superman oneshot gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
can supes oneshot these guys?

1.magneto with a personal shield surrounding his body
2.predcnu captain marvel with full power no powersharing
3.warrior madness thor
4.wonder woman with full gear
5. thor in destroyer armor
6.silver surfer
7.gladiator with kanye wests confidence
8.thanos

superman is not holding back, going all out. he has the owaw mindset without the amp

scenario two: supes get a one minute sun dip

this is not a fight, opponents are standing still.

Stoic
1,2,4,7. Yes.

The rest? No.

Surfer is a possibility, but it would depend on whether he was amplified or not.

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
1,2,4,7. Yes.

The rest? No.

Surfer is a possibility, but it would depend on whether he was amplified or not. 7 took a killer blow that was going to send someone to the center of the Sun and blows from the hulk , multiple hits from thors hammer and tanked a blast from vulcan not to mention a blast that would have destroyed half a solar system. He's not getting one shot here by any means.

carver9
None of them get one shot.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
7 took a killer blow that was going to send someone to the center of the Sun and blows from the hulk , multiple hits from thors hammer and tanked a blast from vulcan not to mention a blast that would have destroyed half a solar system. He's not getting one shot here by any means.
A weakened Jahf oneshotted Gladiator.

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
All of them get one-shotted.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
All of them get one-shotted.
Correct answer.

thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
A weakened Jahf oneshotted Gladiator.

laughing out loud cool, good for him. Too bad superman cannot.

LordofBrooklyn
They all get one shot.

In the case of Thor and Surfer, decapitation is a distinct possibility!

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
cool, good for him. Too bad superman cannot.
Cool for Gladiator, because Superman sure as hell can.

thumb up

Digi
A clear victory is different than a one-shot. Given what all of these guys have shown, we'd have to do some incredibly selective lowballing to say any of them get oneshot. Only one I could potentially see is Mags, because if his shield drops, any residual punch power will decapitate and/or vaporize him.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Your right, thats why Hulk was not on the list, cause it was a not even a question if he does.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
cool, good for him. Too bad superman cannot.

Seriously Do you and BAV run around with a super cock up your ass causing massive lowballing butthurt?

Time-Immemorial
Now for serious answers cause the people above can't make a real post.

Under Stips 1

He one shots first 3.

Under Stips 2

Also just because they are standing still does not mean they can't be ready for the attack.

He one shots all but thanos

JBL
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Seriously Do you and BAV run around with a super cock up your ass causing massive lowballing butthurt? Digi thinks all but mags take it so I guess anyone voting against your god superman has a case of ( massive lowballing butthurt) or is it a case of hard on for ole blue man with big S on his chest?😏

h1a8
Superman one shot probes. He could easily replicate that here. If Superman punches with just 10 earth weights of force then all of them will be one shot.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman one shot probes. He could easily replicate that here. If Superman punches with just 10 earth weights of force then all of them will be one shot. I will give you 1000 dollars if you drink a 16 ounce glass of truth serum and try and repeat most of the things you post here.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
I will give you 1000 dollars if you drink a 16 ounce glass of truth serum and try and repeat most of the things you post here. I will gladly if that much didn't kill me. Anyway, no one on the list has any durability feats above a punch that can shatter a planet. I have a hard time believing any of these characters can tank a punch that can pulverize a mountain range.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Digi
A clear victory is different than a one-shot. Given what all of these guys have shown, we'd have to do some incredibly selective lowballing to say any of them get oneshot. Only one I could potentially see is Mags, because if his shield drops, any residual punch power will decapitate and/or vaporize him.

thumb up

Genii96
Gladiator,thor in WM/destroyer armour, surfer,glads..don't get oneshot..thanos dosent even get hurt. Wonderwoman already took hits from a BL supes if am not mistaken

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96
Gladiator,thor in WM/destroyer armour, surfer,glads..don't get oneshot..thanos dosent even get hurt. Wonderwoman already took hits from a BL supes if am not mistaken

Yes but the Super Friends want everyone to believe that Superman does things in forum warfare that he simply doesn't do in comics. Like Digi said, lot's of selective lowballing happens too often whenever Superman is brought up in any topic. Thanos has no trouble taking a blast from an exploding star, but h1 wants everyone to believe that he would have trouble taking a hit from a mountain buster. SMH.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ghostman
can supes oneshot these guys?

1.magneto with a personal shield surrounding his body
2.predcnu captain marvel with full power no powersharing
3.warrior madness thor
4.wonder woman with full gear
5. thor in destroyer armor
6.silver surfer
7.gladiator with kanye wests confidence
8.thanos

superman is not holding back, going all out. he has the owaw mindset without the amp

scenario two: supes get a one minute sun dip

this is not a fight, opponents are standing still.

With the sundip he oneshots them easily.
Without I could see classic mags Shield being enough for one punch, current Mags not so much.
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 would get oneshot by the OWAW Mindset Superman. Thor in the Destroyer armor should be on his legs though I see the Destroyer being seriously damaged after it.

Genii96
Yes but the Super Friends want everyone to believe that Superman does things in forum warfare that he simply doesn't do in comics. Like Digi said, lot's of selective lowballing happens too often whenever Superman is brought up in any topic. Thanos has no trouble taking a blast from an exploding star, but h1 wants everyone to believe that he would have trouble taking a hit from a mountain buster. SMH.

I think its an unofficial forum rule to assume H1 and board walker are either blind,haven't read the comics or joking when they post...I basically just scroll through whatever they say,reading their post makes me lose brain cells

Star428

LMAO. Superman already one-shotted Diana (in Sacrifice). Her gear won't make a damn bit of difference if Superman is hitting with the same force as before.

Star428

LOL. Again, he one-shotted her. One punch from him was all she "took" and it knocked her overrated ass the **** out. Reread the friggin' comic for Christ sake.

One-Punch
She blacked out for only an "instant" as stated on panel, so it's hardly one-shot. Especially since she got right back up and started fighting him right after.

Adam Grimes
Yes but the Super Friends want everyone to believe that Superman does things in forum warfare that he simply doesn't do in comics. Like Digi said, lot's of selective lowballing happens too often whenever Superman is brought up in any topic. Thanos has no trouble taking a blast from an exploding star, but h1 wants everyone to believe that he would have trouble taking a hit from a mountain buster. SMH. 'Selective lowballing'

'Mountain buster'

carver9
Originally posted by One-Punch
She blacked out for only an "instant" as stated on panel, so it's hardly one-shot. Especially since she got right back up and started fighting him right after.

thumb up

Plus, they were right at the sun when he delivered that punch.

LordofBrooklyn
thumb up

SHUT YOUR LYING WHORE MOUTH!!!!!!

long pig
Who has ever broken mags shield?

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
SHUT YOUR LYING WHORE MOUTH!!!!!!

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by long pig
Who has ever broken mags shield?

No one and that's including Galactus and Phoenix.

Facee
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
With the sundip he oneshots them easily.
Without I could see classic mags Shield being enough for one punch, current Mags not so much.
2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 would get oneshot by the OWAW Mindset Superman. Thor in the Destroyer armor should be on his legs though I see the Destroyer being seriously damaged after it.

Do you think those guys could one shot Superman if the situation were reversed ?

ShadowFyre
Lol. He is not one shotting the Destroyer armor.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Facee
Do you think those guys could one shot Superman if the situation were reversed ?

Depends on their amps. But Superman on average levels standing there while Thor charges his godblast and releases it wit max power? Sure.

ghostman

lmao blacked out means getting knocked out genius. but ive seen your posts about superman, you cant downplay this.

Star428
Originally posted by ghostman
lmao blacked out means getting knocked out genius. but ive seen your posts about superman, you cant downplay this.

thumb up

Neither him nor Carver can. Even if he was somehow able to prove that they were actually right next to the sun (there's no actual proof, imo, because the sun is huge and can easily make it seem like they were close to it even if they weren't), Diana pulled kryptonite on him right before he punched her so they (sun amp and k-nite) cancelled each other out.

PWNed, Carver. thumb up

abhilegend
She didn't wake up on her own. It was heat of reentry that woke her up.

And she was koed from sun to Earth. That's a long way to be koed.

Not to mention improbable to travel from sun to Earth in one instant. Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

And she was packing kryptonite and flashed it in his face.

Genii96
When superman hit her that time, was that his first hit?,cuz I am sure a oneshot is when you hit someone only once and KOs the person

abhilegend
When superman hit her that time, was that his first hit?,cuz I am sure a oneshot is when you hit someone only once and KOs the person
Yes, it was.

h1a8
Gladiator,thor in WM/destroyer armour, surfer,glads..don't get oneshot..thanos dosent even get hurt. Wonderwoman already took hits from a BL supes if am not mistaken This is Superman not holding back. The kind that can exert over 25 earth weights with a single punch. So answer me this, if each character is lying down on an indestructible ground and if an indestructible ball bearing the size of a fist weighing 1 Earth weight was placed on top of them then would that bearing penetrate (or significantly crush) the character? If you say no then provide a single feat that supports the character withstanding that pressure without being instantly crushed.

Sasaraixx
Yes, it was.

Not really. He had her by the throat to take her to space. She had also taken heat vision right to the face before that punch. She seemed to shrug it off, but it would technically not count as a one-shot because he did land some damage to her before hand.

Star428
"shrug it off"? LMAO. She screamed in agony, iirc, or at least tried to (she was in space, afterall)

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Not really. He had her by the throat to take her to space. She had also taken heat vision right to the face before that punch. She seemed to shrug it off, but it would technically not count as a one-shot because he did land some damage to her before hand.
Not really. He cut her face up with HV, that's it.

He oneshotted her. It was the heat of reentry which woke her up.

It's a loss by KO as she was assisted by outside factors.

long pig
Originally posted by h1a8
This is Superman not holding back. The kind that can exert over 25 earth weights with a single punch. So answer me this, if each character is lying down on an indestructible ground and if an indestructible ball bearing the size of a fist weighing 1 Earth weight was placed on top of them then would that bearing penetrate (or significantly crush) the character? If you say no then provide a single feat that supports the character withstanding that pressure without being instantly crushed.
Hush, you.

carver9
All of them feel the punch but they fly/run towards Superman after said punch to retaliate.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Who is getting knocked out here ABHI?

abhilegend
Figure it out.

carver9
Who is getting knocked out here ABHI?

One-Punch
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
True. He was choking her with both hands while HVing her face, then punches her and she only blacks out for an instant. Get's right back up after landing on Earth and continues the fight.

Again, don't see how that's a one-shot.

Genii96
So he HV'd her face and was choking her,before the hit?...thats not a oneshot

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Star428
laughing out loud

Ya, hilarious I agree considering he actually only hit her one-time.

carver9
Choking and burning her face is a hit. no expression

Star428
Some time had passed between him HV'ing her face and then hitting her. People like u make it sound like he HV'ed her then hit her right after as some sort of combo attack or something. LOL. That clearly wasn't what happened.

carver9
no expression

Sasaraixx
So he HV'd her face and was choking her,before the hit?...thats not a oneshot

Exactly. As much as we would like to pretend otherwise, it was not a one-shot. I'm not saying the couldn't one-shot her, but the example he is trying to use does not qualify.

Star428
It was clearly a one-shot. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.