Blue Marvel vs. Odin (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who wins in a fight

Genii96
Is this a joke?

byrdgang21
I love Blue Marvel but he has no chance here.

ShadowFyre
Lol. Good matchup.

SWblayde938
how is it a stomp in Odin's favor?

ShadowFyre
How is it not? Odin is the premier Skyfather of Marvel. He would one shot Adam or any other HH. You could add Hulk, Thor and Surfer and the outcome would be the same.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How is it not? Odin is the premier Skyfather of Marvel. He would one shot Adam or any other HH. You could add Hulk, Thor and Surfer and the outcome would be the same.

Correct.

carver9
Best thread ever. Odin needs a partner.

SWblayde938
can't BM physically overpower Odin in the fight?

Facee
Originally posted by SWblayde938

He would be like a bug to Odin.

ShadowFyre

No. Odin physically beats down Thor effortlessly, Thor has better strength feats than Adam ( due to more history to pull from) and they are equals or even if Adam is Thors superior in fisticuffs it would be by a slight margin, nothing that Odin would concern himself over.

And its hard to physically overpower someone when theyre hitting you with tp strong enough to fight against Galactus and blasts that can put Thanos down.

ShadowFyre
Or just turning Adam into a gay armadillo.

One Big Mob
Adam is way too black for some Brock Lesnar viking God.

Odin's up there beating up mongolians while Deshawn Adam was fighting The power.

ghostman
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Adam is way too black for some Brock Lesnar viking God.

Odin's up there beating up mongolians while Deshawn Adam was fighting The power.

you need the shit smacked outta you one big cuck

KingD19
Adam will impress Odin. He'll like, turn his head with a good punch, or give him a bloody lip. Maybe even knock him down if Odin isn't expecting it. But it'd be one of those good job, but I'm going to stop babying you now speeches and looks. "You' remind me of my son. Let me show you how I punish him when he misbehaves " And then Odin will effortlessly pwn him.

On the bright side, Adam could at that point be next in line to get his own Mjolnir.

Mjolnir.
Stormbreaker.
Thunderstrike.
THE BLACK HAMMER.

DarkSaint85
Henceforth, you shall be known as.....JOHN HENRY IRONS

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Henceforth, you shall be known as.....JOHN HENRY IRONS

Lol.

ShadowFyre
To the op: how did you get the impression these two were peers? Granted, most of Odins feats are from back in the day, so most wouldnt actually know what he is capable of. Just curious.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
To the op: how did you get the impression these two were peers? Granted, most of Odins feats are from back in the day, so most wouldnt actually know what he is capable of. Just curious.

well i thought BM was on Thor's level

deathslash
well i thought BM was on Thor's level he is but Thor still isn't even close to odin's level of power.

Insane Titan
Odin stomps.

h1 will give BM the win due to speed lol

h1a8
BM obliterates him with antimatter blasts since Odin is made of matter.
shifty

SWblayde938
has anyone changed their mind on this...or does Odin still win?

tkitna
has anyone changed their mind on this...or does Odin still win?

No, so there is no more reasons to bump this spite thread.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by tkitna
No, so there is no more reasons to bump this spite thread.

Well didn't Odin just lose to Jane Foster/Thor?

Khazra Reborn
No.

Terryc250
Wtf.. spite thread. BM gets one shotted by Odin.

One_Angry_Scot
Well didn't Odin just lose to Jane Foster/Thor?

Nope, he had his hand round her throat and then as soon as Freyja died he shot off straight back to Asgard.

DarkSaint85
Does Odin have prep?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111218054/4734453-6184146165-46540.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Odin have prep?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111218054/4734453-6184146165-46540.jpg

I hate everything about that scan. Art, dialogue, 40 years of character development utter trash

HulkIsHulk
They were simply copying Thor: the dark world, where its basically the same

SWblayde938
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nope, he had his hand round her throat and then as soon as Freyja died he shot off straight back to Asgard. isn't she competitive with him in the fight though

i saw a scan where she smashes him down on a planet creating a crater or something

One_Angry_Scot
isn't she competitive with him in the fight though

i saw a scan where she smashes him down on a planet creating a crater or something

Oh yeah of course she gave him a run for his money but I don't honestly think she is anywhere near Odin in power.

deathslash
Quite frankly, that was her highest showing that she's ever had and in a forum setting she wouldn't be able to do anything other that get her skull crushed in his hands.

Genii96
Odin probably got hit that badly initialy cuz he thought he could stop mjonir,which he should be able to do,he put the damn enchantment there,though after that,he sent her about 800,000,000 miles or so with two punches lmao

Surtur
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Odin stomps.

h1 will give BM the win due to speed lol

It's a rare case where speed doesn't help. Well I guess it could help BM flee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.