TOR comparisons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who do each of these characters compare to, in terms of power and overall combative ability?

The Hero of Tython

The Barsen'thor

The 2nd Emperor's Wrath

Darth Nox

Darth Jadus

Darth Marr

Lord Scourge

Darth Thanaton

Emperor Malgus

Revan

The Dread Masters

Emperor Vitiate

Darth Baras

Master Tol Braga (w/Vitiate amp)

Satele Shan

Lana Beniko

Knights of the Fallen Empire/Zakuul Speculations:

Vaylin

Arcann

Emperor Valkorion

Darth Malgus

The Outlander

Lana Beniko

SunRazer
You did Lana twice, and this list is way too big. Valkorion at the top, though.

FreshestSlice
If you didn't notice, the bottom of the list is speculation, which is why the Outlander is there, when we already know the Outlander is one of the player classes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because they're two different incarnations kek

SunRazer
Yeah, I skimmed it. Is there a reason for Lana to grow more powerful in the new expansion?

FreshestSlice
It's been five years and she's been fighting the entire time? Well that and obsessing over you. Such things feed a Sith's power.

Revanchiste
Revan in ToR = Darth Nox.... But KotOR Darth Revan = the ultimate overloard, the sith'ari. The true Dark lord of the sith.
He is far more powerfull than master Yoda himself...

The emperor compare to sidious.

Thanaton = dooku with far more intense force power and sith sorcery + an unorthodox method of dueling employing a rafine etchnique with a light saber staff.

Malgus = Darth Vador. Malgus is a tank of brutal force, speed, and can take ASSSTONISHING level of punishement.. Seriously this guy certainly take nuke in the face no problem.... He is an ustoppable killing machine... The beast way to kill him would to put him into a star or death star generator....

Darth Baras have a sith spell that ONE SHOT so an aveda caedavra, instant death...

Satel shan is like Anakin skywalker if he was not a power hungry sociopathe.... She have more training, and do not need to go berserk to use her full power, however she does restrain herself...

Darth nox a powerfull sith sorcerer with insane amount of force raw power..... a few light saber skill...

It is just a more stactic starkiller....
If you don't know who starkiller is first.. WHat are you doing here?
2nd watch this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2qcpO9Te8g
XD love robot chicken...

Vitiate = plapatine... quasi equal quasi equal.. Not exactly but.. you see....

I know nothing about the dread master.. Never heard of them ingame I'v left ToR world since SoR....
This thing completly piss me off... Revan why do you want to resurect the emprah??? You had the tool to kill him right there !!!! And that's what happenn if you do not recover your full memory...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.