Annihilus vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Adam Warlock with no soul gem vs
1.Annihilus with Cosmic Control Rod
2.Annihilus With Quantum bands

Who wins?

Insane Titan
Annihilus in both

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Annihilus in both

Stoic
They began to write Adam to be off the charts powerful, and then they seemingly dropped it. I have no clue on this one.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
They began to write Adam to be off the charts powerful, and then they seemingly dropped it. I have no clue on this one. last time Adam appeared in the Thanos annuals he had the power of a universe within him, but didn't know how to use it etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
last time Adam appeared in the Thanos annuals he had the power of a universe within him, but didn't know how to use it etc.

Yeah that's why I'm unsure what to think of this match up. Either Anni beats the crap out of him, or Adam stomps him out like a match. Hopefully Marvel clears this up soon.

ShadowFyre
Wasnt that a different Adam Warlock in the Thanos annual. Thanos makes a comment about him being more powerful and not same charactwr.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wasnt that a different Adam Warlock in the Thanos annual. Thanos makes a comment about him being more powerful and not same charactwr.

Not sure, I'd have to go back and check that out. But then again, didn't they make mention of it later on in a different book? I forget which book, but I think that it was canon for 616 Adam.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wasnt that a different Adam Warlock in the Thanos annual. Thanos makes a comment about him being more powerful and not same charactwr. He replaced the 616 Warlock after Thanos killed the original

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.