Superman Vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
(Non-Canon crossovers arent usable hence why they are non-canon.)
He-man only has his sword no back up.
Superman has sun dipped for 2 hours and has no back up

Feats only.
Location takes place on Battle world.

long pig
*unzips*

Mind if I jack?

Digi
Lol. The crossover events these two have had were meaningless anyway. The first was a non-fight. The second, though a clear win for Adam, was with Supes as a magical construct. So it doesn't count.

Should be Superman if he fights smart and uses his speed. If he brawls or allows He-Man to use the sword, which is his equalizer, Kal could be in trouble. But assuming forum rules with intelligent use of powers, Superman wins.

long pig
What's he-man wearing?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. The crossover events these two have had were meaningless anyway. The first was a non-fight. The second, though a clear win for Adam, was with Supes as a magical construct. So it doesn't count.

Should be Superman if he fights smart and uses his speed. If he brawls or allows He-Man to use the sword, which is his equalizer, Kal could be in trouble. But assuming forum rules with intelligent use of powers, Superman wins.
Agreed.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by long pig
What's he-man wearing?

Your crispy bacon carcass .

8swords
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

lol of the day laughing out loud

long pig
Reported for hurting my feelings!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by long pig
Reported for hurting my feelings!

That is the fate of ALL who dare insult Superman and The House of El!

long pig
laughing out loud

BeyonderGod
laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.