Black Panther vs Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Current BP.

vs

Judd

Fight takes place in an unknown jungle.

Who wins?

looney

dursideup

juggernaut74
Can BP hurt him?

Raisen
this is a decent fight but I just can't see BP losing to Puck. Can anybody really envision Black Panther losing to Puck?

Board Walker
Considering this is a fight in the middle of an unknown jungle, I imagine Puck hunting down BP like a greased up suckling pig.

Puck should absolutely stomp BP in one on one combat.

long pig
Puck has reflexes and strength close to spiderman, invulnerable, can run 100mph and is a master martial artist.

Puck mollywops bp.

Vanguard
Panther is the better fighter and handles people in Puck's strength class on a regular basis. It's the quickness and acrobatic attacks that would be tough for BP to handle.

-K-M-
Better fighter is debatable too. Puck is over 100 years old, fought in all the major wars and even Wolverine has complemented his skills as he sneaked up on him in away no one else could...Logan's words

Board Walker
I think we are over looking the biggest variable, Puck is by all means invulnerable to anything BP could do to to him. On top of that he has spiderman level speeds, reflexes, and agility.

Puck is breaking BP into a thousand pieces

Vanguard
Originally posted by Board Walker
I think we are over looking the biggest variable, Puck is by all means invulnerable to anything BP could do to to him. On top of that he has spiderman level speeds, reflexes, and agility.

Puck is breaking BP into a thousand pieces

BP still has claws that could affect him. Teleportation also for defense.

juggernaut74
How strong is Puck? Didn't really see any descent strength feats in his thread.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Vanguard
BP still has claws that could affect him. Teleportation also for defense.

How do we know those claws could effect him?

Vanguard
How do we know those claws could effect him?

They've hurt people with higher durability.

juggernaut74
De we even know if Puck still has that level of durability?

-K-M-
Recently in Uncanny X-Force he was thrown head first into a brick wall and was fine. They mentioned he was superhuman in that series.

Vanguard
Over on Comicvine they have Panther winning. Knowledgeable people are over there. So I'll go ahead and put my vote in for Panther too.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Recently in Uncanny X-Force he was thrown head first into a brick wall and was fine. They mentioned he was superhuman in that series. That is a good feat. I accept lip service also.

Board Walker
Over on Comicvine they have Panther winning. Knowledgeable people are over there. So I'll go ahead and put my vote in for Panther too.

On KMC we have the most knowledgeable people, in fact we are so famous the debaters over at Naruto Forums speak of my name.

The claws may have hurt people of a degree of durability, but Puck has absolute invulnerability. He tanked a brick wall with no damage what so ever.

Vanguard
On KMC we have the most knowledgeable people, in fact we are so famous the debaters over at Naruto Forums speak of my name.

The claws may have hurt people of a degree of durability, but Puck has absolute invulnerability. He tanked a brick wall with no damage what so ever.

It's very close.....comicvine is huge though. And they also debate religiously. They're at least as knowledgeable as KMC.

-K-M-

I have yet to see you NOT vote for Panther so not surprised. Actually I have been on Comicvine and majority are not familiar with Alpha Flight and tend to be knowledgably in the mainstream characters but lack knowledge in the obscure characters.

juggernaut74
How do you guys find the time to post on so many different sites?

-K-M-
I don't post as regularly as I used to, even here I'm sporadic.

Vanguard
I have yet to see you NOT vote for Panther so not surprised.

laughing

really?

I could've sworn I did it at least once.

-K-M-
I'm not against BP winning here, depends on what weapons he brings and what we consider standard gear. However, in a straight up fight he would lose.

Vanguard
I'm not against BP winning here, depends on what weapons he brings and what we consider standard gear. However, in a straight up fight he would lose.

But honestly, if this fight took place, do you think Marvel would let BP lose to Puck? He'd probably treat him just like he did Karnak.

celeyhyga17
BP

If KM says BP, then Puck...

-K-M-
That doesn't have an bearing on this thread though. More then likely they will be shown mutual respect and neither would be ko'ed.

Puck did appear in black panther book but they didn't fight

juggernaut74
I'm not against BP winning here, depends on what weapons he brings and what we consider standard gear. However, in a straight up fight he would lose. Does Puck have any strength feats worth noting?

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Does Puck have any strength feats worth noting?

He was faster than Sasquatch could perceive, and KO'd wolverine in a single punch.

juggernaut74
He was faster than Sasquatch could perceive, and KO'd wolverine in a single punch. confused

-K-M-
Does Puck have any strength feats worth noting?

Not to many but punches affecting class 100 characters and one-shoting an amped Bishop. He was class 10

-K-M-
He was faster than Sasquatch could perceive, and KO'd wolverine in a single punch.

Puck never ko'ed wolverine. He punched him in the dick (literally) and he seriously hurt him

Board Walker
Puck never ko'ed wolverine. He punched him in the dick (literally) and he seriously hurt him

Wolverine was KO'd from that for at least a fraction of a second

-K-M-
Knocked out isn't the ideal word though. He definetly was subdued and keeled over by wasn't technically knocked unconscious

Board Walker
Knocked out isn't the ideal word though. He definetly was subdued and keeled over by wasn't technically knocked unconscious

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zia4283e1qe27noo1_1280.jpg

That definitely is unconscious for at least a second, Puck did it so fast that Sasquatch didn't even perceive him running up to Wolverine and punching him.

juggernaut74
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zia4283e1qe27noo1_1280.jpg

That definitely is unconscious for at least a second, Puck did it so fast that Sasquatch didn't even perceive him running up to Wolverine and punching him. Wouldn't BP's suit absorb such an attack?

long pig
It's very close.....comicvine is huge though. And they also debate religiously. They're at least as knowledgeable as KMC.
**** shitvine. This is kmc!

Vanguard
Current BP uses shields. He doesn't wear the vibranium suit. Probably after his movie comes out he'll go back to it.

Board Walker
Wouldn't BP's suit absorb such an attack?

Well it is debatable seeing as it was able to knock out wolverine in a single hit, and he moved so fast that neither wolverine or Sasquatch could even see him coming from 100 meters away.

-K-M-

juggernaut74
Well it is debatable seeing as it was able to knock out wolverine in a single hit, and he moved so fast that neither wolverine or Sasquatch could even see him coming from 100 meters away. How do you know he was 100 meters away?

Board Walker
The definition says "stunned"

Wolverine was most definitely "Stunned", thus he was Knocked out.

Board Walker
How do you know he was 100 meters away?

Could be 300 meters maybe, I am judging by the refraction wave length of the light present in the cave as well as the kinetic discharge of a humanoid the size of Puck.

Science

-K-M-
He definetly was stunned. No argument there

long pig
Puck clearly came from miles away and killed Logan with a single blow.

juggernaut74
Could be 300 meters maybe, I am judging by the refraction wave length of the light present in the cave as well as the kinetic discharge of a humanoid the size of Puck.

Science I was guessing 125 meters myself.

-K-M-
Originally posted by long pig
Puck clearly came from miles away and killed Logan with a single blow.

Science

Prof. T.C McAbe
Puck should win this handily.

Stoic
The definition says "stunned"

Wolverine was most definitely "Stunned", thus he was Knocked out.

Something's wrong with you.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Puck should win this handily.

But he won't

long pig
Science
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/yeah_science_breaking_bad.gif

Mindset

Science H1a8 Jr. over here.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stoic

The definition provided on the previous page, by an accredited source states that being "knocked out" includes being stunned.

The question is, what is wrong with you?

long pig
The definition provided on the previous page, by an accredited source states that being "knocked out" includes being stunned.

Don't be that guy.

Stoic

He was not passed out, or unable to tell where he was. Your interpretation of things should give many people the impression to never take anything that you say at face value.

Stoic
Originally posted by long pig
Don't be that guy.

Too late for that.

Board Walker
He was not passed out, or unable to tell where he was. Your interpretation of things should give many people the impression to never take anything that you say at face value.

He was stunned, as agreed upon by KM.

Facts are facts my boy

http://m1.wholesite.com/2011/6/15/a5345ff5-652d-7e84-e580-75c0997b2268/scotch.jpg

Stoic

Facts are facts my boy

http://m1.wholesite.com/2011/6/15/a5345ff5-652d-7e84-e580-75c0997b2268/scotch.jpg

Then you should have said stunned, and not kayoed. He was in no way incapacitated, or unable to tell where he was, nor was he unconscious.

long pig

Facts are facts my boy

Hello Mr Guy...can I call you That?

Board Walker
Puck Knocked out Wolverine

Adj. 1. knocked out - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
kayoed, KO'd, stunned, out
unconscious - not conscious; lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception as if asleep or dead; "lay unconscious on the floor"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

long pig
Puck Knocked out Wolverine

Adj. 1. knocked out - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
kayoed, KO'd, stunned, out
unconscious - not conscious; lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception as if asleep or dead; "lay unconscious on the floor"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Good post, Mr Guy...tell me more, plz.

Blue Area Vet

Science

You really need to shut up so you can stop lying.

By the way, BP beats Puck then teleports to DCU and bitchslaps Bruce Wayne for good measure.

Khazra Reborn
I'm not super familiar with Puck, but isn't he invulnerable?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

No he isn't.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Yes he is

Blue Area Vet

He can't relate to being hit in the balls.

Blue Area Vet
Yes he is

No he isn't. He like a hard rubber ball, hardly invulnerable. But you already know that and just want to troll. BP would **** him up similar to how he did Karnak.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
No he isn't.

Yes he is.

No he isn't. He like a hard rubber ball, hardly invulnerable. But you already know that and just want to troll. BP would **** him up similar to how he did Karnak.

Ummmm....no. He is stated to be invulnerable and nearly indestructible. erm

Blue Area Vet
Yes he is.

Ummmm....no. He is stated to be invulnerable and nearly indestructible. erm

Prove it.

-K-M-

-K-M-

-K-M-
Odd did a double post and when I go to edit it, the screen is completely blank and there's no text??????

Blue Area Vet
He's durable, not invulnerable by his own admittance. A powerless BP took out Luke Cage. And his energy daggers affected all adamantium Ultron, they'd **** Puck. BP is more skills and many times smarter. He also has some nasty tech if you didn't know. Please don't put Puck on BP's level, it's silly.

-K-M-
Did you just ignore the scans where they say he is?

I notice you keep editing your post but I'm going to assume you didn't read this thread.

Stoic

I notice you keep editing your post but I'm going to assume you didn't read this thread.

When the Avengers fought against (forgot the teams name) Sun God's team, I got the distinct impression that what BP brought into that encounter would be his normal carrying equipment, give or take a couple of items. I agree with you though, BP shouldn't be able to take Puck if they went shot for shot. Puck is about as tough as they come for his weight class.

DarkSaint85
The Great Society, stoic.

Bentley
Puck dies off panel, as a true member of Alpha Flight.

Blue Area Vet

No, I read the scan. He is very durable, not invulnerable. Thor can wade in a sun with no problem, yet even he is not invulnerable. Puck would melt before he got close to the sun. He's highly resistant to damage, but not invulnerable. BP should take the win with his tech.

Funny, you have the same scans from the comicvine thread pitting Puck against Daredevil and you may have been one of the guys arguing for Puck. About half the respondants were voting for DD.

-K-M-
No, I read the scan. He is very durable, not invulnerable. Thor can wade in a sun with no problem, yet even he is not invulnerable. Puck would melt before he got close to the sun. He's highly resistant to damage, but not invulnerable. BP should take the win with his tech.

Funny, you have the same scans from the comicvine thread pitting Puck against Daredevil and you may have been one of the guys arguing for Puck. About half the respondants were voting for DD.

Read the scans again.....

"Ouch! My little old body almost felt that"..."ah the price one pays for invulnerability and nobility"

"well my compact little body is nearly indestructible now Heather"

"that means using our invulnerable bods to make sure no stray blasts..."

He said he was nearly indestructible, BUT was said to be invulnerable. So you clearly didn't read the scans.

Or their scans from the Puck respect thread. If your talking about the Puck vs. Daredevil thread that made was 6 years ago most thought puck was less then peak human and didn't know his upgrades and one person who bombarding the thread with feats for Puck and people replied "nuh uh". Actually no that wasn't me, I didn't even know about that thread till I just did a search for it. My account I had there was -K-M-. Make a Puck vs. Daredevil thread here, let's debate.

EDIT:
Reading some of the replies now in the comicvine thread, "Puck recently easily took out Taskmaster", the big supporter for Daredevil "he better not have". Bias is bias. (Majority turned their opinions to Puck when the scans started coming)

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Great Society, stoic.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.