Does Islam preach tolerance or intolerance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
I believe it speaks about intolerance of others.

long pig
Its tolerant of murder, rape and pedophilia....does that count?

Surtur
Well isn't the punishment for leaving the faith supposed to be death?

Ayelewis
No, Islam is a barbarous (no quotation marks required) religion because it encourages its followers to behave in a cruel and barbarous manner.

Time-Immemorial
So why do people want that religion in America?

Ayelewis
In it's laws or personal freedom? You need to specify.

Time-Immemorial
Possibly both, that's how it is in those countries.

long pig
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So why do people want that religion in America?
Its the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thinking process. Liberals hate the Christians and specifically white men. Islam hates them, too. So libbos, in the infinite stupidity, believe Islam is on their side. Of course it isn't and will cut their heads off.....but libs are too stupid to understand this.

Star428
Originally posted by long pig
Its the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thinking process. Liberals hate the Christians and specifically white men. Islam hates them, too. So libbos, in the infinite stupidity, believe Islam is on their side. Of course it isn't and will cut their heads off.....but libs are too stupid to understand this.

thumb up

https://twitter.com/bcwilliams92/status/652259292569952260

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by long pig

I have thought this for a while.

This is the only possible explanation, because no sane person would want to weaken his own race and adopt another cultures. FE> he isn't Christian.

I believe Obama is sane, and cleaver, and he is accomplishing just this.

He is expelling our current system of beliefs and ideology and replacing it with his fathers, hence the "Dreams of my fathers."

We know on record that Obama only met his father twice. Whatever happened in those meetings must have been some serious brainwashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.