen someone on YouTube want literally every Jedi that was explicitly shown dying during Order 66 in the movie to be brought back.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Stigma
Revan would be a nice addition to Rebels.

**** that shit I will never let TCW scenarist touch Revan ever..

Some of them are on this forum right now....

McP
Originally posted by Revanchiste
look on Kashyyyk.. She is her with the other council members !!!

I was about to write that smile

Revanchiste
But I did it for you, so thank me by licking my boots please.. It really love when my boots are shinny....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.