Sersi vs. Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
Not Sinister.

Glorificus
Sersi turns him into a teacup.

psycho gundam
He has powers based off of Apocalypse's, one being personal molecular control. His telepathy feats are also pretty good, he once took out the entire X-force team + Nate Grey with one mind blast

She can't just run through him easily imo

RadZoa
Cant Sinister control his own molecules? Also does Sersi have defense against telepathy?

the Darkone
Sersi is above him period, Sersi held her own agaisnt bloodties Exodus while he was holding Genosha with his TK and she was ready to cut lose.

Sin I AM
Lol sersi stomps

Konton
Originally posted by RadZoa
Cant Sinister control his own molecules? Also does Sersi have defense against telepathy?

Yes, and she is his telepathic superior. Not to invoke ABC logic but Sersei is about on par with Exodus in the telepathic hierarchy and Exodus himself stalemates Emma Frost who punked Sinister from thousands of miles away on a sofa whilst in the middle of a diplomatic meeting.

Telepathy aside I'd wager a level 5 transmutation expert Eternal would trump Sinister's own molecular control and he would, in fact, be rendered a teacup.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Konton
Yes, and she is his telepathic superior. Not to invoke ABC logic but Sersei is about on par with Exodus in the telepathic hierarchy and Exodus himself stalemates Emma Frost who punked Sinister from thousands of miles away on a sofa whilst in the middle of a diplomatic meeting.

Telepathy aside I'd wager a level 5 transmutation expert Eternal would trump Sinister's own molecular control and he would, in fact, be rendered a teacup. Sounds like a mismatch then confused

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RadZoa
Sounds like a mismatch then confused

Major...people just dont understand how sick sersi is, she really needs her own series

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Major...people just dont understand how sick sersi is, she really needs her own series

That would be nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.