Thanos VERSUS ALL Star Wildstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

VERSUS

1. Apollo
2. Jenny Sparks
3. Jenny Quantum
4. The Doctor
5. The Engineer
6. The High
7. Majestic
8. TAO
9. Three Willie Seth
10. Winter

1.CIS off for Team Wildstorm
2.CIS on for Team Wildstorm

NO BFR

carver9
Does Majestic get his blades?

Board Walker
Majestic has speed feats beyond that of superman, and if this is Majestic from the end of his comic book run than he also has multiversal power.

For the sake of this not being spite I am going to assume it is when he was Emperor? If so if he has the creation cutting blades this is done.

DarkSaint85
I take full credit for Winter appearing at 10.

ghostman
Originally posted by Board Walker
Majestic has speed feats beyond that of superman, and if this is Majestic from the end of his comic book run than he also has multiversal power.

For the sake of this not being spite I am going to assume it is when he was Emperor? If so if he has the creation cutting blades this is done.

umm no, he doesnt.

Board Walker
Originally posted by ghostman
umm no, he doesnt.

Time to educate you regarding majestic

carver9
Educate him.

ghostman
Originally posted by Board Walker
Time to educate you regarding majestic

ok show. me a fraction of a nano or a femto second level feat. superman has more of them of a greater variety and has even time dilation feats to boast. majestic has never done the things superman has with his speed

long pig
Superman is the gayer than jizz on a mustache.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by long pig

But not as gay as jizz dripping from a mustache into the mouth.

Khazra Reborn
That team would hold Thermos down and shit in his eyes.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
That team would hold Thermos down and shit in his eyes.

You're disgusting, reported.

long pig
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
But not as gay as jizz dripping from a mustache into the mouth.
That is pretty gay. yes

StyleTime
Is this Regular Tao?

ghostman
Originally posted by long pig

or how about a goatee? evil face

long pig
Originally posted by ghostman
or how about a goatee? evil face
A goatee is gay enough without the jizzum.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I take full credit for Winter appearing at 10.

Agreed.

I take full credit for the first 5 in the list. You're welcome.

happy

Digi
Also, team wrecks. Forget the blades, and forget TAO (though it would have to be him without Creation Engine power for this thread not to be a joke). Quantum, Doctor, and Seth alone should be more than enough. Hell, any of those 1v1 would make Thanos work for it. Adding insurance like High and Majestic is just overkill.

iceman24567
LOL yeah the team stomps Thanos into a pile of purple play doh

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StyleTime
Is this Regular Tao?

It is regular TAO.

The one that ended the wildstorm universe would be too much here.

StyleTime
I guess I didn't have any particular point with the Tao comment. I was just trying to figure out his purpose. He either stomps or gets stomped. Regular Tao is fodder and gets killed by a stray blast. He was a cool baddie when Moore wrote him though.

As for the fight, yeah team wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Digi
Also, team wrecks. Forget the blades, and forget TAO (though it would have to be him without Creation Engine power for this thread not to be a joke). Quantum, Doctor, and Seth alone should be more than enough. Hell, any of those 1v1 would make Thanos work for it. Adding insurance like High and Majestic is just overkill.

nah, simply nah. They don't make Thanos work for anything really. He would beat each of them 1 v 1 without much trouble. Overall, sure, they would likely win. However, he could take out 2 or 3 of them without having to work really hard for it.

Digi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
nah, simply nah. They don't make Thanos work for anything really. He would beat each of them 1 v 1 without much trouble. Overall, sure, they would likely win. However, he could take out 2 or 3 of them without having to work really hard for it.

The "without having to work really hard for it" makes me think you don't know much about Jenny Q or the Doctor. I can ignore Seth due to lack of showings, but he's at least somewhere near the same conversation as well.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
The "without having to work really hard for it" makes me think you don't know much about Jenny Q or the Doctor. I can ignore Seth due to lack of showings, but he's at least somewhere near the same conversation as well.

Does Thanos have any feats of resisting nuclear poop vision?

Resisting shame vision?

X-ray strength?

Rainbow breath?

I will need to see scans, dammit!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.