Rough idea for a wrestling RPG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PaulsHomeAlone
I remember way back when I ran a wrestling RPG on bebo. A basic description is you would create a wrestler and write promos and trash talk you opponent.

Here was a rough idea of what the old creation board consisted of.

Name:
Weight:
Sex:

Brief description of your looks. (I.E. eye color, hair style/color, beard/shaven.

Brief description on your ring/entrance wear.

Fighting style: (I.E. brawler, high flyer, hardcore ect ext)
Face/heel
Entrance music

A short introduction of your character in the form of a promo.

Basically the federation will be named if we have enough players, championships will be created, tag teams formed. As GM and owner decision will be made by me on who will become a tag team, on who will be title contenders. All decisions made will be purely based on your abilities to cut a good promo.

When writing a promo remember ita a promo so slander is welcome but only from a wrestling point of view. No disrespecting your opponent on a personal level. Nothing about his/her mother stick out tongue nothing about race, religion or sexuality.

I hope to see it anyone is interested.

walshy
Ah bebo, thems were the days. This is something I could get behind possibly.

Henry_Pym
I might join if it was active enough

PaulsHomeAlone
I'm glad to see I have two people interested. smile fingers crossed for a few more. smile

garen123
your idea is great. I think the game will be great. While waiting for your launch game I still play the game at mobidescargar tair so haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.