Though bombs or psychic bombs II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Last subject ended here :
Oh...your azz is grass and I've got the weed-whacker.

Anyway...
You're an inspiration for birth control. Because you treated me like this and expected me to be serious, you had reached moronic level that migt amaze Dan ibischi himself.... You suck at life.

The only girl that you will kiss is my boot your face and them make a perfect couple...
Stll your face your ass Where's the difference? SO i'm gonna kick your ass so hard that you willbeg me to put the entire Effeil tower in your azz instead. TWICE !!!

Your are going to call me god. Fortunatly for your those who leave like a slave eat like a king.

That's how you clash someone !!!

Well let's forget about this and begin a serious conv...

Are those bombs some kamikaze thingy or you can release them without being within the reach???

JKBart
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile
smile smile
smile smile smile
smile smile smile smile

Revanchiste
Don't make me create a Third topic please.... I have a good old stouker concussion rifle at home, and I don't want to use it guy.. So be nice.. In the way I want to mean... And don't lie you know that I want to mean...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.