Can Superman Bfr Black Adam?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
can superman bfr black adam using pure strength alone? no punching power.

Prove it.

TethAdamTheRock
and if he can why **** didnt he do it

TethAdamTheRock
Also no speed blitzing, trapping him in ice the bfr or anything etc. just pure strength, no throwing

ghostman
of course superman can. yure basically asking if supes can man handle him

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by ghostman
of course superman can. yure basically asking if supes can man handle him which he cant

Juntai
super-mad.

Board Walker
Superman can BFR black adam.

Jmanghan
Superman has never BFR'd Black Adam, if he could've then he would've.

Mindset
He can bfr his soul to the underworld with a punch.

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
He can bfr his soul to the underworld with a punch. like how deadpool banished doom to the underworld with a shotgun?

h1a8
Is it me, but why do I not understand this thread.
You said Bfr through strength? But no throwing or punching? What about kicking? How in the hell can someone Bfr someone else with strength without throwing or hitting?

Mindset
Originally posted by deathslash
like how deadpool banished doom to the underworld with a shotgun? I don't read comics anymore, so I wouldn't know. thumb up

deathslash
I don't read comics anymore, so I wouldn't know. thumb up It happened buddy. DP just snuck up behind doom and shot him square in the chest.

Mindset
OK.

Adam Grimes
Stop deathslashing mindset.

wuleecat
Originally posted by h1a8
Is it me, but why do I not understand this thread.
You said Bfr through strength? But no throwing or punching? What about kicking? How in the hell can someone Bfr someone else with strength without throwing or hitting?

This.

I don't get it either. It's like asking us to compare how strong two characters are, but they're not allowed to use feats involving muscles.

Eh?

Prof. T.C McAbe
More important, can Superman bfr himself? If he does, and punches himself into a black hole, will he be bfr if he is in the black hole with himself?

zopzop
He can bfr his soul to the underworld with a punch.
laughing

thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
By picking him up/forcefully moving him away from the battle field, while black adam is resisting?

Q99
BA's a speedster-flier.

Removing him isn't the problem, the problem is he'll come back.

h1a8
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
By picking him up/forcefully moving him away from the battle field, while black adam is resisting? oh like sumo wrestling. Physically pushing the other against there will out of bounds. Then of course. Superman at best can push with forces above 50 earth weights. BA can't even lift a single planet weight.

burrrrrr
oh like sumo wrestling. Physically pushing the other against there will out of bounds. Then of course. Superman at best can push with forces above 50 earth weights. BA can't even lift a single planet weight.

Are you suggesting that Superman is ~50 times stronger than Black Adam?

deathslash
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Are you suggesting that Superman is ~50 times stronger than Black Adam? yes, he is. Also, don't ask how he reached that conclusion as his following post will most likely give you a mixture of AIDs, a brain tumor, and cancer.

h1a8
Are you suggesting that Superman is ~50 times stronger than Black Adam? Are you suggesting that BA can push with more than 50 Earth weights of force?

burrrrrr
Are you suggesting that BA can push with more than 50 Earth weights of force?

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll take that as a yes. I wonder if DC's writers would agree with your assessment.

h1a8
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll take that as a yes. I wonder if DC's writers would agree with your assessment. Feats prove the stronger. I'm pretty sure Hulk is more than 5x stronger than Colossus or Thing yet both have fought him almost evenly before. Would you say that Namor is more than 5x stronger than Thing? If so Thing has a history of fighting him like a peer on near even ground. What's your conclusion to this?

Genii96
Thing never fought namor as a peer,he always got oneshotted,only time he did well was in AVX,thing never hulk equally either,except when he was spiked mode and fought grey hulk,
You are still saying supes can lift 50 eartg weights?,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.