Most Powerful Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
rank them at the time of their primes

exar kun
darth caedus
REBORN darth krayt
marka ragnos
darth plageuis
darth bane

The Merchant
Caedus Solos.

Deronn_solo
Plagueis is first - Bane is last.
That is all.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
rank them at the time of their primes

exar kun
darth caedus
REBORN darth krayt
marka ragnos
darth plageuis
darth bane

Darth Caedus
Darth Plagueis
Exar Kun
Darth Krayt
Marks Ragnos
Darth Bane

Darth Demenos
i feel like its

reborn krayt
darth plageius
darth caedus
exar kun or marka ragnos
darth bane

Zenwolf
How many times must we have this exact same thread? I don't see how people aren't bored of this same thing over and over again.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
i feel like its

reborn krayt
darth plageius
darth caedus
exar kun or marka ragnos
darth bane

What makes you put Krayt above Plaguies and Caedus, and possibly Kun.

Stigma
Caedus
Plagueis
Krayt
Kun
Bane

NOTE: Not sure where to put Ragnos. But he is definitely above Bane.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
What makes you put Krayt above Plaguies and Caedus, and possibly Kun.

bc after he returned he had completely healed himself using dark transfer which only very few people know how to do and he could use it to destroy others, he had learned transfer essence, and even before he returned he was already the most powerful force user in the galaxy. He had decades of experience fighting in wars and fighting other force users. No one in the galaxy at that time could really stand up to him in a duel with sabers. Also, he hand not been back very long before he was killed completely so we didnt get to see a full range of his powers.

I do realise that plageuis and caedus are some of the most powerful sith lords ever and if anyone on this list could beat him, it would be those 2, but i like him better and i feel like if we didnt get to see everything that he could do, especially after he healed himself. Also, i really dont think kun could beat him, but it would not be a stomp.

carthage
Bane would be last and Plagueis or Caedus first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.