Attack on Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
From the people who brought you Dynasty Warriors comes the second licensed game adaptation of Attack on Titan.

Trailer:
90-0_qkexS4

Gameplay:
n5NOpNAiAGI

It will be available in the States sometime in 2016.

Kazenji
Whats the big ****en deal with Attack on Titan?......what makes it so great.

Nemesis X
http://33.media.tumblr.com/9dc6d58f7181e511bea375425448b913/tumblr_n475pgN91F1s7me4vo1_400.gif

For the...story. Yes.

Jmanghan
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment is already pretty good, dunno how you can make a better anime game.

Unless its on the level of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games, which, in that case, it might be one of the best.

I also don't see how they can get this concept down, Shadow of the Colossus 2, anyone?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kazenji
Whats the big ****en deal with Attack on Titan?......what makes it so great.

The show is pretty damn good, tbh.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment is already pretty good, dunno how you can make a better anime game.

Unless its on the level of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games, which, in that case, it might be one of the best.

I also don't see how they can get this concept down, Shadow of the Colossus 2, anyone?

Loved SAO. The show I mean. Is the game really that good?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-

Loved SAO. The show I mean. Is the game really that good? Yeah, but its on the vita.

You can play it on the much cheaper "Playstation TV" though.

It's like a non-portable PS Vita, costs about $40.00

Uses HDMI cables to hook up to your TV.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
http://33.media.tumblr.com/9dc6d58f7181e511bea375425448b913/tumblr_n475pgN91F1s7me4vo1_400.gif

For the...story. Yes.

How is that any different from any other anime...erm

I've heard different things, Guess i have to check it out myself to form my own opinion of it.

Jmanghan
They need to make a AAA Gurren Lagann game before bringing another anime to the gaming medium.

Fighting the Spiral King with Xenoverse-esque graphics, or Naruto-esque.

-Pr-
Yeah, but its on the vita.

You can play it on the much cheaper "Playstation TV" though.

It's like a non-portable PS Vita, costs about $40.00

Uses HDMI cables to hook up to your TV.

I'd heard about that. Do you need an actual console in the house to use it, though? Or can I just buy the unit and a controller?

I've heard different things, Guess i have to check it out myself to form my own opinion of it.

No tentacles.

Kazenji
Still see boobs in any other anime.

AuraAngel
AoT does not have that much fanservice. Barely any really.

People like AoT because it puts the edge in sledgehammer. I don't know what that means either.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by AuraAngel
People like AoT because it puts the edge in sledgehammer. I don't know what that means either.

It's dark and heavy? Maybe that's what it means. I don't know. I've literally only seen the first episode. Lol.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Are you sure those people aren't talking about Akame ga Kill when they say that.

With that said from what the video show so far, the game has promise.

Nemesis X

Not every anime comes with a woman who can make a six pack look convincingly attractive.

But other than that, Attack on Titan's pretty awesome. Either go read some manga scans or go watch Season 1 on crunchyroll.

Jmanghan
I'd heard about that. Do you need an actual console in the house to use it, though? Or can I just buy the unit and a controller? It plays Vita games, PSP games, and PS1 games.

No, it is a console, its a mini-console that hooks up directly to yor tv using HDMI cords, its a stand-alone console, and it works with the PS3 remote and the PS4 remote.

NemeBro
Still see boobs in any other anime. Why are you looking at her boobs you phucking fruitcake?

You're supposed to be looking at her abs.

-Pr-
It plays Vita games, PSP games, and PS1 games.

No, it is a console, its a mini-console that hooks up directly to yor tv using HDMI cords, its a stand-alone console, and it works with the PS3 remote and the PS4 remote.

Hmm, not bad then.

Jmanghan
Lol, everyone forgot about this quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.