The Cabal =Vs= The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

The JLA

Cls.Nu52 lvl Batman
Cls.Nu52 lvl Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Shazam
Flash
Cyborg

Vs

The Cabal

Maximus
Thanos
Corvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Terrax
Black Swan
Namor

This is a random encounter. Both teams were accidentally teleported to War World and cannot escape until one team is completely killed. The victor gains control over the opposing team's Earth. Standard gear, no battlefield removal, no prep. This is Justice League is New-52.

long pig
JLA has a lot of speed on its side.

Supermex
Who u got

zopzop
Cabal destroys them.

Blue Area Vet
The rest of the Cabal watches Thanos stomp.

Facee
Has Thanos been depowered or something ? If not this is a stomp.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Cls.Nu52 lvl Batman as Batgod vs Corvus imo, with his new powers I think he wins.
Cls.Nu52 lvl Superman vs Thanos, they would go for each other, obviously, I think Superman beats Thanos here or stalemates him at the very least for the fight till someone comes in to help either side. But with his new Apocalypse powers he should win by any means.
G.L Hal should by any means beat Namor. Sure both can fly but Hal should be able to keep the distance and blast him down.
Wonder Woman vs Proxima Midnight. I go with WW here, she has the bracers and her weapons to block what Proxima throws. With superior strength, speed and h2h skills she wins, decisively.
Shazam would need to take out Terrax. With the combined powers of the New Gods this is a stomp.
Flash would need to take out Black swan, fast, since she lacks the speed he could do it, not sure here.
Cyborg vs Maximus, not sure here but my guts tell me 50-50.

Glorificus
Thanos solos.

Genii96
Cabal watches as thanos shitstomps

The Nuul
Superman solos

The Sorrow
Lol @ Superman beating Thanos. The Cabal wins.

Facee
Superman > Marvel

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Facee
Superman > Marvel

That at lest is true. Marvel would most likely have not the Superheroes they have today without Supermans iconic impact on the comic world.

The Sorrow
It's scary how much you love a fictional character.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow

Its kind of creepy and weird at the same time.

sad

At least he's consistent.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by The Sorrow
wink.
I love truth, a big difference wink.

Originally posted by carver9
Its kind of creepy and weird at the same time.

sad

At least he's consistent.

Lol, at least I don't masturbate him like you do to Hulk and Goku wink.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
wink.
I love truth, a big difference wink.

Lol, at least I don't masturbate him like you do to Hulk and Goku wink.

Goku kills Hulk and Superman at the same time without going Super Saiyan.

Anyways, you're worse than me.

mad

Prof. T.C McAbe
Goku kills Hulk and Superman at the same time without going Super Saiyan.

Anyways, you're worse than me.

mad

laughing C'mon, nothing can top the creamy love you have every day for Goku and Hulk.

And there is nothing in the Carterverse worse than you stick out tongue .

Silent Guardian
team 1. Just more versatile and well rounded

Adam Grimes
Hal solos.

Facee
Wonder Woman is too fast for anybody on team 2

Genii96
Thanos shitstomps team 2

DarkSaint85
Shazam teaches them how to play table tennis.

panthergod
JLA win, Superman caves Thanos' head in/tears him apart.

Utrigita
The Cabal ftw.

Philosophía
Originally posted by panthergod
JLA win, Superman caves Thanos' head in/tears him apart. thumb up

Basically.

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
Thanos shitstomps team 2

Galan007
Originally posted by Facee
Wonder Woman is too fast for anybody on team 2 thumb up

Sin I AM
Cls.Nu52 lvl Batman as Batgod vs Corvus imo, with his new powers I think he wins.
Cls.Nu52 lvl Superman vs Thanos, they would go for each other, obviously, I think Superman beats Thanos here or stalemates him at the very least for the fight till someone comes in to help either side. But with his new Apocalypse powers he should win by any means.
G.L Hal should by any means beat Namor. Sure both can fly but Hal should be able to keep the distance and blast him down.
Wonder Woman vs Proxima Midnight. I go with WW here, she has the bracers and her weapons to block what Proxima throws. With superior strength, speed and h2h skills she wins, decisively.
Shazam would need to take out Terrax. With the combined powers of the New Gods this is a stomp.
Flash would need to take out Black swan, fast, since she lacks the speed he could do it, not sure here.
Cyborg vs Maximus, not sure here but my guts tell me 50-50.

Lol the disease is spreading. I mean not one marvel character can take its counterpart for the maj...hilarious.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol the disease is spreading. I mean not one marvel character can take its counterpart for the maj...hilarious.

Current JLA Members got huge upgrades after the Darkseid vs AM fight, before this I might have though differently. ^^

carver9
What upgrades did they get?

Prof. T.C McAbe
What upgrades did they get?

Galan posted the scans in the ownage thread, and no sorry I won't link it for you.

vin

carver9
Galan posted the scans in the ownage thread, and no sorry I won't link it for you.

vin

I seen those scans and own the comic. Trying to figure out the upgrades that you are talking about. What did they do to make you think they were upgraded? Maybe I missed something.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I seen those scans and own the comic. Trying to figure out the upgrades that you are talking about. What did they do to make you think they were upgraded? Maybe I missed something.

laughing

Sin I AM
So these are the amped versions? I thought it was unamped versions would be used since they have more showings

Prof. T.C McAbe
So these are the amped versions? I thought it was unamped versions would be used since they have more showings

In my example I used the amped versions wink. Read my goddamn posts more carefully woman or I will go red font all over your ass!

cough

Sin I AM
In my example I used the amped versions wink. Read my goddamn posts more carefully woman or I will go red font all over your ass!

cough

Im going to phuck the shit out of u prof

Prof. T.C McAbe
Im going to phuck the shit out of u prof

That sounds like I wouldn't enjoy it. ugh

carver9
laughing

Are you along about Superman turning into Negative Man?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Are you along about Superman turning into Negative Man?

Carver buddy, I won't go down the lowball hole with you, pick someone else. ^^

carver9
Carver buddy, I won't go down the lowball hole with you, pick someone else. ^^

Lol...we are having a casual conversation though.

Stoic
Current JLA Members got huge upgrades after the Darkseid vs AM fight, before this I might have though differently. ^^

In that case maybe you should rethink this. This is supposed to be the classic versions of the DCNU.

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
In that case maybe you should rethink this. This is supposed to be the classic versions of the DCNU.

Yup this is classic versions of the Dcnu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.