Superman vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_1645/subcat_108464/JLA.AV.DP_col.jpg

Superman sun dips and has OWAW mind set.

Who wins?

-Pr-
...What?

Stoic
I want to see what the opinions are on this subject as I have read some other opinions on other sites about this particular subject. Is that the question or what?

abhilegend
OWAW Superman? He wins.

DarkSaint85
Speedblitz.

Board Walker
Superman honestly stomps.

OWAW sundipped was beyond abstract, he eliminated the concept of oblivion.

burrrrrr
Dark Phoenix wins, easily.

SamZED
Originally posted by burrrrrr
Dark Phoenix wins, easily. Ohhhhh Jesus.

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Speedblitz.
I agree.

Jean is just too fast for him.

Star428
LOL.

Genii96
Dark phoenix jean gray? Phoenix stomps

long pig
I don't think you guys realize just how hard superman can punch....

h1a8
This Superman stomps

carver9
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think you guys realize just how hard superman can punch....

Superman using 1% of his power which puts him at High Herald levels would lose. 50% Superman stalemates her and Galactus at the same time while 100% Superman takes her out with freeze breath.

Good fight though.

ghostman
lol @ all the hurt superman haters seeing making retarded threads to try and spite him. try again.

long pig
Superman would benchpress her to death. Then punch death to death.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_1645/subcat_108464/JLA.AV.DP_col.jpg

Superman sun dips and has OWAW mind set.

Who wins?

Sundipped OWAW Superman wins.

carver9
Originally posted by long pig
Superman would benchpress her to death. Then punch death to death.

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Dafuc is WAWA Superman? Does he make sandwiches at light speed?

ghostman
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Dafuc is WAWA Superman? Does he make sandwiches at light speed? you debate on comicbook characters, have superman in your sig, but you dont know one of his most hated stories? lol and i thought you posting pictures of supermans penis was the pinnacle of your patheticness, but this is sad. hate a character you know nothing about lmao laughing laughing

Utrigita
Dark Phoenix for the win.

Adam Grimes
Superman wins by superpunching life in the face.

Time-Immemorial
Solar Flare.

Stoic
Originally posted by ghostman
lol @ all the hurt superman haters seeing making retarded threads to try and spite him. try again.

Butthurt? If you were paying attention, you may have noted that there are people that believe that Superman is well above the high Herald tier. This thread was made to determine just exactly where the people that are better versed with the Superman character, think or feel that his power level is at. Not that this really needs to be explained to you due to this being a battle board and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.