Lobo (DCNU) vs Dracula (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
No BFR
No space craft

Night has fallen on a deserted city in Romania.

Who wins?

long pig
*crickets*

deathslash
Lobo dies horribly and we all cheer.

long pig
Originally posted by deathslash
Lobo dies horribly and we all cheer.
You're dead to me.

carver9
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Depends. Is Drac paying for dinner or is TwiBo?

deathslash
Originally posted by long pig
You're dead to me. what? You said nu52. That means that that weak chump that they introduced as "lobo" gets dusted.

Stoic
what? You said nu52. That means that that weak chump that they introduced as "lobo" gets dusted.

He just beat a Red Lantern though. I guess he'll have to do well against Atrocitus or defeat him in order to get any respect around here.

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
He just beat a Red Lantern though. I guess he'll have to do well against Atrocitus or defeat him in order to get any respect around here. pretty much. He's gotten owned by superman and supergirl and he's been hurt by a bunch of stuff that the other lobo would've laughed off. His high end showings also aren't even half as impressive as the old lobo.

long pig
what? You said nu52. That means that that weak chump that they introduced as "lobo" gets dusted.
Oh, I didn't see that part! Thanks for pointing it out!

Gaybo loses terribly!
Originally posted by Stoic
He just beat a Red Lantern though. I guess he'll have to do well against Atrocitus or defeat him in order to get any respect around here.
You traitor. How can you root for Gaybo and have the real Lobo as your avi?

Stoic
pretty much. He's gotten owned by superman and supergirl and he's been hurt by a bunch of stuff that the other lobo would've laughed off. His high end showings also aren't even half as impressive as the old lobo.

Originally posted by long pig
Oh, I didn't see that part! Thanks for pointing it out!

Gaybo loses terribly!

You traitor. How can you root for Gaybo and have the real Lobo as your avi?

I'm actually beginning to like the new version of Lobo. But for other reasons. Instead of the Mastodon loving, <--(Heavy Metal band) cigar smoking, don't do logic previous Lobo, I'm getting a distinct Drax the Destroyer/Ridick impression from this new version Lobo. I also like the idea of DC giving him a tangible level of power. Don't get me wrong, the Lobo in my sig was the funniest power house to hit comics in just about ever. DC just had to do something different with him I guess?

All the same, he did just take out a mid level Red Lantern with near ease so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.