Superman vs BiBeast & Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Classic versions of BiBeast & Abomination
NU Supes

Hulk's physically strongest rogues team up to take it to big blue.
Who wins

No Bfr

Fight in an active metropolis

zopzop
Superman, all day every day.

T2 is slow as hell and Abom jobs..........a lot.

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of both.

BruceSkywalker
spite, nothing Abom and BiBeast can do to Supes

DarkSaint85
Are these two really the strongest of Hulk's foes?

Prof. T.C McAbe
As said, spite. Superman is stronger than both combined, invulnerable and far far far faster.

carver9
Bi Beast alone would give Superman fits, add Abomination to the mix and this is a stomp.

long pig
I made the mistake of Googling "bi beast" with safesearch turned off.....

sad

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Are these two really the strongest of Hulk's foes? I'd say, both physically punk Hulk until he amps up.

carver9
Thor vs Bi Beast...

Bi Beast overpowered Thor 3 times in this fight and Thor had to unleash with Mjlonir to take Bi out. Before getting beat to sleep by Mjlonir, Bi Beast tanks a punch/every hit from Thor.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941628-thor_1982__315_17.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941629-thor_1982__315_18.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941630-thor_1982__315_19.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941631-thor_1982__315_20.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941632-thor_1982__315_21.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2941633-thor_1982__315_22.jpg

Bi Beast has one low showing against Thor but besides that, he has shown himself to be a solid top tier physically. Even during his fist scuffle against the Hulk.

Henry_Pym
thumb up Bi-beast is underrated.

long pig
Bi beast can take a hammering, that's for sure.....

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
I made the mistake of Googling "bi beast" with safesearch turned off.....

sad

laughing out loud newb...

team gets crushed. thor stopped holding back and ko'd him in what? 3-4 hits?? superman could rain a hundred on him, or melt him with hv. neither would come CLOSE to hitting supes if he didn't want them to. this isn't close.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas

team gets crushed. thor stopped holding back and ko'd him in what? 3-4 hits?? superman could rain a hundred on him, or melt him with hv. neither would come CLOSE to hitting supes if he didn't want them to. this isn't close.

Scans showing Thor was holding back in the beginning.

Thor hit Bi Beast across the chest with Mjlonir and it did not drop him. I doubt heat vision will do the trick.

So now we are using CIS off as an argument? Meet me in the Surfer vs anybody thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas

thumb up

And what do you expect from someone named long pig, he searched bi beast on purpose, dirty pig.

DarkSaint85
Lol. In the scans you posted:

BiBeast needed aid from his minions:
'The master in conflict! We must aid him!'
'Yes, you fools - hurry! Blast him while we hold him steady!'

And Thor himself says:
'But I spoke falsely when I claimed my MIND would win the day...'

So...yeah. If this is his HIGH end showing....damn.

carver9
Lol. In the scans you posted:

BiBeast needed aid from his minions:
'The master in conflict! We must aid him!'
'Yes, you fools - hurry! Blast him while we hold him steady!'

And Thor himself says:
'But I spoke falsely when I claimed my MIND would win the day...'

So...yeah. If this is his HIGH end showing....damn.

He was strong enough to hold Thor in place while the lasers that did nothing hit him. Thor got tossed to the side (I'm missing some scans) twice during that fight and overpowered. Bi tanked a punch from Thor like it was nothing (something that I sure as hell can't see Supes doing). With Mjlonir, Thor ended the fight. Without it, Bi Beast clearly had the advantage. You know, against the person that you said was near equals to Superman strength wise.

I never said Bi Beast would beat Superman but he sure as hell can hang with him.

smile

The Sorrow
When treated with respect Abomination is a powerhouse who has top tier strength, but unfortunately he has always been in Hulks shadow. Kind of like Ulik and Thors rivalry. His low showings are very low, and he has been stomped by Hulk too many times to be a real legit threat to someone on their level. Bi Beasts claim to fame was one good showing against Hulk. He is below Abomination who isn't that high on the totem pole himself.

Superman gets a good workout, Abomination lands some nice hits but ultimately the superspeed/strength combination would be too much for the brick team. I would expect any hh worth their salt to defeat these two tbh.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
He was strong enough to hold Thor in place while the lasers that did nothing hit him. Thor got tossed to the side (I'm missing some scans) twice during that fight and overpowered. Bi tanked a punch from Thor like it was nothing (something that I sure as hell can't see Supes doing). With Mjlonir, Thor ended the fight. Without it, Bi Beast clearly had the advantage. You know, against the person that you said was near equals to Superman strength wise.

I never said Bi Beast would beat Superman but he sure as hell can hang with him.

smile

And he was telling his minions to hurry with the shooting. Why hurry, if he could keep it up?

You've convinced me, Superman > Thor in strength smile

Though as soon as Thor got serious and stopped using his mind, and started using his body....he stomped all over BiBeast.

This is a poor showing, if it is your 'high'. Post his 'low'. We go by averages here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
When treated with respect Abomination is a powerhouse who has top tier strength, but unfortunately he has always been in Hulks shadow. Kind of like Ulik and Thors rivalry. His low showings are very low, and he has been stomped by Hulk too many times to be a real legit threat to someone on their level. Bi Beasts claim to fame was one good showing against Hulk. He is below Abomination who isn't that high on the totem pole himself.

Superman gets a good workout, Abomination lands some nice hits but ultimately the superspeed/strength combination would be too much for the brick team.

thumb up I agree with this. Superman doesn't stomp, but it's a bit of a sad state when these two are Hulk's physically strongest foes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So everyone thinks Superman wins, most in a spite or stomp like fashion?

Nice, the people on this forum a smarten than I though wink

long pig
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
So everyone thinks Superman wins, most in a spite or stomp like fashion?

Nice, the people on this forum a smarten than I though wink
You are just terrible.

carver9
And he was telling his minions to hurry with the shooting. Why hurry, if he could keep it up?

You've convinced me, Superman > Thor in strength smile

Though as soon as Thor got serious and stopped using his mind, and started using his body....he stomped all over BiBeast.

This is a poor showing, if it is your 'high'. Post his 'low'. We go by averages here.

laughing out loud ... you're right, he should've told his minions to take their time.

You've always thought Superman were greater than Thor. You just hid behind that post because you didn't want to say Superman stomps Thor. You ARE a fan bro.

Lol...you're right again, Thor didn't use his body during the beginning, he telepathically fought BB. My bad for bringing up those punches he telepathically hit BB with. smile

BB is a top tier physically and would make this challenging by himself. Thanks for convincing me.

Scans telling us Thor was holding back.

The Sorrow
thumb up I agree with this. Superman doesn't stomp, but it's a bit of a sad state when these two are Hulk's physically strongest foes.
Well I'd class Rulk as a rogue too and he is stronger but I agree, and that's pretty much why he never fights them anymore. Hulk has outgrown his rogues outside of probably the Leader and Rulk.

leonidas
hulk's rogues suck a$$. i always thought the leader could have been cool had he actually been the brains to hulk's brawn. he'd be smarter than anyone in the MU. instead, he's more of a joke.... be cool if someone did something good with him at marvel. the way they've utterly eff'd everything up though, there is no chance that will ever happen.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud ... you're right, he should've told his minions to take their time.

You've always thought Superman were greater than Thor. You just hid behind that post because you didn't want to say Superman stomps Thor. You ARE a fan bro.

Lol...you're right again, Thor didn't use his body during the beginning, he telepathically fought BB. My bad for bringing up those punches he telepathically hit BB with. smile

BB is a top tier physically and would make this challenging by himself. Thanks for convincing me.

Scans telling us Thor was holding back.

Meet me in the Battlezone.

leonidas
http://media.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Superman is slow as hell and jobs..........a lot.

thumb up

Couldn't agree more.

h1a8
Bi Beast alone would give Superman fits, add Abomination to the mix and this is a stomp. huh? Superman is far stronger than any of these guys and insanely faster. They would appear as statue fodder to him. Plus Superman has ranged powers. This is spite.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by long pig
You are just terrible.

I know evillaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.