Rak V.S tyrannids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Come one comic vine warhammer 40 000 fan..

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/tyrannids-vs-rackghouls-control-via-mur-amulette-1717422/

Emperordmb
I'm assuming the correct answer is... Revan...?

Revanchiste
O.K I'm mayby a SW fan and I wanted SW to win but understand : Revan is the best force user strategist so...

I think that was some overkill..

WildBantha88
Revanchiste, Darthant, and Board walker.

What I find most entertaining about these three is that Revans largest fans are the people that know the least about the character

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arguing that Ant's knowledge on Revan is low is literally one of the most suicidal things I've ever heard.

Aurbere
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Revanchiste, Darthant, and Board walker.

What I find most entertaining about these three is that Revans largest fans are the people that know the least about the character
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/c6/a2/e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.jpg

DarthAnt66
Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo&t=0m10s

Revanchiste
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arguing that Ant's knowledge on Revan is low is literally one of the most suicidal things I've ever heard.

When I ever written that?

Revanchiste
Ha O.K....Go kill yourself dude !!!!

DarthAnt66
The video was directed at Bantha not you, lol. Sorry for the confusion, my man.

Q99
The Tyranids I'd say have a solid advantage here.

Their hive mind/psychic abilities have given them a strong resistance to outside effects in the past, and their immune system is killer strong.

And, well, they have gigantic bio-titans and such. Rakghouls aren't the best against those.

Tzeentch
In what possible way could rakghouls compete with Tyranids? Based on their portrayal in Legacy and KOTOR, any conventional army should realistically be able to defeat rakgouls.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
"and their immune system is killer strong."

Yep but Muur amulette dude The immune system do not compt is someone is holding the amulet.... Because it is a sith magic thingy...

Still wookie ahve some technology that could use to destry the tian once transformed...
+Rak bite through armor and they could have destroy the galaxy if cassus haven't go exterminatus...

Q99
Originally posted by Revanchiste
"and their immune system is killer strong."

Yep but Muur amulette dude The immune system do not compt is someone is holding the amulet.... Because it is a sith magic thingy...

Note the 'and' at the start of the bit you mentioned, you know, indicating the prior bit is "their hive mind/psychic abilities have given them a strong resistance to outside effects".

They can resist the magic and the virus.

Revanchiste
I heavly doubt the sith magic, it is not a brainwashing thingy + they mutate fast....
And even if they are some intergalactic plague, their immune system might not protect them from the classic rak plague at first.... Sure it will protect them because Tyrrannids mutate fast and thank to the hive spirit it need not a specimen able to resist the plague to devlop immunity, but Rak are not fighting against the entire hive here... So this beging edge shoulkd provide some clear advantage here....

In the other hand Kashyyyk = a shit ton of biomass.
But in the other hand I put Revan in the lead of the Rak a powerfull force user that the amulet won't leave soon, and a strategical genius, like creed.

I tried at my best to balance the fight....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.