Force tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Who would you add and where? What changes would you make?

Tier 11:

Abeloth.
Father.
Son/Daughter.
Bedlam Spirits.

Tier 10:
Luke Skywalker.
Sidious/Vitiate.
Yoda.

Tier 9:
Darth Caedus/Darth Krayt.
Darth Plagueis/Mother Talzin.

Tier 8:
Exar Kun/Revan/Vader.
Darth Malgus/Starkiller.
Darth Jadus.

Tier 7:
Hero of Tython.
Count Dooku/Darth Traya/Quinlan Vos.
Barsen'thor/Darth Nox.
Ulic Qel-Droma/Darth Maul/Empire's Wrath/Darth Marr.
Meetra Surik/Darth Nyriss/Lord Scourge/Satele Shan.
Shaak Ti.

Tier 6:
Darth Zannah/Darth Bane.
Nomi Sunrider/Thon.
Asajj Ventress/Obi-Wan Kenobi.

DarthAnt66
Is OP trolling or...?

AncientPower
No and yes, the tiers i placed were just to spark interest. The last tier thread went to shit iirc.

Deronn_solo
Kyp should be a 9 tier, tbh. If not, an 8 at very least. His omission in this OP, hurts my soul.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Bedlams are above The Ones. Having Shaak Ti a tier above Kenobi is lolworthy. As is Meetra=Nyriss. And why the hell is Abeloth above The Father?

DarthAnt66
lol @ there being a tier between Revan and Plagueis.

AncientPower
Shaak Ti has better Force feats than Kenobi, namely Kinetite and f*cking up Galen Marek.

Meetra Surik vs Darth Nyriss in a neutral setting would be a far closer fight.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
http://www.gifwave.com/media/809938_supernatural-castiel-spng-so-many-feelings-somanyfeelings-i-quit.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Shaak Ti has better Force feats than Kenobi, namely Kinetite and f*cking up Galen Marek.

Obi Wan Kenobi's power was directly compared to Kyp Durron's and Yoda's, and DE Luke admitted inferiority in the ways of the force to him. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

You're overexaggerating the effect of the nexus specifically in the context of TOR: Revan.

carthage
Dooku should be in the same tier of power as Malgus, and Meetra should be lowered to Bane tier in power

Agreed about Kyp being up with SK though

Deronn_solo
I'm pretty sure Luke was talking about Obi-Wan as a Force Ghost as he never senses Ben's power when he was alive, LAWL.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I'm prettu sure Luke was talking about Obi-Wan as a Force Ghost as he never senses Ben's power when he was alive, LAWL.

Ghosts are weaker than their living essences, tbh. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Deronn_solo
Not according to Kenobi, KEK. The rules for Force Ghost wasn't actually set during those periods of time when DE was written.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not according to Kenobi, KEK. The rules for Force Ghost wasn't actually set during those periods of time when DE was written.

I was more referring to the first quote with the Kyp comparison than the 2nd when I responded, tbh. The second quote from DE was more regarding Kenobi's force knowledge and mastery compared to DE Luke, not just raw power.

DarthAnt66
TIER ∞:
- Bedlam Spirits
- The Father
- The Son / The Daughter

TIER 12:
- Abeloth
- Sekot

TIER 10:
- Valkorion
- Palpatine
- Luke Skywalker
- Yoda

NOTE: The following characters listed in the tier below are not in order.

TIER 9:
- Darth Caedus
- Darth Krayt
- Revan the Returned
- Starkiller
- Anakin Skywalker
- Mother Talzin
- Gethzerion
- The Hidden One
- The Infernal One
- Unuthul
- Irek Ismaren

Then the leading figure of Tier 8 would probably be Darth Vader or Exar Kun.

AncientPower
LMFAO.

DarthAnt66
Sorry, I decided after much debate Shaak Ti is, in fact, not in Tier 9. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Ant's list is ASS, tbh.

Aurbere
LMFAO.

I thought the list would good. It had lots of characters I didn't expect to see. And it wasn't badly ordered at all. Not sure what to laugh about.

DarthAnt66
@DC: mmm Caz no Durron? http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
NOTE: The following characters listed in the tier are not in order.
Also I think people are forgetting this disclaimer, which is in reference to Tier 9. ^

Deronn_solo
The fact that Kar Vastor is a tier 9, because Mace compared his power to Anakin and Yoda - when Kyp's raw power has been compared to Luke, Yoda, and Ghost Obi-Wan is AIDS-IN-MY-DICK worthy.

Not to mention, he has performed feats Luke has with the exact amount of difficulty.

Emperordmb
Dafuq is tier 11?

DarthAnt66
The fact that Kar Vastor is a tier 9, because Mace compared his power to Anakin and Yoda - when Kyp's raw power has been compared to Luke, Yoda, and Ghost Obi-Wan is AIDS-IN-MY-DICK worthy.

Not to mention, he has performed feats Luke has with the exact amount of difficulty.
@DC: mmm Caz no Durron?. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif
thumb up
---
Besides not including Durron (and including Vastor, which is probably lolworthy looking back on it), thoughts on the list?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMFAO.

Nah. Besides Vastor his list isn't even that bad at all, kek.

DarthAnt66
I removed Vastor. mmm

I feel any other issues with the list (besides Durron) is lolworthy tho.

Perhaps putting Anakin in the mix is also silly though. mmm

Deronn_solo
Sans a few disagreements here and there, I would say it's solid.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Perhaps putting Anakin in the mix is also silly though. mmm

Not if we're taking their best showings.

DarthAnt66
Sans a few disagreements here and there, I would say it's solid.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I asked you to tell me said disagreements - not repeat what you already said.

Deronn_solo
You have no Plagueis for starters.

DarthAnt66
Oh shit I forgot Plagueis, LOL. Yeah, add him. thumb up Anything else?

NOTE: Intentionally left out Nihilus due his changing of power.

|King Joker|
add ahsoka tano ant

DarthAnt66
Another try at it:

TIER ∞:
- Bedlam Spirits
- The Father
- The Son / The Daughter
- Ahsoka Tano

TIER 12:
- Abeloth
- Sekot
- ap!Shaak Ti

TIER 10:
- Valkorion
- Palpatine
- Luke Skywalker
- Yoda

TIER 9:
Sith or Jedi:
- Revan / Darth Caedus / Darth Krayt
- Darth Plagueis / Starkiller

Other Factions (Not In Order):
- Mother Talzin
- Gethzerion
- The Infernal One
- The Hidden One
- Unuthul
- Irek Ismaren

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't put Other factions apart from Jedi/Sith tbh. Show the world that Irek Ismaren slaughters Revan the Returned. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1341734200.gif

DarthAnt66
TBH I'm not really sure how "Other Factions" would intermingle with the lightsaber wielders, so I kept them separate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It'd make it more interesting to bring them together and debate which ones are placed where.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dafuq is tier 11?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb

He's implying that Sekot and Abeloth are >>>>> the rest.

|King Joker|
Another try at it:

TIER ∞:
- Bedlam Spirits
- The Father
- The Son / The Daughter
- Ahsoka Tano https://38.media.tumblr.com/f8077daf987bce6388e84869d4082a9e/tumblr_n9ozckTtfR1tcnhoko1_500.gif

DarthAnt66
wink ily babe.

Deronn_solo
I still think omitimg somone from the 9 tier who has one-shotted Sith Leviathan's that eats entire colony's on thousands and no sells blaster bolts, is hundreds of feet long, and resistant against lava ---- while hindered and before gaining a substantial amount of power is garbage, but what can I do?

Sinious
Why is Valky above Sidious Ant? And damn Krayt gets way too much respect in this thread.

DarthAnt66
Because I think he's more powerful and handsome.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Sinious
And damn Krayt gets way too much respect in this thread.

Well, where would you place him, tbh?

Nephthys
I still think omitimg somone from the 9 tier who has one-shotted Sith Leviathan's that eats entire colony's on thousands and no sells blaster bolts, is hundreds of feet long, and resistant against lava ---- while hindered and before gaining a substantial amount of power is garbage, but what can I do?

????

Tulak Hord???

McP

Tier 11:

Abeloth.
Father.
Son/Daughter.
Bedlam Spirits.

Tier 10:
Luke Skywalker.
Sidious/Vitiate.
Yoda.

Tier 9:
Darth Caedus/Darth Krayt.
Darth Plagueis/Mother Talzin.

Tier 8:
Exar Kun/Revan/Vader.
Darth Malgus/Starkiller.
Darth Jadus.

Tier 7:
Hero of Tython.
Count Dooku/Darth Traya/Quinlan Vos.
Barsen'thor/Darth Nox.
Ulic Qel-Droma/Darth Maul/Empire's Wrath/Darth Marr.
Meetra Surik/Darth Nyriss/Lord Scourge/Satele Shan.
Shaak Ti.

Tier 6:
Darth Zannah/Darth Bane.
Nomi Sunrider/Thon.
Asajj Ventress/Obi-Wan Kenobi.

1. Father should be above Abeloth
2. Sidious/Yoda, then Vitiate
3. Tier 9 should not exist. Plagueis should be equal to Vitiate, Cadeus should has top position of the lower tier. There is also no place for Krayt there. Talzin should be weakest person of Sidious' tier (with Dathomir amp, she was about equal to him ,but possibly still was weakened; with her full power instead of D'amp she might be a comperable/a bit weaker to him)
4. Dooku and possibly Kreia be in Vader's tier. Kreia would be obviously te weakest one there
5. Since that's a "Force tiers" topic, there is no way for Vos to be that high; Meetra and Scorgue also should be lower
6. Bane should be at least a tier above, same for Zannah, Nomi and Thon
7. Where is Nihilis, Malak, Mace?

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, where would you place him, tbh? Like we talked, he has to prove himself with his new Avatar before I place him as Sidious' exact equal as a combatant let alone place Vitty above him.

SunRazer
What new avatar?

Sinious
Valkorion lulz

SunRazer
He was talking about Krayt...

Sinious
EDIT: HOLY SHIT I'M HIGH.

Q99
The Bedlams are above The Ones. Having Shaak Ti a tier above Kenobi is lolworthy. As is Meetra=Nyriss. And why the hell is Abeloth above The Father?

Bedlams aren't force users, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
Bedlams aren't force users, though.

Fair enough.

Where do you place Krayt relative to Plagueis and Caedus?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
????

Tulak Hord???

LAWL, no. Kyp Durron, tbh.
I'm going to be advocating that he is Kyp Durron is only a tier behind the likes of Luke, Sidious, etc - until the end of time. To put him a whole tier behind the likes of Revan and Starkiller is retarded.

Stigma
Originally posted by McP
1. Father should be above Abeloth
2. Sidious/Yoda, then Vitiate
3. Tier 9 should not exist. Plagueis should be equal to Vitiate, Cadeus should has top position of the lower tier. There is also no place for Krayt there. Talzin should be weakest person of Sidious' tier (with Dathomir amp, she was about equal to him ,but possibly still was weakened; with her full power instead of D'amp she might be a comperable/a bit weaker to him)
4. Dooku and possibly Kreia be in Vader's tier. Kreia would be obviously te weakest one there
5. Since that's a "Force tiers" topic, there is no way for Vos to be that high; Meetra and Scorgue also should be lower
6. Bane should be at least a tier above, same for Zannah, Nomi and Thon
7. Where is Nihilis, Malak, Mace?
Agreed on almost everything except Bane and Zannah. They can stay where they are.

Selenial
LAWL, no. Kyp Durron, tbh.
I'm going to be advocating that he is Kyp Durron is only a tier behind the likes of Luke, Sidious, etc - until the end of time. To put him a whole tier behind the likes of Revan and Starkiller is retarded.

Kyp's shit, give it up already.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Selenial
Kyp's the shit, we give up.
Agreed. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kyp's shit, give it up already.

inb4 Revan/Starkiller have a tier's worth of power edge over Kyp Durron http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Kurk
Dooku should be in the tier with Malgus for sure

Deronn_solo
inb4 Revan/Starkiller have a tier's worth of power edge over Kyp Durron http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

....don't encourage retardation, bruh.

Selenial
....don't encourage retardation, bruh.

mmm

Yeh, you're probably right, they don't have a tier's worth of power edge over Kyp Durron... more like two. smokin'

Deronn_solo
mmm

Yeh, you're probably right, they don't have a tier's worth of power edge over Kyp Durron... more like two. smokin'

Hot dang, I didn't know those two were capable of pulling off feats that even taxed the full Force reserves of The Grandmaster Luke Skywalker himself - someone who takes shits on both of them. Oh, right, they didn't.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Nephthys
Kyp is pretty shit, yeah.

FreshestSlice
2015 is a little late to be worshiping smoke, yes.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kyp is pretty shit, yeah.
Let me see....
>Kyp has TP'ed a powerful Jedi and telepathic adept Force user in Jaina Solo
>Kyp has moved a Dovin Basal Blackhole, that swallowed up 800 meter ships - and taxed the Force reserves of Luke Skywalker himself.
>Kyp while severely hindered, while being years before his prime - one-shotted a being that wrecked entire Colony's, dwarfed him in size, and was resistant against blaster bolts.
>Kyp has used freighter as telekinetic weapons
>Kyp has hurled gigantic boulders at Flying TIE Fighters 100's of feet in the air; most likely zipping around at speeds nearing that of mach 1.
>Kyp invented the Shadowbomb technique which launches Proton Torpedo with high velocities at Yuuzhan Vong ships.
>Jacen, Jaina, and Luke Skywalker have wanked Kyp so much in the novels, I practically had to wipe jizz off the pages of the books I've read.
>Yet, he's shit?

TBH, I'm starting to think it's your logic that's shit, and not Kyp.http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

NewGuy01
Hot dang, I didn't know those two were capable of pulling off feats that even taxed the full Force reserves of The Grandmaster Luke Skywalker himself - someone who takes shits on both of them. Oh, right, they didn't.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Pretty sure Luke would be taxed directing a hundred meter freighter fragment while shielding himself from re-entry heat, then blowing up said freighter.

DarthAnt66
Or resurrecting himself from the dead. thumb up

NewGuy01
meh

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pretty sure Luke would be taxed directing a hundred meter freighter fragment while shielding himself from re-entry heat, then blowing up said freighter.

You do know that the writer himself said TFU over-exaggerated like every Force every power right?

If we take Starkillers showing at face value in TFU II, then he should be far above Vader, and TFU Multimedia project made that crystal clear that he couldn't wreck Vader with the Force whenever he pleased.
And even if you are correct - I'm not claiming Kyp > Revan and Starkiller; I'm claiming their on the same tier in raw Force power.

Deronn_solo
Or resurrecting himself from the dead. thumb up

Sion couldn't die at all unless he willed it; and Sion is ASS tier compared to the guys we're discussing. So......
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
Well the entire point of Sion's character is that he can't die, so that's a shitty example.

Plus his rage and hatred is probably the greatest in the mythos short of The Son, so lawl.

NewGuy01

And even if you are correct - I'm not claiming Kyp > Revan and Starkiller; I'm claiming their on the same tier in raw Force power.

Uh, thought it was obvious that Kyp and the Skywalkers are above just about everybody in terms of raw force power. Unfortunately that doesn't really mean they're on the same level as Revan in it's application.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uh, thought it was obvious that Kyp and the Skywalkers are above just about everybody in terms of raw force power. Unfortunately that doesn't really mean they're on the same level as Revan in it's application.

This thread has to do with application in combat? http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

NewGuy01
That's what I figured.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's what I figured.

Your life is forfeit. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2599676501.gif

NewGuy01
Then go ahead and claim it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How To Train Your Dragon is the most horrific creation in Dreamworks History.

DarthAnt66
No shit, Sherlock.

NewGuy01
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/787990625.gif

Deronn_solo

Didn't know this thread was actually talking about application only, kek. Even then, Kyp's has been in so few battles with Force sensitives, or people that can actually be effected by the Force - that we don't know how good he actually is in combat with his application.

Regardless, we saw Durron's pull out esoteric Force powers on the fly to defeat foes, and consistently come up with new innovative ways to in the usage of his powers. Kyp's power application on combat isn't exactly too shabby, generally speaking. Freighter tossing, giant builder hurling, stretching his senses to encompass an entire solar system while Kyp telekinetically balancing rocks and tree boles, while also supporting himself on one hand before he gained a substantial amount of power ---- aside.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/787990625.gif

Change your Profile Pic to Shrek. Much more worthy imho

McP
Originally posted by Stigma
Agreed on almost everything except Bane and Zannah. They can stay where they are.

<3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bump. Not including bedlams because they don't wield the force. These aren't in any particular order, either.

Tier 1234567890:

The Father of Mortis
The Daughter of Mortis
The Son of Mortis

Tier 12:

Abeloth
Zonama Sekot

Tier 10:

Emperor Palpatine
Emperor Valkorion
Grandmaster Luke Skywalker
Grandmaster Yoda

Tier 9:

Soa, The Infernal One
Irek Ismaren
Darth Caedus
Darth Krayt
Darth Plagueis
Revan the Returned
UnuThul
Starkiller
Kyp Durron

Tier 8:

Exar Kun
ROTS Anakin Skywalker
Darth Vader
The Hidden One
Joruus C'boath
Freedon Nadd
Karness Muur
Tulak Hord
Naga Sadow
Marka Ragnos
Darth Tyranus

Etc.

Yes there are some in tier 8 who can push someone like Kyp Durron's shit in, but in terms of raw power, Durron is Luke-level, and that's immensely important on a power list. Also, Kun/Vader/Skywalker/Ancients (some of them) could probably be tier 9 as well, depending on how you look at it.

Anakin could be in tier 1234567890, for example.

NewGuy01
Lol @ Anakin tier 8 & Kyp tier 9 because "Luke level force connection".

Anakin force connection>>

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol @ Anakin tier 8 & Kyp tier 9 because "Luke level force connection".

Anakin force connection>>

Which is why I said Anakin can be in tier 1234567890 kek

NewGuy01
why aint he tho kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Have you seen his hair

NewGuy01
u clearly dont watch enough animez. longer hair = moar powar

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well Vitiate doesn't have hair so this universe is just different k b0ss?

NewGuy01
Well Vitiate doesn't have hair

Precisely.

http://customstarwars.x3.hu/film/palpatine_mosoly.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All I see are wrinkles

carthage
Wrinkles and an ass chin

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
nice catch

Board Walker
Tier 1234567890:

The Father of Mortis
The Daughter of Mortis
The Son of Mortis

Tier 12:

Darth Nihilus
Abeloth
Zonama Sekot

Tier 10:

Revan
Emperor Valkorion
Emperor Palpatine
Grandmaster Luke Skywalker
Grandmaster Yoda

Tier 9:

Soa, The Infernal One
Irek Ismaren
Darth Caedus
Darth Krayt
Darth Plagueis
UnuThul
Starkiller
Kyp Durron

Tier 8:

Exar Kun
ROTS Anakin Skywalker
Darth Vader
The Hidden One
Joruus C'boath
Freedon Nadd
Karness Muur
Tulak Hord
Naga Sadow
Marka Ragnos
Darth Tyranus

Raptor22
I removed Vastor. mmm

I feel any other issues with the list (besides Durron) is lolworthy tho.

Perhaps putting Anakin in the mix is also silly though. mmm pretty good list overall, but why do u have abeloth below the son and daughter, and unuthul and the hidden one above vader and kun?

This was to Ants list, quoted wrong post

Revanchiste
Revan in the novel was able to stand against Vitiate, and Vitiate = Sidious in ToR....

This feat was done thank to Darth Revan powers....

It put Darth Revan near Titan like Luke Yoda and sidious...

In term of Raw power he is 10. But In term of mastery of the force I think he is higer an Nihilus lower....

I would put STarkiller in the spot 9.5 in term of pure raw power, and plagueis 10...
Well if he lack of combat application skills in the force for a dud of his level.. remember, medichlorian manipulation...

So in term of Technic and Raw power he is definitly 10....

DarthAnt66
"Raynar's eyes grew very dark around the edges, and suddenly Luke could see nothing else. The murky presence began to reach into his mind, trying to push its way inside his thoughts to read his intentions. Luke was astonished by its power and had to reach deeply into the Force to bolster his own strength. Though the probe was hardly subtle or refined, it felt as though it were being driven by a thousand Raynars, and he feared for a moment that in his surprise he would be overwhelmed by its sheer might.

Then he felt Mara pouring her own strength into him, and Saba and even Leia. Together they pushed the dusky hand back. Luke found himself looking once again into the blue, lidless eyes of their host, and he finally began to comprehend just how difficult it was going to be to reach Raynar Thul.

... Raynar stepped toward Luke, and suddenly the dark presence returned, pressing against him, trying to push him toward the edge of the dais. Luke opened himself to the Force and pushed back, standing firm until Raynar came toe-to-toe with him, and they stood glaring into each other's eyes, two strangers who had been, in another life, Master and pupil. "

Board Walker
"Raynar's eyes grew very dark around the edges, and suddenly Luke could see nothing else. The murky presence began to reach into his mind, trying to push its way inside his thoughts to read his intentions. Luke was astonished by its power and had to reach deeply into the Force to bolster his own strength. Though the probe was hardly subtle or refined, it felt as though it were being driven by a thousand Raynars, and he feared for a moment that in his surprise he would be overwhelmed by its sheer might.

Then he felt Mara pouring her own strength into him, and Saba and even Leia. Together they pushed the dusky hand back. Luke found himself looking once again into the blue, lidless eyes of their host, and he finally began to comprehend just how difficult it was going to be to reach Raynar Thul.

... Raynar stepped toward Luke, and suddenly the dark presence returned, pressing against him, trying to push him toward the edge of the dais. Luke opened himself to the Force and pushed back, standing firm until Raynar came toe-to-toe with him, and they stood glaring into each other's eyes, two strangers who had been, in another life, Master and pupil. "

Can you provide a link to the rest of this fan fic? I would like to read the whole thing, pretty interesting plot.

DarthAnt66
http://www.amazon.com/The-Joiner-King-Star-Wars/dp/0345463048

Revanchiste
The EU was full of fan fic decent, shitty one, wonderfull ones...

And they try to retcon explain, we try hard to retcon of blaster reflection work for Jedi, at a time where we were thinking that blaster were shooting laser ---> speed of light.
We had hard time to Retcon why storm troopers sucked.

That's why I fond ridiculous to discount game mecanics, and make the use of game mecanics for a character an absolute win.... Because game mechanic can portrait a character a weapon etc.... It's not it have an attack of 28 hp, it is it does a lot of dammage or not... There a menu and index that make a description of the weapon or force power, you can compare with the apparence in other games.....

O.K O.K I get lost...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.