Quentin quire vs stepford cuckoos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genii96
Kid omega vs celeste,phoebe and mindee...who wins?

StyleTime
The Cuckoos already beat him.

Genii96
He also shut down a cerebro amped emma frost...so his feats cancel out

long pig
The cuckoos have stripper names.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96

Unless they're stronger than Emma....

They also shut down Xavier during WWH.

long pig
I love strippers!

StyleTime
No, they don't. As the Cuckoo's pointed out, they've gotten stronger. Quentin hasn't.

http://s18.postimg.org/lp3qrfax1/Cuckoos_Blast_Quentin.jpg-http://s18.postimg.org/aqsh98mbp/Cuckoos_Blast_Quentin1.jpg

The same goes for most of the X-telepaths to be honest.

StiltmanFTW
True.

Xavier, Emma, Betsy, Jean... all got significant upgrades.

StyleTime
Heck, Rachel's telepathy got stronger without the Phoenix. She's global like Xavier now.

Marvel is wacky.

Edit: I put the above scans in the wrong order.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Heck, Rachel's telepathy got stronger without the Phoenix. She's global like Xavier now.

Marvel is wacky.

Hey, Iron Man in his second oldest suit of armor was as strong as Thor... stick out tongue

Edit: I put the above scans in the wrong order.

Have some bad news for you. The punishment for that crime is spending 24h with unrestrained Mindset in a room without windows, doors or corners.

"Id"
The Girls have beaten him twice

StiltmanFTW
Cruelty party, lol.

long pig
No sex in the champagne room! no

Genii96
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless they're stronger than Emma....

They also shut down Xavier during WWH.
They didn't shut him down,they blocked any telepathic moves he would have made on his x-men to stop the fight, quentin did something similar to red onslaught for a full day straight,this after just being released from being captured.
I doubt the girls are stronger than emma by herself,let alone stronger than her with cerebro. He beat her both,with and without cerebro

DarkSaint85
They didn't shut him down,they blocked any telepathic moves he would have made on his x-men to stop the fight,
Semantics, but still, uber as hell. Reread your post - they BLOCKED Xavier. THE Xavier.

Well, they ARE her clones, x3. With her training.

StiltmanFTW
And her love stick out tongue I kind of like it how Emma treats them as her daughters, similar with Wolverine and Laura.

StyleTime
They didn't shut him down,they blocked any telepathic moves he would have made on his x-men to stop the fight, quentin did something similar to red onslaught for a full day straight,this after just being released from being captured.
I doubt the girls are stronger than emma by herself,let alone stronger than her with cerebro. He beat her both,with and without cerebro
It wasn't a full day and Quentin had tons of help. Onslaught's powers were dampened by Iron Man's tech field, Xavier was fighting him internally and the heroes/villains fought him externally, and Onslaught was still broadcasting globally.

Despite that, Quentin was still strained to his limits and almost consumed mentally.

Any strong telepath could have replicated that feat.

Genii96
It wasn't a full day and Quentin had tons of help. Onslaught's powers were dampened by Iron Man's tech field, Xavier was fighting him internally and the heroes/villains fought him externally, and Onslaught was still broadcasting globally.

Despite that, Quentin was still strained to his limits and almost consumed mentally.

Any strong telepath could have replicated that feat.

He had no help,he did it himself,ofcourse he was strained,he was captured for who knows how long,then blocked off onslaught's tp for very long,onslaught wasn't broadcasting anything at that time,which is why the avengers were still fighting,the moment quire couldn't continue,he controlled everyone

StyleTime
He did have help. Xavier was fighting Onslaught internally, Tony's telepathy dampeners were clearly doing the bulk of the work, and Onslaught was broadcasting globally because the world was still fighting. Cyclops even noted that. Quire simply blocked out the hate broadcasts from this group, which I'd argue any strong telepath could have done at that point.

Scans are in the Quire vs Xavier thread.

Genii96
The scans show stark using his dampners before quire even entered the fray,and then skips all the parts where stark was KO'd and it was confirmed quire was holding back onslaught himself,and how the plan invlolved quire blocking him off while they all attack..(Hen it shows where deadpool recharged starrk and then stark activated the dampners again..so,it dosent prove anything...

StyleTime
Stark didn't reapply the dampeners until the next day, when he actually ran out of energy(for only a few minutes). Onslaught also broke free of everything right when that happened, so Quentin was never solo fighting it.

That night his suit still had juice, and he never reapplied the dampener until he ran out of the energy the next day(when Onslaught broke free). This could only mean it was active the entire time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.