KMCs ranking system, reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok, i tried to figure out a system to rank chars properly without making it to complicated.
Rank your favorite hero or villain with the following system. The score shows how powerful he is in a category.
1. Low Street
2. Mid street
3. High street
4. Low meta
5. Mid meta
6. High meta
7. Low herald
8. Mid herald
9. High herald
10. Low trans
11. Mid trans
12. High trans
13. Low Skyfather
14. Mid Skyfather
15. High Skyfather
16. Low abstract (Universal)
17. Mid abstract (Multiversal)
18. High Abstract (omniversal)

Categories:
Strength
Durability
Combat Speed
Energy Projection
Mental Powers (if available)
Fighting Skills (if available), range from 1-15, Karate Kid is a 15, Batman a 12.
Magic (if available)
Technology (if available)

Example
Batman pre-DCnU
Strength 3
Durability 3
Combat speed 3
Fighting skills 12
Technology, standard 4, maximum 9

carver9
Let me start this...

Hulk

Strength = 15 - unknown
Durability = 10 - unknown
Combat speed = 7 - unknown
Energy projection = 10 unknown (thunder clap)
Fighting skills = 5 (trained by Danny)

The reason I put unknown is, he doesn't have a cap to his power. It keeps growing without any limitations.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Example
Batman pre-DCnU
Strength 3

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk

Strength = 15 - unknown

So ... Batman is 20% as strong as Hulk ... and Hulk is roughly 50% of Flash's speed?

confused

Prof. T.C McAbe
Let me start this...

Hulk

Strength = 15 - unknown
Energy projection = 10 unknown (thunder clap)
Fighting skills = 5 (trained by Danny)

The reason I put unknown is, he doesn't have a cap to his power. It keeps growing without any limitations.

thumb up

Is this for the Standard level or WB?

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless
So ... Batman is 20% as strong as Hulk ... and Hulk is roughly 50% of Flash's speed?

confused

Wouldn't Flash be abstract in speed?

Prof. T.C McAbe

confused

This is not about % but tiers. For example, a high herald might still be stronger than another high herald, there is enough room. One benchpresses 100 tons the other 200, both would still be in the same tier. Once you pass a certain mark you advance.

carver9
thumb up

Is this for the Standard level or WB?

I wasn't ranking him at his standard levels but I was using his mid and maximum points.

golem370
Thanos
IQ 13-15
Strength 12-13
Durability 13-14
Combat Speed 3-4
Energy Projection 12-13
Mental Powers 9-10
Fighting Skills 13-14
Magic 7-8
Technology 8-9

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos
IQ 13-15
Strength 12-13
Durability 13-14
Combat Speed 3-4
Energy Projection 12-13
Mental Powers 9-10
Fighting Skills 13-14
Magic 7-8
Technology 8-9

I agree with all of this except fighting skills and Technology. I think his fighting skills is too high and his technology too low.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I agree with all of this except fighting skills and Technology. I think his fighting skills is too high and his technology too low.

Yeah. I would have flipped them, tech 13-14 and fighting skills 8-9.

golem370
I think Thanos is in top 2 or 3 in fighting levels. I kinda went easy when pegging his tech. Thanos held his own against Gamora who should be at the top of fighting skills.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
I think Thanos is in top 2 or 3 in fighting levels. I kinda went easy when pegging his tech. Thanos held his own against Gamora who should be at the top of fighting skills.

No way is Thanos a top skill level fighter. He combines some skill with massive strength, durability, energy projection, tech and mysticism to win most of his battles. If you equalised his strength with Batman he'd get his ass kicked.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hercules (Marvel)
Strength 9-10
Durability 9
Combat Speed 4
Fighting Skills 9
Sexappeal 15

Magnon
Superman

Strength = 15 - unknown
Combat speed = 15 - unknown
Energy projection = 10 - unknown (heat vision etc.)
Fighting skills = 10 (torquasm-vo)

The reason I put unknown is, he doesn't have a cap to his power. Superman's power will simply be high enough to beat his foes and save the day, as required by the Story.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No way is Thanos a top skill level fighter. He combines some skill with massive strength, durability, energy projection, tech and mysticism to win most of his battles. If you equalised his strength with Batman he'd get his ass kicked.

I know what you meant to say, but it's not how you said it. No if you equaled their strength batman wouldn't win, in fact, he'd get curb'd with utter ease Thanos' durability means he won't have the slightest affect on Thanos, nor have anything near enough to put him down. Again though, I get what you were trying to say .

Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Magneto

Strength 2
Durability 2, Schields 10
Combat Speed 2
Energy Projection 10
Mental Powers 0, Defense 13
Fighting Skills 3
Technology 5

Prof. T.C McAbe
Odin
Strength 9, amped 10
Durability 15
Combat Speed 4
Energy Projection 15
Mental Powers 12
Fighting Skills 7
Magic 15
Technology 10

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mangog

Strength 13
Durability 13
Combat Speed 4
Energy Projection 13
Fighting Skills 6
Magic 13

wuleecat
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I know what you meant to say, but it's not how you said it. No if you equaled their strength batman wouldn't win, in fact, he'd get curb'd with utter ease Thanos' durability means he won't have the slightest affect on Thanos, nor have anything near enough to put him down. Again though, I get what you were trying to say .

Don't think it's as complicated a you're making out at all. Scoobless is just pointing out that, all other factors being equal and based only on skill, Batman embarrasses Thanos fight-wise. Thanos wins tons of fights because he is a tech beast, has huge damage soak, shields, energy attacks and he is a ruthless bastard, not because he is some hand-to-hand marvel.

StiltmanFTW
Classic Magneto

Strength 2
Durability 2, Schields 10
Combat Speed 2
Energy Projection 10
Mental Powers 0, Defense 13
Fighting Skills 3
Technology 5

He can amp his strengh and durability. While weakened, went hth with Colossus. Also survived the blow that would tear off normal person's head, had no helmet at that time even.

He grabbed Northstar by his throat. And his powerset include enhanced reflexes.

Was meant to have latent mental powers in his classic days.

Fighting skills should be higher unless you mean pure hth/MA skill. The guy's a team wrecker because of more than raw power.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He can amp his strengh and durability. While weakened, went hth with Colossus. Also survived the blow that would tear off normal person's head, had no helmet at that time even.

He grabbed Northstar by his throat. And his powerset include enhanced reflexes.

Was meant to have latent mental powers in his classic days.

Fighting skills should be higher unless you mean pure hth/MA skill. The guy's a team wrecker because of more than raw power.

Myślałem, że ktoś to zobaczy i poprawi. ^^

And welcome back ^^.

StiltmanFTW
Dzięki thumb up Good to be back.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dzięki thumb up Good to be back.

The more Super Senior Members are here the better it is.

StiltmanFTW
That reminds me, Original Super Senior still hasn't told me what level he's operating at currently.

If I had to guess, he's probably as powerful as this Cell Member:

http://s7.postimg.org/uxgfhso7f/23123123123124213.jpg

BeyonderGod
Lol.....what

Prof. T.C McAbe
That reminds me, Original Super Senior still hasn't told me what level he's operating at currently.

If I had to guess, he's probably as powerful as this Cell Member:

http://s7.postimg.org/uxgfhso7f/23123123123124213.jpg

Oh damn, I watch the show but it is underwhelmingly stupid and cheap, the quality of the drawings, the story and the development is so bad I wish AT wasn't involved at all. As much as it pains me to admit, even DB GT was superior, drawings, story and all...

carver9
no expression ... no it isn't.

StiltmanFTW
@Prof

It's that bad? I've only seen the non-extended BoG movie.

carver9
@Prof

You are not keeping up with DBS?

StiltmanFTW
no expression ... no it isn't.

I don't like the idea of retelling the movies that were just released. It's just silly and... simply unnecessary, imo.

Plus, some changes they made were only for the worse, like Gotenks staying in base form while fighting Beerus. Wtf?

You are not keeping up with DBS?

Nope. KMC keeps me updated somewhat, but I have yet to watch it.

I wish the show well, hopefully it'll significantly improve after it starts telling new stories instead of expanding/retconning BoG and (soon) RoF.

Prof. T.C McAbe
@Prof

Unfortunately. The Movie was solid imo. But the TV Show is so cheap and the only reason it was made is to get more money out of the fans. I recommend to watch the original TV show again and skip this, just pretend that GT is how it continuedwink. I am kind of pissed because I watched some episodes from DB and DBZ before I started with DB Super and the quality is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfc2poY9hM

StiltmanFTW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfc2poY9hM

I wish I haven't seen that.

Galan and others already posted some screencaps, but I wasn't ready for 2 minutes slideshow laughing out loud

carver9
I don't like the idea of retelling the movies that were just released. It's just silly and... simply unnecessary, imo.

Plus, some changes they made were only for the worse, like Gotenks staying in base form while fighting Beerus. Wtf?

Nope. KMC keeps me updated somewhat, but I have yet to watch it.

I wish the show well, hopefully it'll significantly improve after it starts telling new stories instead of expanding/retconning BoG and (soon) RoF.

Don't see anything wrong with retelling the movie. Especially since the movie didn't give details on a lot of things, like, what Frieza do yo become more powerful or how Goku gained the blue hair. The fights in DBS with Beerus and Goku is better as well. Goku gained all of this God power but we never got a chance to see the full potential of said power. He didn't do anything any different than what his Super Saiyan forms did. We finally get a recap of how powerful the god form is. A lot of stuff that happened in DBS is needed imo.

Now Gotenks staying in base form. That was uncalled for but we know he wouldn't have made a difference since we seen Beerus one shot Ultimate Gohan.

You should watch the show. It's good. Visit the Anime forum. Everyone seemed hyped about it.

Prof. T.C McAbe

I wish I haven't seen that.

Galan and others already posted some screencaps, but I wasn't ready for 2 minutes slideshow laughing out loud

Enjoy this one wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E

Especially Beerus vs Goku ^^

Lord Beerus

Strength 9
Durability 9
Combat Speed 9
Energy Projection 13
Fighting Skills 10

carver9
Lord Beerus using 70% of his power

Strength 18
Speed 18
Durability 18
Fighting skills 15
Combat speed 18
Energy output 18

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lord Beerus using 70% of his power

Strength 18
Speed 18
Durability 18
Fighting skills 15
Combat speed 18
Energy output 18

Above LT, God Doom, HOTU Thanos?

carver9
Above LT, God Doom, HOTU Thanos?

Can they throw universe and dimension destroying punches at a partial of their power? Scans.

carver9
Anyways, this thread isn't about these characters. With that said, let's get back on topic and talk about how amazing Hulk is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Can they throw universe and dimension destroying punches at a partial of their power? Scans.

They can create Megaverses and hold them in their hands. ^^

carver9
LT, God Doom, HOTU Thanos?

Strength 18
Speed 18
Durability 18
Fighting skills 15
Combat speed 18
Energy output 18

Prof. T.C McAbe
^What would that mean for 100% Beerus and Whis who is 150% Beerus?

carver9
^What would that mean for 100% Beerus and Whis who is 150% Beerus?

The ranking would stay the same since the cap is 18. Can go any higher than that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The ranking would stay the same since the cap is 18. Can go any higher than that.

Presence and TOAA would be an Infinity in all, means above 18 ^^.

carver9
Presence and TOAA would be an Infinity in all, means above 18 ^^.

Infinity isn't in your ranking though. Let's not add anything to your tiering. smile

carver9
Thought Robot...

Strength 16
Durability 16
Combat speed 15
Energy projection 16
Fighting skills 3
Speed 16

bbrem123
oh boy...I love how Goku and Beerus are already brought into this thread. And loved the ending to the second video Prof.

That episode was soo bad with animation is isnt even funny. (well actually it is very funny)

BeyonderGod
http://killermovies.wikia.com/wiki/Tiers

Already have a tier list whistle

carver9
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
http://killermovies.wikia.com/wiki/Tiers

Already have a tier list whistle

thumb down

Didn't look.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thought Robot...

Strength 18
Durability 18
Combat Speed 18
Energy Projection 18
Mental Powers 18
Fighting Skills 18
Magic 18
Technology 18

FIFY

Adaps to any threat and overcomes it, canon btw. ^^

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by bbrem123
oh boy...I love how Goku and Beerus are already brought into this thread. And loved the ending to the second video Prof.

That episode was soo bad with animation is isnt even funny. (well actually it is very funny)

I just wish someone else would draw it. I am now into one piece, not the anime but the mangas, I like the story so far ^^.

Shanks

Strength 6
Durability 6
Combat Speed 6
Energy Projection 6
Fighting Skills 10
Magic 7

BeyonderGod
thumb down

Didn't look.
Because you know it's actually accurate and hate to be put in place just like the Broly thread. Happy Dance But that's none of my business.

carver9
Because you know it's actually accurate and hate to be put in place just like the Broly thread. Happy Dance But that's none of my business.

Nope. The forum knows how much you hate these characters. It's common knowledge.

Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb down

Didn't look.

thumb up Good man ^^.

BeyonderGod
Multiple haters because they can't prove what they say we got a Dbz fanboy and a superman fanboy lmao.

carver9
Multiple haters because they can't prove what they say we got a Dbz fanboy and a superman fanboy lmao.

I can understand if it was just two people saying the same thing about you but to my recollection, there are at least 10 people that consistently repeat the same thing about you bro. When there's that many people, that's when something should ding in your head to tell you to take a look at yourself. You probably already know what's wrong though. Seems like you intentionally try to rile people up.

BeyonderGod
I can understand if it was just two people saying the same thing about you but to my recollection, there are at least 10 people that consistently repeat the same thing about you bro. When there's that many people, that's when something should ding in your head to tell you to take a look at yourself. You probably already know what's wrong though. Seems like you intentionally try to rile people up.
10 opinion=|=Me caring
10 opinion=|=Facts

I look at myself and say I'm good lol you on the other hand has 20+ people stating multiple different stories about you so I think YOU need to check yourself because nothing at all is wrong with me unlike you.

carver9
10 opinion=|=Me caring
10 opinion=|=Facts

I look at myself and say I'm good lol you on the other hand has 20+ people stating multiple different stories about you so I think YOU need to check yourself because nothing at all is wrong with me unlike you.

What does 20 people state?

You haven't looked at yourself hard enough (Goku being an island buster laughing out loud .

Anyways, I'm done talking to you about this. Take a LOOK at yourself. Not a quick peak.

DarkSaint85
Stop hating on carver.

BeyonderGod
What does 20 people state?

You haven't looked at yourself hard enough (Goku being an island buster :lolsmile.

Anyways, I'm done talking to you about this. Take a LOOK at yourself. Not a quick peak.
1. Your doing one of the stories right now lol until someone makes you feel another way you stop replying.

2. Come back when Goku has a on-panel planet busting attack (colliding=/=His feat) because goku is a mere power scaling/hype character.

3. Yeah I see a person with near-infinite knowledge aka me Vs someone who doesn't.

Comeback when Broly is galaxy level.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stop hating on carver.
Absolutely 0 people hate on him more like he hates on others 24/7.

DarkSaint85
Erm I think you've got the wrong carver

BeyonderGod
Erm I think you've got the wrong carver
No.....he is the same Carver that someone hushed up in a Broly debate more than once he is the same carver who takes opinions of others with no facts behind them seriously he honestly stated Broly=Canon one time lmao.

carver9
1. Your doing one of the stories right now lol until someone makes you feel another way you stop replying.

2. Come back when Goku has a on-panel planet busting attack (colliding=/=His feat) because goku is a mere power scaling/hype character.

3. Yeah I see a person with near-infinite knowledge aka me Vs someone who doesn't.

Comeback when Broly is galaxy level.

Bro, what are you talking about? Stop derailing the thread and keep thinking that he at his max is a building buster. No one takes you serious.

Lol...infinite knowledge? Hilarious.

Stop derailing the thread with your DBZ nonsense.

carver9
No.....he is the same Carver that someone hushed up in a Broly debate more than once he is the same carver who takes opinions of others with no facts behind them seriously he honestly stated Broly=Canon one time lmao.

Show me where I said he was canon.

BeyonderGod
Show me where I said he was canon.
Show me Goku planet busting.....
No Powerscaling
No calculations
No hype

Just on-panel scans.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stop hating on carver.

Yeah. Carver is a good guy with a good heart, maybe he lowballs some chars from time to time or highballs others too much but honestly, who doesn't?

And did this B-Guy claimed to have near-infinite knowledge? Seriously?

DarkSaint85
I don't know who Broly is, but he's def canon.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't know who Broly is, but he's def canon.

He is 100% canon, from why I heard he is a Galaxy Buster, also confirmed canon.

Broly

Strength 9
Durability 8
Combat Speed 8
Energy Projection 12 (12 is enough to bust a Galaxy)
Fighting Skills 9

BeyonderGod
He is 100% canon, from why I heard he is a Galaxy Buster, also confirmed canon.

Broly

Strength 9
Durability 8
Combat Speed 8
Fighting Skills 9
Movies=|=Canon

bbrem123
And did this B-Guy claimed to have near-infinite knowledge? Seriously? haha I was gonna say the same thing. Wtf

BeyonderGod
Yeah. Carver is a good guy with a good heart, maybe he lowballs some chars from time to time or highballs others too much but honestly, who doesn't?

And did this B-Guy claimed to have near-infinite knowledge? Seriously?
You stick to comics
Carver is anime

I am all major subjects you guys dont do.

carver9
Show me Goku planet busting.....
No Powerscaling
No calculations
No hype

Just on-panel scans.

I will show you that once you show me him building busting.

carver9
Broly

Strength 15
Durability 15
Energy output 17
Speed 16
Combat speed 16
Fighting skills 12
Defense 16

Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman - Sundipped (unknown)

Strength = 18 - unknown
Durability = 18 - unknown
Combat speed = 18 - unknown
Energy projection = 18 - unknown
Fighting skills = 10

shifty

BeyonderGod
I will show you that once you show me him building busting.
Concession Accepted.

DarkSaint85
Pictures can be faked, video, less so.

Movies are more canon than pictures.

StiltmanFTW
Movies=|=Canon
YSGAHFR is canon. BoG and RoF were intended to be, too.

Plenty of movies are canon to GT btw, just not to the original series.

carver9
OWAW Superman - Sundipped (unknown)

Strength = 18 - unknown
Durability = 18 - unknown
Combat speed = 18 - unknown
Energy projection = 18 - unknown
Fighting skills = 10

shifty

Are you challenging me?

BeyonderGod
Pictures can be faked, video, less so.

Movies are more canon than pictures.
Broly only canon in a DB when used.....in actuality he is a non-canon character from a MOVIE.

carver9
Concession Accepted.

So he doesn't have building busting power?

BeyonderGod
So he doesn't have building busting power?
You stating he is a building level being not me and I been requested a scan and you went off topic so GG he isn't planet level.

StiltmanFTW
Broly only canon in a DB when used.....in actuality he is a non-canon character from a MOVIE.
You're from a movie, too. Therefore, you're not canon to KMC.

Kthxbai.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You're from a movie, too. Therefore, you're not canon to KMC.

Kthxbai.

But but he has near-infinite knowledge!

StiltmanFTW
About feces and nothing else.

Prof. T.C McAbe
About feces and nothing else.

laughing

bbrem123
hahaha

carver9
You stating he is a building level being not me and I been requested a scan and you went off topic so GG he isn't planet level.

I'm asking you if he has building busting power. Simple question.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Imperiex Probe

Strength 11 - 15
Durability 10 - 15
Combat Speed 10 - 15
Energy Projection 13 - 15
Fighting Skills 8
Technology 17

Imperiex Prime

Strength 17
Durability 16
Combat Speed 16
Energy Projection 17
Fighting Skills 10
Technology 17

carver9
Jesus

BeyonderGod
I'm asking you if he has building busting power. Simple question.
Does he? It seems you dont know about DBZ to be talking correct?

DarkSaint85
Jesus

Skyfather tier.

BeyonderGod
Jesus > DBZ
SO abstract level

BeyonderGod
Broly
Strength: 10
Durability: 8 and 9 (shield)
Combat Speed: 9
Energy Projection: 8 (Planet Buster not galaxy)
Fighting Skills: 7

Whis
Durability: 9
Combat Speed: 14
Energy Projection: 5
Fighting Skills: 15

Beerus
Strength: 9
Durability: 8
Combat Speed: 13
Energy Projection: 10
Fighting Skills: 12

Goku
Strength: 6 (Still hasn't surpass 40 tons)
Combat Speed: 13 (Equal Beerus)
Energy Projection: 8
Fighting Skills: 10 (Below Beerus)

Superman
Strength: 18
Durability: 17
Combat Speed: 15
Energy Projection: 17
Fighting Skills: 17

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

carver9
Does he? It seems you dont know about DBZ to be talking correct?

I'm asking you.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Jesus

Strength 2
Durability 4
Combat Speed 2
Energy Projection 15
Mental Powers 15
Fighting Skills 2
Magic 4

bbrem123
hahahaha that is awesome

carver9
Sigh

bbrem123
Broly
Durability: 8 and 9 (shield)
Energy Projection: 8 (Planet Buster not galaxy)

Whis
Combat Speed: 14
Energy Projection: 5
Fighting Skills: 15

Beerus
Combat Speed: 13

Goku
Strength: 6 (Still hasn't surpass 40 tons)
Combat Speed: 13 (Equal Beerus)
Energy Projection: 8
Fighting Skills: 10 (Below Beerus)

Superman
Strength: 18
Durability: 17
Combat Speed: 15
Energy Projection: 17
Fighting Skills: 17

hysterical

Prof. T.C McAbe
Broly
Strength 9
Durability 8
Combat Speed 8
Fighting Skills 9

Whis
Durability: 10
Combat Speed: 15 (Time manipulation)
Energy Projection: 15

Beerus
Strength 9
Durability 9
Combat Speed 9
Energy Projection 13
Fighting Skills 10

Goku SSJG (and SSJ4)
Energy Projection: 13
Fighting Skills: 11

DCnU Superman
Strength: 11

One_Angry_Scot
How would you guys rank Exodus?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
How would you guys rank Exodus?

I am not very familiar with him, I know him from the story where he was Magnetos sidekick more or less, his prophet. Maybe you can give it a try ^^.

carver9
Exodus

Strength 7
Durability 9
Energy projection 9 or 10
Speed 7
Mental powers 11
Fighting skills 3

Prof. T.C McAbe
Exodus

Strength 7
Durability 9
Speed 7
Mental powers 11
Fighting skills 3

Awesome

One_Angry_Scot
I am not very familiar with him, I know him from the story where he was Magnetos sidekick more or less, his prophet. Maybe you can give it a try ^^.

I would try but I'm always terrible with that type of thing.

Exodus

Strength 7
Durability 9
Speed 7
Mental powers 11
Fighting skills 3

Looks pretty good to me, only thing I could think of would be to up his fighting skill a couple points. Only think that because he was a soldier in the Crusades once so he has a bit of knowledge from that.

carver9
Death Sentry

Strength 15
Durability 8
Healing 15
Combat speed 12
Energy Projection 13 (that's if he have the same output as displayed in WWH)
Mental Powers 13
Fighting Skills 3

carver9
Superboy Prime

Strength 14
Durability 14
Combat Speed 10
Energy Projection 13
Fighting skills 3
Raw speed 13

Adam Grimes
Hulk

Strength ~8 (with a maximum of 10)
Combat speed 3
Combat skills 2
Durability 8 sans HF

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine

Strength: 4

Durability (sans HF and adamantium): 4
(his bone structure is still tougher than that of homo sapiens)

Combat speed: 5

Energy projection: -

Mental powers (resistance): 6

Fighting skills: 13 stick out tongue

Magic: 6? Adamantium reacting with hellfire, protecting him from demonic possession, used to have a deal with Angel of Death...

Tech: -

BeyonderGod
Broly
Strength 9
Durability 8
Combat Speed 8
Fighting Skills 9

Whis
Combat Speed: 15 (Time manipulation)
Energy Projection: 15

Beerus
Strength 9
Durability 9
Combat Speed 9
Energy Projection 13
Fighting Skills 10

Goku SSJG (and SSJ4)
Energy Projection: 13
Fighting Skills: 11

DCnU Superman
Strength: 11
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor

Strength 9-10
Durability 10
Combat Speed 4
Energy Projection 13
Fighting Skills 8
Magic 13

Hyperion

Energy Projection: 9

BeyonderGod
Any marvel/Dc stats should be above DB characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.