What would you put in a movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
What books/tv shows/comics etc do you think should be put into a movie? Or what do you think could be put into an existing movie to make it even better?

I think the books by Mercedes Lackey would be wonderful filmed - maybe not all of them, but Brightly Burning at the very least. Tamora Pierce and Terry Pratchett are another two authors it would be great to see movivised (Made up word, i know!)

Tvwise, I reckon a new version of the Buffy movie with the tv cast, Animorphs would be great (whatever happened to that show? and yes, i know its a book series as well!) and star trek enterprise, the latest star trek franchise, should have its own movie - the male actors are so hot! (but obv, thats not the only reason!!)

What do u guys think?

Augeybana
I don't know why but the Game Twisted Metal on screen I think would be pretty good a bunch of cars destroying each other would be awesoem.Oaky maybe not an oscar winner but hey they all can't be and sometimes all action and no plot isn't always bad.

Thomas H
what i would have put in a movie...hmmm a hamburger big grin

Augeybana
Yummy.

Thomas H
mmmm...a double cheesburger from Mcdonalds!!mmmmmmmm

Augeybana
A good book that would be good in a movie that the old movie sucked would be the movie a book called "Ten Little Indians" I think thats what it's called.

Bad Boy
Tom, a hamburger? What you been smoking?

Augeybana
At least you could watch the movie withoutb having a empty stomach.

GordonSkywalker
How about cute girls?

Bad Boy
Thats kinda a rule these days!

GordonSkywalker
Yeah!

Augeybana
Oh yeah each movie should at least have one.

chico23
I would like to see updated version of Withering Heights. I've always liked that movie.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Quantum Leap movie either.

Augeybana
Damn that show was old I remember Quantum Leap.I used to watch that show everyday.

Corran
There was a Quantum leapo movie, it was the beginning of the Quantam leap series in 1989.

finti
cool stuff

Augeybana
Lots of mindless killing of zombies.

preston mullins
I would put Gary Busey in a movie where Jake Busey played the younger version of Gary's character. Dad and son, together at last.

GordonSkywalker
Sounds like a cool idea although I am unfamiliar with his son's work.

Augeybana
He's son been on "Tom Cats",Enemy Of That State,Frighteners,He plays that tall skinny kid with blonde hair.

preston mullins
Jake Busey was the crazy guy in Starship Troopers, he was the creepy guy in Contact, he was in PCU back in the day as a stoner dude, and he looks exactly like his dad. Oh yeah, he was also in Tomcats with that Jerry O'connell guy.

Folks, some of you may be thinking, 'why is this Preston guy so into Gary Busey?'

Well, the truth is, I don't know why. It's something about the name 'Gary' and then 'Busey'. And he's always got those big white teeth with that shit eating grin. Ha! The guy just cracks me up.

Augeybana
He also had a show that got cancled after 3 episodes where he's father made a cameo.

squarn
the illuminatus trilogy by robert anton wilson and robert shea would make one hell of a movie

GordonSkywalker
Is that a book series you are talking about? I have heard those names before. So this would make a great film is what you are saying right?

Augeybana
Those names are familiar who are they.

GordonSkywalker
{Shrugs}

Augeybana
???

GordonSkywalker
I still think adding cute girls to almost any movie will make it a success.

Augeybana
Diffentaly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.