Does the teachings of Islam coincide with the Constitution?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
I believe Carson is correct.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-carson-muslims-rights_560961e0e4b0768126fe36b9

long pig
Long answer?
No.

Star428
Of course not. Only a fool would think it does.

Time-Immemorial
Some here think it does.

Star428
Yeah, I know and those are some of the fools I'm talking about. Who all happen to be liberals, of course.

Time-Immemorial
I find it interesting that progressives want to bend over for Islam. Literally meaning bend over. Islam does not bend to America. Why should we compromise with them?

long pig
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I find it interesting that progressives want to bend over for Islam. Literally meaning bend over. Islam does not bend to America. Why should we compromise with them?
Islamophobia phobia.

Jesus McBurger
does the bible coincide with the constitution?

Jesus McBurger
i believe you can be islamic and still coincide with the constitution

long pig
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
i believe you can be islamic and still coincide with the constitution
No.

Lestov16
Yes my dad does it all the time.

Bardock42
Muslims can live their lives in accordance with the constitution, the same way that Christians and Jews can.

long pig
Originally posted by Bardock42
Muslims can live their lives in accordance with the constitution, the same way that Christians and Jews can.
Then they aren't Muslims.

Bashar Teg
i must say, 'no true scotsman' has been very popular here today.

Robtard
As someone who has read both the Qur'an and the US Constitution, there are zero conflicts of interest.

In fact, I suspect some of the framers had read the Qur'an themselves and loosely "borrowed" some of the teachings of the final Prophet (PBUH).

/thread

Agusto Pinochet
Hell no but religion shouldint coincide with any form of government. Political islam is the most extreme/the worst by far of theocratic ideologies.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
As someone who has read both the Qur'an and the US Constitution, there are zero conflicts of interest.

In fact, I suspect some of the framers had read the Qur'an themselves and loosely "borrowed" some of the teachings of the final Prophet (PBUH).

/thread

Not true, islam and the koran are governing body/ideology.

Robtard
Wut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.