Plastic Man -Vs- The Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Plastic Man

Vs

The Sinister Six

Green Goblin
Sandman
Doc Ock
Lizard
Electro
Vulture

Fight takes place in NYC..

Scoobless
The Six... though I'm not sure why you replaced Mysterio/Rhino with Vulture/Green Goblin

Stoic
If there is no water to be found I'd place odds on Sandman being the only one needed.

Digi
Am I missing something? How do they meaningfully hurt PM?

zopzop
Originally posted by Digi
They don't.

Supermex
Originally posted by zopzop
They don't.

So PM wins?

DarkSaint85
He does

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi

Pretty sure I've seen PM melt and freeze in the past, the Six can do both.

Surtur
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pretty sure I've seen PM melt and freeze in the past, the Six can do both.

They don't actually have what it takes to full on kill him though. But yes they could incapacitate him.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Surtur
They don't actually have what it takes to full on kill him though. But yes they could incapacitate him. These threads aren't murder wars

Surtur
Originally posted by One Big Mob
These threads aren't murder wars

..kay. Well I suppose it comes down to if they can freeze him before he turns into something the size of a skyscraper.

DarkSaint85
He outreacts Martians in shapeshifting......I reckon he's pretty fast.

One Big Mob
..kay. Well I suppose it comes down to if they can freeze him before he turns into something the size of a skyscraper. In these types of situations it's best to resort to Pokemon rules.

Plastic Man can both melt and freeze so we can conclude he's a grass type. Which means that most of the Sinister 6 will be largely ineffective or will just do normal damage. Plastic Man is a good 10-20 levels higher as well.

However Vulture will be super effective against him and his speed stat is higher. So this all boils down to whether or not you think a Pokemon 20 levels lower can win with some distractions and a type advantage.

Vulture can conceivably solo (in the damage aspect) as long as he gets cover.

DarkSaint85
Bran, your sig is perfect.

SamZED
..kay. Well I suppose it comes down to if they can freeze him before he turns into something the size of a skyscraper. You mean something like this? stick out tongue

http://www.chasingamazingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/SupTeamUp7_04.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.