Puck vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Puck has knowledge of Venom's weakness.
Fight takes place in a Costco

long pig
Probably venom after a while.

-K-M-
Venom, suffocation or tendrils through orifices would suffice

juggernaut74
How would Venom tag Puck though?

-K-M-
Venom is just as fast as Puck

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Venom is just as fast as Puck But he's not faster. I think Puck has a shot.

Board Walker
Venom has evolved away his weaknesses if I do recall

-K-M-
Unless your giving Puck an unfair advantage by having something he could utilize in the nearby area (sonics or fire) I don't see him able to go that route.

Board Walker
Unless your giving Puck an unfair advantage by having something he could utilize in the nearby area (sonics or fire) I don't see him able to go that route.

Pretty sure Venom evolved away his weakness/es...like 15-20 years ago in 1995.

-K-M-
Gargen had the weakness. Not sure if agent venom has it but he got a massive upgrade recently

juggernaut74
Gargen had the weakness. Not sure if agent venom has it but he got a massive upgrade recently Didn't Gargan comment that fire just tickles him? Pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Gargan comment that fire just tickles him? Pretty sure I saw that somewhere.

He did but there were also scenes where fire did work against him. Comic consistency

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hmm, I think Puck can hang there for a while and make an impression, but how do you beat a Symbiote without having far superior stats or weakness exploration?

long pig
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hmm, I think Puck can hang there for a while and make an impression, but how do you beat a Symbiote without having far superior stats or weakness exploration?
This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.