Cyclops/w SSS vs Batman in hand to hand fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
With the skills he has plus the peak human abilities can he defeat Batman in a fist fight?

riv6672
No.

RadZoa
No, although Cyclops is a fairly decent H2H combatant he's far from top tier and I'd put him below guys like Green Arrow and Hawkeye in the H2H department.

golem370
But with the SSS he would be faster tougher stronger more stamina and have healing added to his skill

DarkSaint85
His skill is still not that great. Bane is faster/tougher/stronger etc....

relentless1
cyke gets beat even with the serum, he's nowhere near Batmans level of fisticuffs

Board Walker
Batman has flash level reaction speeds, superman-esque level spot durability, and unmatched skill.

Cyke goes down hard

Henry_Pym
Scott looks at Bruce and kills him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Scott looks at Bruce and kills him
In a fistfight?

Adam Grimes
Specially in a fistfight.

StiltmanFTW
lol

riv6672
Haha

deathslash
Scott dies in the first few seconds of the fight. The serum would reject his inferior genes and cleanse itself of such an ethnic monstrosity. Everybody knows that Scott isn't a pure Aryan like Cap is.

relentless1
Originally posted by deathslash
Scott dies in the first few seconds of the fight. The serum would reject his inferior genes and cleanse itself of such an ethnic monstrosity. Everybody knows that Scott isn't a pure Aryan like Cap is.

no ginger is pure aryan

riv6672
Scott's a red head now? huh

DarkSaint85
No idea. But searching Google for 'Cyclops red head' yields this:

http://www.craiglotter.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/madelyne-pryor-goblin-queen-cosplay-by-american-belle-chere-1.jpg

riv6672
Oh...Em...GEE.

eek!

What an awesome 'stache!

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
no ginger is pure aryan Since when has cap ever been a ginger?

riv6672
Oh, i thought he meant Cyclops.

relentless1
Originally posted by deathslash
Since when has cap ever been a ginger?

who's talking about cap here?

riv6672
So who did you mean, exactly?!?

relentless1
cyclops is a ginger, at least i always thought so, he seems to be a brunie these days

riv6672
Ha, okay, i've never seen him as a red head.

golem370
The X-Men cartoon he was red headed

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Ha, okay, i've never seen him as a red head.

I've never seen Johnny Blaze as a redhead and apparently he's "reddish blonde" or whatever...

Marvel is pretty inconsistent when it comes to the appearance of their heroes. Like that time when Punisher says he has a weight advantage over Daredevil, but handbooks say their weight is exactly the same, etc. Or Logan switching from brown to blue eyes all the time.

DarkSaint85
Stilt, you're so homo.

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
The X-Men cartoon he was red headed
If that's Jean, its more like she was Brunette.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stilt, you're so homo.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.