Thor (No weapon) vs U-Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Mjolnir's gone, and Thor has to take on the U-Foes. Does he win?

No BFR.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Does he win?

Nope.

Scoobless
Yeah, sure.

ShadowFyre
Yes.

KingD19
Thor can do...still a whole lot even without Mjolnir. He's more than just punching and shouting in Ye Olde Viking Talk.

Earth manip due to being Gaia's son, his own weather manipulation without Mjolnir, etc...

ShadowFyre
Yes he can, but thor can take out these guys without going all exotic. Volstaag held his own against them by himself. Thor one shots all of them with a norn bolt.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yes he can, but thor can take out these guys without going all exotic. Volstaag held his own against them by himself. Thor one shots all of them with a norn bolt.
The Volstagg fight was utter BS.

Thor fought them before and the only thing that saved him was Mjolnir. Vector had him on the ropes and he used Mjolnir to absorb X-Ray and and send him back at Vector, KOing him.
http://s21.postimg.org/rcpexpvr7/Thor_vs_U_Foes1_jpg_original.jpg

Now imagine that fight without Mjolnir, Thor gets destroyed. For extra fun, Vapor can turn to some acidic gas and invade his body while Ironclad is pounding him out.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
The Volstagg fight was utter BS.

Thor fought them before and the only thing that saved him was Mjolnir. Vector had him on the ropes and he used Mjolnir to absorb X-Ray and and send him back at Vector, KOing him.
http://s21.postimg.org/rcpexpvr7/Thor_vs_U_Foes1_jpg_original.jpg

Now imagine that fight without Mjolnir, Thor gets destroyed. For extra fun, Vapor can turn to some acidic gas and invade his body while Ironclad is pounding him out. that was decades ago. He's received thousands of feats that paint a picture of him much being stronger than that.

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
that was decades ago. He's received thousands of feats that paint a picture of him much being stronger than that.
What upgrades?

That was Classic Thor. He couldn't muscle through Vector's assault. X-Ray would have finished him except he saved himself with Mjolnir.

How is Thor going to replicate that win without Mjolnir to absorb and redirect X-Ray at Vector? Not to mention Vapor and Ironclad joining in.

Magnon
Vector kills him. U-Foes win 10/10.

Khazra Reborn
Thor molests them. Modern day U-Foes can't beat Agent Venom, or Valkyrie.

celeyhyga17
What upgrades?

That was Classic Thor. He couldn't muscle through Vector's assault. X-Ray would have finished him except he saved himself with Mjolnir.

How is Thor going to replicate that win without Mjolnir to absorb and redirect X-Ray at Vector? Not to mention Vapor and Ironclad joining in.
He didn't say upgrades.

deathslash
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He didn't say upgrades. thank you

Facee
What upgrades?

With super breath stick out tongue
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/cc3i

DarkSaint85
Also, he's fought whilst his liver was turned into crushed glass.

Acid is gonna be fine, even if it hurts him.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, he's fought whilst his liver was turned into crushed glass.

Acid is gonna be fine, even if it hurts him.
This isn't 'just' his liver. It's his eyes, brain, heart, lungs, blood, etc.. Vapor can be extremely nasty when she wants to be and she has zero morals.

I'm pretty sure having your vital organs, blood, and innards coated with a painful toxic substance while being pummeled by a CL90 brute, and being caked in radiation, and being pinned down by a force powerful enough to reduce the Hulk almost to a skeleton is gonna phuck up Thor pretty bad.

Sin I AM
u foes suck and iirc that volstagg fight was well written

KingD19
Just gonna get one thing straight. IronClad is a non-factor here. He's been taken down with ease by Luke Cage. He's not a challenge at all.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Just gonna get one thing straight. IronClad is a non-factor here. He's been taken down with ease by Luke Cage. He's not a challenge at all.
He's gone toe to toe with Savage Hulk and exchanged blows that were shaking reality. He's also not alone here. He has 3 other people helping him. Two of which almost downed Thor if it wasn't for Mjolnir.

@Sin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magnon
There's no need for Ironclad, Vapor, or X-Ray to even get involved. Vector can solo Mjolnir-less Thor, no problem. Simon packs one of the most powerful ranged attacks on Marvel Earth and there's nothing Thor could do to protect himself let alone counter-attack.

Sin I AM
He's gone toe to toe with Savage Hulk and exchanged blows that were shaking reality. He's also not alone here. He has 3 other people helping him. Two of which almost downed Thor if it wasn't for Mjolnir.

@Sin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

if your referring to crossroads incident that was circumstantial...n yes they do suck

Bentley
Bump

Sin I AM
Didn't u-foes get beat really bad by Hulk? Anyway I'm curious if vapor could kill Thor similarly to how she killed Herc in Maestro

leonidas
thor could counter her with storm winds. vector would be a problem, but if thor can still call down lightning he'd still be able to take vector out. x-ray would be tough to counter but i'm not sure he could do enough damage to put thor down. if it's just thor physically against the team, he'd lose for sure imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Didn't u-foes get beat really bad by Hulk? Anyway I'm curious if vapor could kill Thor similarly to how she killed Herc in Maestro

Thor got beaten really bad by Hulk as well. Heck, worse than the U-foes did.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Thor got beaten really bad by Hulk as well. Heck, worse than the U-foes did.

Naw.

Delta1938
Originally posted by leonidas
thor could counter her with storm winds.

Can he? I know he's used lightning without Mjolnir, but haven't heard of controlling wind without it before.

carver9
Naw.

So Hulk one punching him cracking his skull isn't worse?

Bentley
thor could counter her with storm winds. vector would be a problem, but if thor can still call down lightning he'd still be able to take vector out. x-ray would be tough to counter but i'm not sure he could do enough damage to put thor down. if it's just thor physically against the team, he'd lose for sure imo.

Didn't think of the winds to deal with Vapor, that could give Thor enough of an edge to deal with them. It might really come down to whether he could set that up properly while being attacked by the rest of the gang.

Sin I AM
So Hulk one punching him cracking his skull isn't worse?

Oh you're talking about golden arm faux hammer Thor. No it doesn't

carver9
I didn't know his arm weakened him. Do you have scans of this. Also didn't the U-foes already beat Thor (with a little assistance of course)?

Sin I AM
I didn't know his arm weakened him. Do you have scans of this. Also didn't the U-foes already beat Thor (with a little assistance of course)?

Is Joe Fixit the same level as WBH? Stop asking dumb ass questions.

leonidas
he can still call storms without the hammer, he just lacks his usual control. he wouldn't necessarily need to control the winds. hurricane winds would scatter her to pieces. he has called down lightning without the hammer. how accurate could he be? not sure. but a couple bolts would be enough to take out ironclad and vector. like i said, i think the real issue is x-ray. he'd be immune to whatever thor threw at him and could cause a lot of damage. he should be able to wear thor down and out eventually.

carver9
Is Joe Fixit the same level as WBH? Stop asking dumb ass questions.

So you think his power level declined? You think that Mjlonir amps him physically? Care to prove that?

carver9
he can still call storms without the hammer, he just lacks his usual control. he wouldn't necessarily need to control the winds. hurricane winds would scatter her to pieces. he has called down lightning without the hammer. how accurate could he be? not sure. but a couple bolts would be enough to take out ironclad and vector. like i said, i think the real issue is x-ray. he'd be immune to whatever thor threw at him and could cause a lot of damage. he should be able to wear thor down and out eventually.

That's not what Sin is saying though. Sin think Mjlonir physically amps Thor. She thinks he is weakened (even though me matched Jane in a fight).

Sin I AM
So you think his power level declined? You think that Mjlonir amps him physically? Care to prove that?

Is it not obvious? Since Original Sin he has been depicted as weaker, less effective. He's lost to Devil Hulk, Cho Hulk, White Tiger, gets outperformed by Jen, Tony, Tchalla and has to be saved by Cap and you consider him in tip top shape? The whole Unworthy arc had him getting wrecked from everything and chained.

If mjolnir doesn't provide a physical amp then the psychological dependency is so great it affects his performance overall.

carver9
Even hard-core Thorfans don't believe Thor is physically weaker. He lost to Devil Hulk because Devil Hulk is more powerful than him. He lost to Cho because of the same reason. White Tiger was amped. Jen is amped off of Celestial power. Tony hasn't outperformed him. When he lose to current Hulk in their latest fight while being amped off of Odin power and having Mjlonir again, what will the excuse be?

Old Man Whirly!

If his enchanted dick extension doesn't provide a physical amp then the psychological dependency is so great it affects his performance overall. What the f**k? shifty

Sin I AM
Even hard-core Thorfans don't believe Thor is physically weaker. He lost to Devil Hulk because Devil Hulk is more powerful than him. He lost to Cho because of the same reason. White Tiger was amped. Jen is amped off of Celestial power. Tony hasn't outperformed him. When he lose to current Hulk in their latest fight while being amped off of Odin power and having Mjlonir again, what will the excuse be?

I really don't gaf what hardcore fans think. I'm telling you what happened on panel. Thor got one-shot by Devil Hulk but Tchalla, IM, Cap and Jen all performed better. White Tiger who had just wrecked Thor got beaten by Medusa so don't give me the amp bs. And lol at Cho being more powerful.

After Original Sin Thor lost his hammer, he lost his arm, he lost his name, he lost his will. You can't obviously think they're the same character.

carver9
I really don't gaf what hardcore fans think. I'm telling you what happened on panel. Thor got one-shot by Devil Hulk but Tchalla, IM, Cap and Jen all performed better. White Tiger who had just wrecked Thor got beaten by Medusa so don't give me the amp bs. And lol at Cho being more powerful.

After Original Sin Thor lost his hammer, he lost his arm, he lost his name, he lost his will. You can't obviously think they're the same character.

Thor got one punched, Tony literally almost died from a Thunderclap. Black Panther was hit once and almost died. Overloaded his vibranium armor and would've died if it wasn't for the Vibranium. Hulk punched Cap shield, didn't even punch him directly and it damaged Cap and took him out of the fight. Jen got one punched bfred. Soooooo, what are you even talking about.

Lol... Cho Hulk took on all of Earth heros and no one could stop him but himself. Did you read the book?

The rest of that stuff you said doesn't matter since nothing about Thor power level changed.

carver9
Here is the fight. Everyone in this fight got one punched, lol. How did Tony do better when he literally got treated like fodder. His arms snatched completely off.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2019/05/27/the-avengers-vs-the-immortal-hulk/amp/

Stoic
Here is the fight. Everyone in this fight got one punched, lol. How did Tony do better when he literally got treated like fodder. His arms snatched completely off.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2019/05/27/the-avengers-vs-the-immortal-hulk/amp/

Was Immortal Hulk amped in that issue?

carver9
Was Immortal Hulk amped in that issue?

Nothing points to him being amped and even if people come in here and say he was amped, that ampage is still there. So its a lose, lose argument for anyone who try to downplay the showing.

abhilegend
Nothing points to him being amped and even if people come in here and say he was amped, that ampage is still there. So its a lose, lose argument for anyone who try to downplay the showing.
laughing out loud

Still lying, huh? How's he still amped when he was totally drained of gamma power and is powered by cosmic rays now?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Still lying, huh? How's he still amped when he was totally drained of gamma power and is powered by cosmic rays now?

Cosmic Power AND radiation. Hulk even compared himself to the time he fought the Avengers the first time and Black Panther outright said "your powers are RESTORED". Everything during that scene hints at him being at the same levels he was at when he first fought the Avengers. Did you read the book or scan through the comic trying to find low showings?

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85

carver9
I dont know if Hulk is amped in his current fight. I'm primarily talking about the first Hulk that fought the Avengers. Also, on panel, BP said Hulk power level is restored, not amped. Enjoyed the article but everything in articles are not always accurate. There were some things I disagreed with that he said.

Sin I AM
Smh

StiltmanFTW
Mjolnir's gone, and Thor has to take on the U-Foes. Does he win?

No BFR.

Thor dies.

He's no Cap or Nick Fury.

xXI_wing_IXx
U-Foe is pretty bad at working as a team. They knock each other
out just by touching each other lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.