Help with KMC ads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
Okay, yeah, i was hoping someone out there could help me with a problem i've been having for some time. Nearly every time i sign into KMC on my mac laptop..,after-awhile, i am cluttered with ad campaigns that they have...,constantly playing at the bottom of each page. Is there any way i can constantly have this closed off or even stopped from being exposed to my browsing experience...,even if i'm unbeknownst to it, because it's being playing at the bottom of my browsing page?

All of the help would be greatly appreciated in this solution, because i've been using this forum for many years and i'd hate to stop using it now.

Thanks...,Jinx

NewLanceWindu
Adblock or Ublock

Bardock42
Could also use Ghostery. I actually use both Ghostery and Ublock, cause I just hate ads that much.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
Adblock or Ublock

Adblock works great, yeah.

Tested it only on firefox, though.

Bardock42
I don't like that AdBlock makes deals with advertisers like Google.

Ghostery has a similar problem. So I'd definitely use the free and open source uBlock

StiltmanFTW
Using Adblock Plus chrome extension these days.

Far from perfect, but good enough.

AsbestosFlaygon
Use uBlock Origin

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Yeah, uBlock Origin (emphasis on the Origin part, much superior to "regular" uBlock) easily dominates these days as the best, the fastest free adblocker...

And there are some custom builds of it on GitHub for really demanding users.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.