Most overwanked Sith on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

EmperorSidious2
Emperor Vitiate. To many idiotic claims to choose from. Years. Legend's nonsense doesn't end.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by appletonia
Team 1 pretty easily imo. Orbalisk Bane > LOTF Luke, if only due to the orbalisks, and BM Lsu and Kas'im are both individually superior to Yoda imo.

The Merchant
Historically, Bane. As of now, mmmmm ROTS Palpatine.

WildBantha88
Bane gets disrespected in every single thread. He isn't over wanked, he is trolled to hell. I'm sorry but **** you guys. Banes name is no where near this list

McP
There is two of them: Traya and Nihilus

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Sidious. Period.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Emperor Vitiate. To many idiotic claims to choose from. Years. Legend's nonsense doesn't end.
Vitiate's hype have merit; substantiated by his unparalleled showings. Your judgement is faulty.

I have been largely correct in my assessments about characters in my history. For example, I had correctly assessed Revan in times when their wasn't much official information about him and my assessment of Vitiate is not off-the-mark either.

SunRazer
Vitiate and Nihilus come to mind. Bane shouldn't be here because he goes both ways. Some people have him as some god-tier character, and others hold him as trash-tier.

Nephthys
Vitiate has pretty much justified his position imo. Not sure there's anyone now who wouldn't agree that he's a top tier Sith in the top 3 or 4.

SunRazer
I don't doubt that, but he's still blown out of proportion a fair bit.

The_Tempest
Dooku. Skotia stomps.

NewGuy01
Bane is the obvious answer, though Nihilus is up there too.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bane gets disrespected in every single thread. He isn't over wanked, he is trolled to hell. I'm sorry but **** you guys. Banes name is no where near this list
thumb up He gets brought up and lowballed in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

The_Tempest
I agree that Bane was an overrated character, but the consensus for some time has reflected a more accurate ranking. A Sith Lord who's pretty good, but nowhere close to the top dogs: Sidious, Vader, Dooku, Maul, etc.

Vitiate is probably the most overwanked atm, yeah.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up He gets brought up and lowballed in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

Dude, let's assume for the sake of argument that opinions on Bane really aren't legit and are just trolling.

You and Neph don't help the issue at all by getting so worked up over it. Who cares that no one likes Bane? That Bane will never, ever be as important or powerful or as successful or as intelligent as Sidious? Ever?

That doesn't mean you can't like Bane.

Emperordmb
That still doesn't explain actions like "ooooh Adi vs Tiin? Time to bring up and insult Bane!"

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That still doesn't explain actions like "ooooh Adi vs Tiin? Time to bring up and insult Bane!"

Because people are jerks who like to torment easy targets?*

*Assuming, again, that that's really what this is, which I don't believe.

ILS
Darth Zannah.

psmith81992
Gotta go with Sidious and Vitiate.

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
Darth Zannah. Originally posted by SunRazer
Vitiate and Nihilus come to mind. Bane shouldn't be here because he goes both ways. Some people have him as some god-tier character, and others hold him as trash-tier.

thumb up

Oh, and Kas'im.

NTJack0
Bane, Revan, Vitiate.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Sidious. Period.

Vitiate's hype have merit; substantiated by his unparalleled showings. Your judgement is faulty.

I have been largely correct in my assessments about characters in my history. For example, I had correctly assessed Revan in times when their wasn't much official information about him and my assessment of Vitiate is not off-the-mark either.

Ahh you only say Darth Sidious because he's the most powerful sith.

Vitiate is blown out of proportion to some of the highest points I've ever seen. While I agree that at times very rarely, and not to nearly the same extent, Sidious powers possibly have been over exaggerated but Vitiate is a whole new thing. People are putting him on scale with Luke and the ones. I would say that Vitate might be 4 or 5th greatest sith after Sidious, Caedus, Kun, and maybe Plagueis with Plaguies being the one he could be above or below.

DarthAnt66
I would say that Vitate might be 4 or 5th greatest sith after Kun,
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

NewGuy01
You're pretty obnoxious tbh.

DarthAnt66
That's why you love me. wink

Nephthys
Vitiates problem isn't people overhyping him, it's Bioware overhyping him. His backstory is so absurdly over the top it's illogical for him NOT to be ridiculously above everyone else and he's got some majorly wacked hype that his appearances fail to capture.

NewGuy01
At least Vitiate is a legitimate/worthy wank-rival for Sheev.

Unlike a certain bald Sith'ari I know.

Nephthys
Oh no the burnz

NewGuy01
ikr totally smoked u

S_W_LeGenD
Ahh you only say Darth Sidious because he's the most powerful sith.
The fact that some people refuse to entertain the idea of Darth Sidious having rivals or superiors, is problematic. Sidious's promotion as the most powerful in the lineage of Sith is old news; it stopped when additional super-strong characters were introduced to the mythos. Their is not a single book that explicitly asserts that Sidious is more powerful or even rivals Vitiate. Fans are left to speculate.

Vitiate is blown out of proportion to some of the highest points I've ever seen. While I agree that at times very rarely, and not to nearly the same extent, Sidious powers possibly have been over exaggerated but Vitiate is a whole new thing. People are putting him on scale with Luke and the ones. I would say that Vitate might be 4 or 5th greatest sith after Sidious, Caedus, Kun, and maybe Plagueis with Plaguies being the one he could be above or below.
No, Vitiate's hype is absolutely justified. He have showings on par with those of Abeloth and Darth Nihilus. What more do you expect?

Darth Caedus, Exar Kun and Darth Plagueis are not in the league of Vitiate by any stretch of imagination. Not even close.

The_Tempest
SWL, Ant brings up an interesting point. You began as a misguided and fervent Revan fan and over the years, you've become bitter and hostile until now you're more concerned with finding a character to dethrone Sidious rather than enjoying characters for their own merits.

mmm

EmperorSidious2
The fact that some people refuse to entertain the idea of Darth Sidious having rivals or superiors, is problematic. Sidious's promotion as the most powerful in the lineage of Sith is old news; it stopped when additional super-strong characters were introduced to the mythos. Their is not a single book that explicitly asserts that Sidious is more powerful or even rivals Vitiate. Fans are left to speculate.

No, Vitiate's hype is absolutely justified. He have showings on level of Abeloth. What more do you expect?

Darth Caedus, Exar Kun and Darth Plagueis are not in the league of Vitiate by any stretch of imagination. Not even close.

I have no problem with rivals. However he has no superiors. His closest rivals IMO are Caedus and Kun but even they I would say Sidiosu wins comfortably after some pretty good fights. Same with Vitiate it would eb a good fight I just don't believe he would ever take a majority. Old news??? They add in new characters all the time, however everyone well most stay with the idea of Sidious being the most powerful. Well Sidious does pretty much surpass Vitate. Also which is more impressive, natural power p, learned from your own skill and training, or having to absorb a planet through a ritual? Fans don't have to speculate. We all know Sidious is number one and will be for a long time to come.

See this is one thing that gets me. You and other attempt to put him on the level of the ones and Abeloth. He's not.

Caedus I can really see him being on par in fact above Vitiate. Isn't Kun stated to be the most powerful Anceint Sith or has that been removed. Plaguies I'm a little iffy with. You are free to put Plagueis below Vitiate of you wish but the others I personally put them there.

Sidious
Caedus
Exar Kun
Vitiate(to show my compassion)
Plagueis

What are your views on Revan vs Vader and also your views on Vader vs Ancient Sith such as Freddon Nadd, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kreshh etc and other members of the banite line, bane zannah etc. I woudl rather like to hear your response.

carthage

d. He have showings on par with those of Abeloth .

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Isn't Kun stated to be the most powerful Anceint Sith or has that been removed.
He's the most powerful up to his time. Vitiate is stated to be his superior and Revan probably is as well.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The_Tempest
SWL, Ant brings up an interesting point. You began as a misguided and fervent Revan fan and over the years, you've become bitter and hostile until now you're more concerned with finding a character to dethrone Sidious rather than enjoying characters for their own merits.

mmm
Misguided in the matters concerning Revan? Hardly. In-fact, most of my speculations about Revan turned out to be correct in years to come. I have debated in favor of Revan for years and faced lot of ridicule and abuse from some critics for my stance about him. Member DarthAnt66 is a newcomer in comparison; luckily for him, Revan's story considerably expanded in recent years at official capacity. Moreover, with this member in the picture, I no longer feel inclined to debate in favor of Revan as often as I used to in the past. However, I shall clarify that Revan is among my favorites and will remain so for like ever.

I am not bitter and/or hostile, I mostly react to fanatic promotion of Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious as virtually untouchables in various threads in several forums. I get that these two are remarkably powerful but die-hard fans mindlessly promote these characters as individuals of seemingly unlimited power who cannot be challenged or overwhelmed in a confrontation and they have an answer for everything unless the opponents are The Ones. These fans are not being productive in debates, their spamming have given rise to a seemingly endless cycle of arguments and counterarguments between them and fans of ancient-era characters, and most of these arguments degenerate to personal attacks. Don't mind this but you are not an exception either.

I am willing to listen to arguments about Vitiate failing to capitalize on certain situations. I do not believe that Vitiate is virtually unstoppable but it is accurate on my part to claim that few can challenge him. I don't see the likes of Exar Kun, Darth Vader, Starkiller and Darth Caedus challenging him though; these assumptions are far-fetched. Some members (e.g. Stigma) go as far as to assert that virtually every character with some good feats and a lightsaber can tackle Vitiate. I have attempted to reason with these members, to no avail.

You may find this surprising but I like Yoda, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Darth Maul and Mother Talzin. I have grown up watching these characters on big screen. However, I have seen fans endlessly fellating these characters and this makes Star Wars boring. This is why I ignore most threads.

Contrary to what some may think, I just keep an open mind. You think that if BioWare introduces a character more powerful then Vitiate, I won't accept this? I will be among the first ones to come to terms with this and move on. But this doesn't means that I would stop appreciating Vitiate for his merits.

I haven't stopped appreciating Revan for his merits.

I acknowledge merits of all characters! Provided that they are realistically presented.

I am willing to listen to arguments that in what ways Sidious can challenge Vitiate. I believe that these two can defeat each other under right circumstances. However, claims like Sidious stomps or smokes Vitiate are boring and not interesting; don't expect me to appreciate these type of claims.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
laughing out loud
- Creating beings of pure dark side energy?
- Telepathically subjugating worlds?
- Consuming worlds?
- Creating Children and Voices to significantly expand personal reach in the galaxy?
- Concealing the dark identity of Children planted inside the Jedi Order and Republic organizations from the Jedi for centuries?
- Shifting essence into countless individuals?
- Disembodied existence?
- Corrupting worlds?

ILS
I have debated in favor of Revan for years and faced lot of ridicule and abuse from some critics for my stance about him. Member DarthAnt66 is a newcomer in comparisonhttp://wayvs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/utgan3A.gif

DarthAnt66
I did in months what LeGenD couldn't do in a decade, tbh.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I did in months what LeGenD couldn't do in a decade, tbh. http://media.giphy.com/media/kwcRp24Wz4lZm/giphy.gif

Nephthys
I'm sure TOR had nothing to do with it, yeah.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm sure TOR had nothing to do with it, yeah.

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
thumb up Even in a direct comparison of KotOR work, I revolutionized the internet.

NewGuy01
|
v

AncientPower
He's the most powerful up to his time. Vitiate is stated to be his superior.

Fixed.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Fixed.
http://mylolface.com/assets/faces/misc-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

Sinious
Everytime ES2 guy says Kun > Vitiate, I face palm.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
http://wayvs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/utgan3A.gif
Here is an example: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t533096.html

I did in months what LeGenD couldn't do in a decade, tbh.
My circumstances were different from yours. I am talking about times when we didn't had SWTOR. In those times, it was really hard to debate in favor of Revan.

Though credit where due, you took the initiative for compiling all information in a respect thread in the right time.

Trocity
I just keep an open mind.

laughing laughing laughing

The_Tempest
lol indeed

Deronn_solo
Darth Krayt and Vitiate.

quanchi112
Darth Sidious. Hands down. Hide your time as the next trilogy will definitely show us more powerful than Sidious to the tears of his fanboys.

Sinious
So let me get this straight, just because Sidious kicked Khan's ass in another section, you came here and changed your avatar to Kylo Ren just because he might end up being more powerful than Sidious and you still have the guts to call others fanboys?

Stigma
Bane, Zannah, Nihilus and Vitiate.

AncientPower
Why Sinious? Just ignore his infantile displays and he'll go back to that slum they call movie versus forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
So let me get this straight, just because Sidious kicked Khan's ass in another section, you came here and changed your avatar to Kylo Ren just because he might end up being more powerful than Sidious and you still have the guts to call others fanboys? Khan decimates Sidious in power, ruthlessness, combat achievement, combat awareness, and intellect. That isn't a question and Kylo Ren's power I can't be sure of until I see the film. My best guess is that Snoke might be the powerhouse of the next film but it's all speculation at this point.

Abrams will make Star Wars better than it's ever been. Wait and see.

quanchi112
Why Sinious? Just ignore his infantile displays and he'll go back to that slum they call movie versus forum. You sound traumatized.

Stigma
And you sound retarded thumb up

Sinious
Why Sinious? Just ignore his infantile displays and he'll go back to that slum they call movie versus forum. You're right, I wasn't planning on seriously addressing anything he says anyway. Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan decimates Sidious in power, ruthlessness, combat achievement, combat awareness, and intellect. That isn't a question and Kylo Ren's power I can't be sure of until I see the film. My best guess is that Snoke might be the powerhouse of the next film but it's all speculation at this point.

Abrams will make Star Wars better than it's ever been. Wait and see.

Excellent arguments, I concede! laughing out loud

AncientPower
Originally posted by Stigma
And you sound retarded thumb up

You insulted retards by comparing them to him tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
And you sound retarded thumb up Do not insult Ancient power like this again. It's mean and hurts him. He just pmed me about it. Originally posted by Sinious
You're right, I wasn't planning on seriously addressing anything he says anyway.

Excellent arguments, I concede! laughing out loud I happily accept your concession. smile

AncientPower
Why would I defile myself by messaging a moron such as yourself?

I can't even quote your posts out of fear of suffering permanent brain damage.

The_Tempest

I can't even quote your posts out of fear of suffering permanent brain damage.

Now tbf, you are responding to him and engaging with him now. erm

AncientPower
It's like trying to not look Joey Tribbiani in the eye tbh.

Ban him Tempest, do it now!

The_Tempest
Nah, I like quan. Sure, he's a heretic and a complete troll who besmirches the Emperor... but he entertains me. excellent

AncientPower
Your evil knows no bounds tbh.

quanchi112

I can't even quote your posts out of fear of suffering permanent brain damage. Do not deny your emotional pms begging me to cease and desist decimating the fallen geriatric emperor. The first order looks by the images to be much more impressive than Palpatine's forces anyways. Out with the old and in with the new. wink

psmith81992
The first order looks retarded.

The_Tempest
Beefy vs. Quan.

yessssss

dewit

psmith81992
Every time I see a preview to the new star wars, I start dozing off. Everything that has needed to be written and said about the movies has already been done. OOOO a new inferior sith lord and galactic empire lite!! How interesting. Snore.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by psmith81992
Every time I see a preview to the new star wars, I start dozing off. Everything that has needed to be written and said about the movies has already been done. OOOO a new inferior sith lord and galactic empire lite!! How interesting. Snore.

Agreed, Beefy. But couldn't one make the same remark about SWTOR?

psmith81992
SWTOR is a game, not a movie. If it was a movie, I wouldn't watch it. It's an MMO and the stories are pretty exciting and different. We've already seen what happens post Endor. Just because Disney bought the rights and rendered everything non canon doesn't change that fact.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psmith81992
The first order looks retarded. What about the first order looks retarded ?

psmith81992
I thught 'everything' was obvious.

EmperorSidious2
The only reason Quan says Sidious is over wanted is because he is ignorant to a pretty big thing called the EUn and more speciffacly Dark Empire.

The Merchant
Palpatine does not lose to Khan. Someone capable of throwing multi ton weights around, carrying a sword that can cut the hull of tanks, and Lightning that blast apart stone and metal is not losing to a low level superhuman.

The Merchant
Pretty sure even ESB Luke using only movie feats can beat Khan ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.