Someone You Can Count On - The Lost Commanders Preview | Star Wars Rebels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nargaroth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAGvFBwG834

Thoughts?

|King Joker|
Ahsoka is Space Gandalf.

But seriously, I hope we get some Ahsoka solo episodes about her quest to find answers. Interestingly, the episode after "The Lost Commanders" is "Relics of the Old Republic." Maybe Ahsoka is exploring some shit and finding ancient Jedi relics.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka is Space Gandalf.

But seriously, I hope we get some Ahsoka solo episodes about her quest to find answers. Interestingly, the episode after "The Lost Commanders" is "Relics of the Old Republic." Maybe Ahsoka is exploring some shit and finding ancient Jedi relics.

I bet she might pay Ben Kenobi a visit to get answers. Also, apparently the video suggests that she was knocked unconscious by Vader's TP in Siege Of Lothal, since she doesn't know the truth yet.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I bet she might pay Ben Kenobi a visit to get answers. Also, apparently the video suggests that she was knocked unconscious by Vader's TP in Siege Of Lothal, since she doesn't know the truth yet. Possibly, or she'll visit some Jedi Temples, or other ancient sites. But I guess we can't really know where she'd be going unless we knew what questions she's looking for.

When she says she's going on her own because there are "questions that need answering", it doesn't necessarily mean the questions she's looking for are "who is the Sith Lord?" She may be looking for confirmation though, but I really doubt she's clueless on Vader's identity.

Darth Thor
Freddy Prince confirmed in an interview that Ahsoka knows.

Also she wouldn't have a clue where Kenobi is, or that he's even still alive. I doubt they'll randomly bring in Tatooine Kenobi. Because once you bring him in it's going to be like, "why doesn't he help the Rebels, and help fight Vader?" Wouldn't make any sense.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Freddy Prince confirmed in an interview that Ahsoka knows.

Source?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.