Namor vs thing: rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genii96
Namor decides to get back at thing for pinning him with those fish teeth.
Round 1: on land
Round 2: underwater
Standard equipment

zopzop
Without AvX Avengers pimping (due to movies), Namor wins both.

Genii96
How did thing actually knock namor down enough to pin him anyway?,unless I missed some pages?..he threw thing into a thermal ven,then a. Fish hit him from behind and then?...

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Without AvX Avengers pimping (due to movies), Namor wins both.

Should be this. But Ben Grimm is better. Namor sucks.

StiltmanFTW
Ben sucks. Namor is not only more powerful, he's more interesting as a character, too.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ben sucks. Namor is not only more powerful, he's more interesting as a character, too.

Estacado

nwg202
Namor

juggernaut74
You guys are lowballing Grimm.

DarkSaint85
The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up thumb up thumb up

shadowknight
Namor wins both

ShadowFyre
Namor wins but theyre a bunch of haters. And if anyone got pimped it was the X-Men Zop.

ShadowFyre
Especially once they got the phoenix. Then the issues became " how long can Thor survive beatings from the phoenix force while the rest run and hide and make plans "

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Namor wins but theyre a bunch of haters. And if anyone got pimped it was the X-Men Zop.
Did you read AvX?

Thor was being jobbed long before that event took place. And how is it jobbing to be on the losing end of a beatdown by a universal force? Thor's a high herald, the PF is a fundamental force of creation. Any other outcome would have been too PIS infested even for that abortion of an event.

ShadowFyre
Never once said he should have won. I dont think he jobbed at all. Neither did either one of the Hulks. Any one of the Phoenix 5 could have soloed Thor and both Hulks imo. I was refferring to the fact that Thor was the only Avenger capable of even surviving an assault by the P5 and he was pretty much the frontline of the Avengers, and repeatedly got beat down through most of the issues. Of course there were others as well but he was the only big gun they really had until Hulk showed up to get ragdolled as well. Maybe I worded it wrong but no, I dont think Thor or Hulk jobbed considering who they were up against.

Magnon
It feels a bit strange that Namor can quite easily beat Hulk while under water, but loses to Thing (canon, on-panel showings for both). Perhaps the strength difference between Hulk and Thing isn't as large as many seem to think, and Ben more than makes up for it with his fighting skills and spirit.

StiltmanFTW
Namor one-shotted upgraded Thing stick out tongue

zopzop
Namor one-shotted upgraded Thing stick out tongue
On land.

juggernaut74
Namor one-shotted upgraded Thing stick out tongue He did?

StiltmanFTW
On land and without the hydrating suit.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He did?

Yes, he did.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo227/wilcat92/Namora/NamorAnn1-50NastyNat.jpg

juggernaut74
Not sure what happened after as I Googled this.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandThingFF147.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Not sure what happened after as I Googled this.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandThingFF147.jpg
That better not be the time the FF teamed up with Thundra to 'save' Sue from Namor.

Namor was holding back against the FF and Thundra, he wanted to help Reed and Sue reconcile.

StiltmanFTW
The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

h1a8
Namor wins but Ben makes him work hard for it.

tkitna
Grimm wins both and KMC members cry

juggernaut74
Thing won't win in the water but on land he has a shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.