Rank them in terms of overall might

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Military, meta, magical, financial, political...the whole shebang.
Inspired by SWblayde938.

Asgard
Wakanda
Latveria
Atlantis MU
Atlantis DCnu
Paradise Island
Attalin
New Genesis

Prof. T.C McAbe
New Genesis >= Asgard > Attalin > Atlantis DCnU > Atlantis MU > Paradise Island > Wakanda > Latveria

StiltmanFTW
Wakanda before or after Doomwar?

riv6672
I'm thinking that makes a difference?

DarkSaint85
It does.

StiltmanFTW
Yup.

Pre = Wakanda with working vibranium.

Post = Wakanda with vibranium rendered inactive.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
New Genesis >= Asgard > Attalin > Atlantis DCnU > Atlantis MU > Paradise Island > Wakanda > Latveria this seems correct. thumb up

Cogito
New Genesis >= Asgard > Attalin > Atlantis DCnU > Atlantis MU > Paradise Island > Wakanda > Latveria

Asgard > New Genesis IMO (though if this is DCnU I don't know enough to comment)

Paradise Island could shift depending on a number of factors

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Cogito
Asgard > New Genesis IMO (though if this is DCnU I don't know enough to comment)

Paradise Island could shift depending on a number of factors

I wasn't sure, it just seems to me that the New Gods have a greater number of Herald level beings with Highfather being on par with Odin this would be an edge, also I though that New Genesis is also bigger than Asgard and has a bigger population.

Mindset
Lol at Latveria being last.

Cogito
I wasn't sure, it just seems to me that the New Gods have a greater number of Herald level beings with Highfather being on par with Odin this would be an edge, also I though that New Genesis is also bigger than Asgard and has a bigger population.

Again, can't speak to DCnU Highfather, but pre-boot Highfather is in no way on Odin's level by feats.

riv6672
Thanks guys.

Zack M
With all NG toys and New God's, I'd say NG>> Asgard.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
With all NG toys and New God's, I'd say NG>> Asgard. what toys do they have that asgard doesn't have in some way?

Prof. T.C McAbe
BTW isn't DCnU Highfather the equal of DCnU Darkseid and as such Multi-Universal?

riv6672
^^^you tell us (please).

Originally posted by deathslash
what toys do they have that asgard doesn't have in some way?
Was thinking the same. In that regard, they should be comparable.

relentless1
New Genesis then Asgard

relentless1
mother box owns all asgardian tech

riv6672
Yeah, i'm not buying that, thanks fof playing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^you tell us (please).

Was thinking the same. In that regard, they should be comparable.

I don't know, I can't even say if the Darkseid that was killed by AM and the Black Racer is not just an Avatar tbh. In the beginning they were equals in power but a lot of time passed. From Multiversity it's clear they use Avatars, all new Gods do, but if there is a huge power gap or not, dunno, I haven't read a bunch of DCnU comics...

riv6672
Thanks, i wasnt sure either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.