Flash Vs Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113933/3120350-character_bio_576_flash.jpg

Pre DCnu Wally West. Classic Man-Thing. In the Florida Everglades.
No prep no BFR.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpshme9z3qs.jpg

long pig
Flash will play with man thing.

riv6672
Well thats what i'm wondering; MT is basically unstoppable, especially in his swamp.

Henry_Pym
MT would crush him

zopzop
Flash

long pig
How big is the man thing? I hear it grows when excited

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by long pig
How big is the man thing? I hear it grows when excited

It also burns.

long pig
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It also burns.
laughing out loud
Gross.

Flyattractor
I say Stalemate.

riv6672
I dont mind either outcome, personally. Was hoping for actual strategies though, other than straight up picks.
That massive speed and unique power set clashing is more than just a brawl, but i couldnt really come up with anything.

long pig
What exactly can man thing do?

riv6672
What exactly can man thing do?

He can be destroyed, but as long as there is vegetation he grows back his body, think Healing Factor. He has super-strength. It is unknown how strong he actually is because he is always shown displaying different levels of strength. Man-Thing also has the ability to teleport (in a sense) to different regions of the world through Nexus-points. He is very durable because his body is made of vegetation, so most things just go right through him.

He can breathe under water. He can ooze past objects, for example, lock him behind bars and he doesn't need strength to break free. He can simply just walk through the bars. The last of his powers consist of detecting emotions. Happiness, courage, love, etc. Make him feel calm and reserved, positive feelings. Negative feelings, like hatred, anger, and fear. Make him go ballistic, it hurts him. So he secretes this ooze that can burn almost anything, including Luke Cage's skin.

He also secretes a liquid that acts as an anti-venom to this burning ooze.

Man-Thing is also capable of controlling The Nexus of All Realities (which he has access to for this fight) and using its unlimited cosmic power against his adversaries, making him even more dangerous while he is frenzied.

Flyattractor
And yet the still job him out to losers like Ares.

long pig
Originally posted by riv6672
He can be destroyed, but as long as there is vegetation he grows back his body, think Healing Factor. He has super-strength. It is unknown how strong he actually is because he is always shown displaying different levels of strength. Man-Thing also has the ability to teleport (in a sense) to different regions of the world through Nexus-points. He is very durable because his body is made of vegetation, so most things just go right through him.

He can breathe under water. He can ooze past objects, for example, lock him behind bars and he doesn't need strength to break free. He can simply just walk through the bars. The last of his powers consist of detecting emotions. Happiness, courage, love, etc. Make him feel calm and reserved, positive feelings. Negative feelings, like hatred, anger, and fear. Make him go ballistic, it hurts him. So he secretes this ooze that can burn almost anything, including Luke Cage's skin.

Man-Thing is also capable of controlling The Nexus of All Realities (which he has access to for this fight) and using its unlimited cosmic power against his adversaries, making him even more dangerous while he is frenzied.
But he's slow. He'd be ripped to shreds before he can do any of the stuff you mentioned that I didn't read.

Flash wins.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by riv6672

Man-Thing is also capable of controlling The Nexus of All Realities (which he has access to for this fight) and using its unlimited cosmic power against his adversaries, making him even more dangerous while he is frenzied. He has overpowered Hulk and blitzed Spidey. He can also get his muck in a wound and grow inside his opponents.

long pig
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
He has overpowered Hulk and blitzed Spidey. He can also get his muck in a wound and grow inside his opponents.
Ooooo.....he can ejaculate himself into a wound.....scary.

DarkSaint85
Ooooo.....he can ejaculate himself into a wound.....scary.

Plant-based chlamydia is no joke.

riv6672
But he's slow. He'd be ripped to shreds before he can do any of the stuff you mentioned that I didn't read.

Flash wins.
I'm both insulted that you ask a question then blow off the answer with a quip and amused that you ask a question and then blow off the answer with a quip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.