Supermen & Flashes vs. Hulks & Sentries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
DCnU Superman
KC Superman
Superboy Prime
Black Lantern Superman
Flash (Barry)
Flash (Wally)
Flash (Jay)
Flash (Bart)

Vs

Doc Green
WB Hulk
Nul
War Hulk
Sentry
Void
Voidtry
Death Sentry

No BFR.

Who wins?

carver9
Team 2 stomps.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2 stomps.

How?

BL Kal has no weakness, minus the WL.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by SquallX
How?

Neither does Death Sentry though don't forget.

carver9
How?

Superboy disintegrated him with a TK attack. He's powerful but he gets turned to dust here.

SquallX
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Neither does Death Sentry though don't forget.

I guess it comes down to which one with bigger weakness to exploit.

Carver, shut up! You know nothing.

carver9

What I said, did that happen or not?

DarkSaint85
Superboy disintegrated him with a TK attack. He's powerful but he gets turned to dust here.

And a worm koed D Sentry.....

Genii96
Void/death sentry is too much...and NUL/Wbh is very powerful too

Digi
Nobody stomps. There's a ton of power on both sides here.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Digi
Nobody stomps. There's a ton of power on both sides here.

Yeah..not sure yet but I feel like team 2 will be harder to actually keep down. If a flash gets tagged by a hulk or sentry, theyre not getting back up.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And a worm koed D Sentry.....

Koed? Scans of him being koed. What I remember about the worm is their hide is completely invulnerable. Sentry was swallowed. 1+1=2

SquallX
Death Sentry is the biggest threat.

Prime alone can take most if not all of them at the same time, he might die, but if Kal L wants to, he could just turn them into BL.

Wait, what's stopping Kal from turning is opponents into BL. Since D. Sentry is already dead, why can't Kal control him?

One_Angry_Scot
Koed? Scans of him being koed. What I remember about the worm is their hide is completely invulnerable. Sentry was swallowed. 1+1=2

I think he's joking. That worm is like the epitomy of PIS. Remender wrote himself into a hole and given what he's said about the Sentry himself I doubt he'd expect Sentry to be KO'd by it.

Unless The Worm of the Harkep is a beyond Abstract Tier being.

Shai-Hulud Tier

carver9

Prime alone can take most if not all of them at the same time, he might die, but if Kal L wants to, he could just turn them into BL.

Wait, what's stopping Kal from turning is opponents into BL. Since D. Sentry is already dead, why can't Kal control him?

laughing out loud

carver9
I think he's joking. That worm is like the epitomy of PIS. Remender wrote himself into a whole and given what he's said about the Sentry himself I doubt he'd expect Sentry to be KO'd by it.

Unless The Worm of the Harkep is a beyond Abstract Tier being.

Shai-Hulud Tier

Do you have the scan that brought up the worm hide?

One_Angry_Scot

The Sentry isn't really dead. He operates on a Psionic Level. Which is why when Thor chucked his charred corpse into the Sun his soul lived on to fight the Void in the Sun for control of his body. Sentry could have returned from the Sun 30 minutes later but chose to stay "dead" even though his soul still existed.

He wasn't ever really dead. Dead in terms of human thinking. But not actually since Robert lives on Psionically.

One_Angry_Scot
Do you have the scan that brought up the worm hide?

Here you go mate.

I have it on my PC but I can't change imgur sizes after the site updated so here is a link for you.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3198209-2.jpg

zopzop

Exactly. Once anyone on either team 'falls' it's all over for that person. He gets reanimated as a BL.

ShadowFyre
Like the new av zop. I didnt know much bout bl supes. Sentry might very well end up having to fight both teams. Hmmm

h1a8
Wally solos

Facee
Originally posted by byrdgang21
DCnU Superman
KC Superman
Superboy Prime
Black Lantern Superman
Flash (Barry)
Flash (Wally)
Flash (Jay)
Flash (Bart)

Vs

Doc Green
WB Hulk
Nul
War Hulk
Sentry
Void
Voidtry
Death Sentry

No BFR.

Who wins?
blowup

SquallX
The Sentry isn't really dead. He operates on a Psionic Level. Which is why when Thor chucked his charred corpse into the Sun his soul lived on to fight the Void in the Sun for control of his body. Sentry could have returned from the Sun 30 minutes later but chose to stay "dead" even though his soul still existed.

He wasn't ever really dead. Dead in terms of human thinking. But not actually since Robert lives on Psionically.

Been a while, but i believe the BL powers goes beyond the concept of Death itself. That's why Spectre was effected by the Black Lanterns powers.

In the end this will just be Sentry fighting a team of undead creatures.

And carver, shut it.

SquallX
Originally posted by h1a8
Wally solos

No.

Adam Grimes
No. Yes, he goes back in time and eats them when they are fetuses.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by zopzop
Exactly. Once anyone on either team 'falls' it's all over for that person. He gets reanimated as a BL. Why would that be the case though? It's not like these are cold blooded murderers besides Primetry and that seems akin to summoning extra characters which should be nulled.

Plus it's not like anyone on Marvel's side is exactly easy to kill anyway besides WBH.

I mean sure if he's just summoning immortal cocksuckers and that's allowed then it's no contest but that doesn't really make sense in context.

With that said Nul was twice as strong as WWH. **** you Carver

Time-Immemorial

Carver told me he never even read this arc, so I know he's lying.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Carver told me he never even read this arc, so I know he's lying. Carver learned how to read from looking up gigolos in the phonebook.

You can't expect him to know how to read much beyond powerful sounding names.

carver9
Lol...I'm lost for words.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Carver learned how to read from looking up gigolos in the phonebook.

You can't expect him to know how to read much beyond powerful sounding names.

laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Why would that be the case though? It's not like these are cold blooded murderers besides Primetry and that seems akin to summoning extra characters which should be nulled.

Plus it's not like anyone on Marvel's side is exactly easy to kill anyway besides WBH.

I mean sure if he's just summoning immortal cocksuckers and that's allowed then it's no contest but that doesn't really make sense in context.

With that said Nul was twice as strong as WWH. **** you Carver

You don't need to be evil to become a BL if that's what am reading.

Also in a vs fight, characters are going for the kill unless the thread maker says so.

It's not really cheating if one of you're powers literally allows you to resurrect the people you kill in the fight.

Plus, Kal-L is a evil **** as a BL. He was willing to kill Ma Kent i believe.

Genii96
What I can say is,whoever can't survive in space,I pity them,this planet isn't gonna stand with the first clash..especially with wbh there

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
What I can say is,whoever can't survive in space,I pity them,this planet isn't gonna stand with the first clash..especially with wbh there

Lol Hulk can't.

Flash can (see fight with Imperiex).

h1a8
No. He can still all their speed or simply move do fast they they become slow motion or still, he can Bfr each one of the etc. Wally alone solos the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.