ShadowCat runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Kitty Pride will use any skill and ability she has, to win.

a.) A KO is enough to advance, no killing needed. Also disabling an enemy for at least 10 minutes counts and as an KO.

b.) She is fully rested and healed between the fights.

c.) Both combatants start 50 meters apart, for your americans that's 164 feet. The fight takes place at Burning Man, though only those two are there for the moment.

d.) Both are fully aware of the others abilities/skillset.

1. Moon Knight

2. Taskmaster

3. Deadpool

4. Iron Fist

5. Wolverine

6. Black Panther

7. Spiderman

8. DCnU Lobo

StiltmanFTW
She might be able to clear it, actually... depending on how OP her phasing and skills are being written.

Post-Ogun possession, Silver Samurai was wondering if she wasn't better than Logan.

And regarding her intangibility, she recently disarmed Lady Deathstrike. Literally. Was bloody. Then again, Yuriko was always known for losing arms, despite having that cyborg skeleton laced with adamantium...

Genii96
Dosent she have the vortex power up too?

leonidas
i'm not sure what 52 lobo can do, but she could certainly clear this. spidey would be the biggest challenge i think with his spider sense and one solid shot would end her, but if used to her fullest she could clear it.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine would be the biggest challenge, if anything. He has trained her, adamantium cause her discomfort and his senses have proven to be able to detect when she needs to go solid for the leverage purposes, etc.

Are we sure that MK/TM/DP/BP don't have any crazy equip that allows to hit etheral targets?

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Yeah that what I was curious to know too^^.
How she would fare against MA Experts with extra abilities. Her phasing is imba and she is, as you said it, very skilled but what about MK mystic powers, could they affect her? Has BP not some gadgets and supernatural powers that could do that too, etc.?

StiltmanFTW
As far as I know, current/modern MK has no powers at all. Just a peak human with skills and lots of high-tech. Even with powers, he seemed to only get a strength&endurance boost (and other attributes perhaps too, depending on a writer), perhaps Mungi can clear that up. Don't see anything that would allow him to deal with Kitty, could be wrong though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Has BP not some gadgets and supernatural powers that could do that too, etc.?

Energy daggers, maybe?

Don't see anything that's guaranteed to work. His senses would be his greatest asset. Assuming KotD upgrade has restored them back to HSH levels.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And regarding her intangibility, she recently disarmed Lady Deathstrike. Literally. Was bloody. Then again, Yuriko was always known for losing arms, despite having that cyborg skeleton laced with adamantium...

My bad, she was actually possessed by Ogun at that time.

-K-M-
As far as I know, current/modern MK has no powers at all. Just a peak human with skills and lots of high-tech. Even with powers, he seemed to only get a strength&endurance boost (and other attributes perhaps too, depending on a writer), perhaps Mungi can clear that up. Don't see anything that would allow him to deal with Kitty, could be wrong though.

They have given him some mild powers but not outright stating it. He's doing superhuman feats and he has magical protection allowing him to fall thousands of feet unharmed. It's been vague and they haven't really addressed it

Don't think it will matter her regardless unless Khonshu bestows him more protection which he would randomly do. On average, unless he had his adamantium armor not much he could do

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I've seen the scan you posted. That was pretty impressive.

carver9
She could clear with Wolvy being her hardest challenge. A couple of Adamantium slices could potentially make her go tangible due to the pain.

StiltmanFTW
He's also familiar with her fighting styles (he and Ogun trained her, after all) and can sense when she switches between her tangible and etheral modes.

-K-M-
Would Moon Knights adamantium weapons work then????

DarkSaint85
KMs joy is almost tangible.

In any case, Kitty phases all of them into the ground, and steps away from them before they can swipe at her. Ten mins later, she wins.

-K-M-
I'm happy with my choices

Magnon
Kitty can phase through adamantium without much trouble. Are people confusing adamantium with the Breakworld metal, perhaps?

http://i.stack.imgur.com/3sy5K.png

Since Kitty will be healed after each fight she could simply sacrifice a hand or foot to win (although a more intelligent tactic would be to use some random stick or stone) :

http://cdn3.denofgeek.us/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/wolvhandface.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Kitty's adamantium weakness was explored in the other series.

It's far from granting adamantium users a surefire win against her, but it certainly is an advantage.

Magnon
Kitty's adamantium weakness was explored in the other series.

It's far from granting adamantium users a surefire win against her, but it certainly is an advantage.
Ok, thanks. I haven't seen such a series but that's probably some random writer error again, due to poor groundwork.

Throughout the majority of her history she's been able to phase through adamantium just fine (in fact, this has been the case in every story line I have read addressing the issue). As seen by my scans, for example. Be it regular Wolverine like in the Ogun/Japan story line, or Death Wolverine after Apoc had brainwashed him, Kitty never showed any discomfort phasing through him or his claws.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Magnon
Ok, thanks. I haven't seen such a series but that's probably some random writer error again, due to poor groundwork.

Throughout the majority of her history she's been able to phase through adamantium just fine (in fact, this has been the case in every story line I have read addressing the issue). As seen by my scans, for example. Be it regular Wolverine like in the Ogun/Japan story line, or Death Wolverine after Apoc had brainwashed him, Kitty never showed any discomfort phasing through him or his claws.

Not really an error, more like a deliberate retcon. Wolverine's series, when he married Viper and around that time.

Yes, in most of her appearances she doesn't have a problem with it. Adamantium has many strange properties though, so I didn't really have a problem with accepting the idea of it giving Kitty trouble.

maxivitopowe
Isn't she somewhat universal now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.