Superman vs Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
Superman(pre FP) in All Out mode

vs

Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Air-Walker
Nova

carver9
Speed and pressure points for the win.

DarkSaint85
Worked against Firelord and Surfer, true.....

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by panthergod
Superman(pre FP) in All Out mode

vs

Morg
Terrax
Firelord
Air-Walker
Nova

I guess you mean OWAW Mode? Superman stomps, stacking fodder won't help, you could add Surfer and SSJG Goku to that list and it would change nothing.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I guess you mean OWAW Mode? Superman stomps, stacking fodder won't help, you could add Surfer and SSJG Goku to that list and it would change nothing.

Really?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Really?

laughing

I love messin with you bro.^^

Insane Titan
Superman loses

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman loses this is owaw Superman. These characters are fodder. He one shots each of them. If you disagree then do you believe that any of the characters are above a probe?

panthergod
Superman loses

How?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
this is owaw Superman. These characters are fodder. He one shots each of them. If you disagree then do you believe that any of the characters are above a probe?

You can not compare a probe to these characters. If a Probe armor is breach anywhere then they are gone. These people can take damage and keep it pushing.

panthergod
You can not compare a probe to these characters. If a Probe armor is breach anywhere then they are gone. These people can take damage and keep it pushing.
Maybe, but it's takes far more power to damage a Probe than to KO any of these characters via raw power.

h1a8
You can not compare a probe to these characters. If a Probe armor is breach anywhere then they are gone. These people can take damage and keep it pushing. lol. Did you see Superman's first fight with a probe? He was using all his might for hours and not damaging the probe in any way. Those probes are Hella durable. That was average everyday Superman. Even that superman is above any of these characters and would seriously damaged them if he hit them with all his might. Now going from hitting with all his might and not doing any damage to blowing through them with ease is a tremendous increase in power (at least 5x). He easily one shots each of these characters. Plus he's far faster than any of them combatwise.

DarkSaint85
Black lightning did it.

abhilegend
Amped by a B13 nuke.

Even earth angels couldn't beat the same probe.

carver9
Maybe, but it's takes far more power to damage a Probe than to KO any of these characters via raw power.

I disagree. Example...

Hippolyta took out a handful of Probes in ways that I can't see happening to any of the people on this team. She took two probes out by ramming a ship into their heads.

She took another probe out with her Lasso. Ripped him it in half and tossed it to another probe destroying that one.

http://i39.tinypic.com/dggol1.jpg

She took another probe head clean off the rope yet again.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/64880/2831718-WonderWomanv2172pg17.jpg

I wouldn't place her in the high Herald let alone mid Herald tier, even with the gear she had on. So yes, it would take much more effort imo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Black lightning did it.

With help, Hippolyta was also amped beyond here level as was Arthur. Well those are low feats, the high feats are bigger. The same game can be played with the heralds. Firelord was taken out by Spiderman a mid meta?^^

abhilegend
Hippolyta had gauntlets of Atlas there and the probe tore itself apart.

panthergod
She's Class 50 and had the Guantlet of Atlas and Sandals of Hermes. Plus she used the Lasso of Truth which is On par with adamantium. Further, those first two Probes were destroyed because the first one destroyed itself then she tossed it into the other, and the second one was broken via a weak spot-- the neck joint.

Further,none of those attacks were based on raw power.

No one below Superman level destroyed a Probe via raw power alone. Superman, B-13, Russian Zod, and Doomsday. That's it.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hippolyta had gauntlets of Atlas there and the probe tore itself apart.

The rope tore it apart. Moral, she took out a gang of them. Even with a ship toss to the head. They are durable but not durable enough to say the damage done to them will be done to the people here.

carver9
She's Class 50 and had the Guantlet of Atlas and Sandals of Hermes. Plus she used the Lasso of Truth which is On par with adamantium. Further, those first two Probes were destroyed because the first one destroyed itself then she tossed it into the other, and the second one was broken via a weak spot-- the neck joint.

Further,none of those attacks were based on raw power.

No one below Superman level destroyed a Probe via raw power alone. Superman, B-13, Russian Zod, and Doomsday. That's it.

Wrong!!!

Aquaman took one out as well.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3994036-1331792095-Aquam.jpg

DarkSaint85
Although, surely that's a testament to the lasso rather than Hippolyta?

Example, someone ties wire around me. I cut myself trying to break out of it....it just means wire >me, and that my strength is >my durability. It has nothing to do with the person who tied it in the first place.

abhilegend
The rope tore it apart. Moral, she took out a gang of them. Even with a ship toss to the head. They are durable but not durable enough to say the damage done to them will be done to the people here.
She was amped ten times in strength there.

It's not a low showing.

panthergod

The rope is Adamantium level in durability and contains enough power to literally rearrange the structure of the universe. The Probe destroyed itself via its flight power pressing against the lasso, not Hypollyta's strength.. Your first example is utterly useless to your argument.

Since Probes can take far more raw power attacks without being damaged than the Heralds in this thread can without being KO'd, sure they can.

You have zero examples showing otherwise. Please, average their showings if you want. The higher durability comparison will be that much more drastic.

carver9
She was amped ten times in strength there.

It's not a low showing.

Who's using it as a low showing? What I am saying is, you can not compare the people here to a probe durability since it is different. I'm sure nothing like that would happen to anyone here.

Sigh, yes, she was amped. Hippolyta is as strong as 10 normal Amazons. Amp that 10 folds and she still isn't in Wonder Woman or Superman tier.

DarkSaint85
I reckon the lasso would tear the heralds apart as well.

Aquamans trident was Poseidons. It was pretty powerful.

abhilegend
Who's using it as a low showing? What I am saying is, you can not compare the people here to a probe durability since it is different. I'm sure nothing like that would happen to anyone here.

Sigh, yes, she was amped. Hippolyta is as strong as 10 normal Amazons. Amp that 10 folds and she still isn't in Wonder Woman or Superman tier.
Yes, we can. Hippolyta at that level would beat the shit out of any Herald.

Hippolyta is already stronger than someone like Captain Marvel Jr.

To think she is only as strong as 10 amazons?

laughing out loud

h1a8
I disagree. Example...

Hippolyta took out a handful of Probes in ways that I can't see happening to any of the people on this team. She took two probes out by ramming a ship into their heads.

She took another probe out with her Lasso. Ripped him it in half and tossed it to another probe destroying that one.

http://i39.tinypic.com/dggol1.jpg

She took another probe head clean off the rope yet again.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/64880/2831718-WonderWomanv2172pg17.jpg

I wouldn't place her in the high Herald let alone mid Herald tier, even with the gear she had on. So yes, it would take much more effort imo. The lasso is a magical weapon imbued with skyfather level power. Damaging a probe with it is not a low feat. Even if it was then on average the probes were still Trans level in durability and power.

carver9
Although, surely that's a testament to the lasso rather than Hippolyta?

Example, someone ties wire around me. I cut myself trying to break out of it....it just means wire >me, and that my strength is >my durability. It has nothing to do with the person who tied it in the first place.

Agreed. Will Thor or Superman get ripped in half by the lasso?

panthergod
Wrong!!!

Aquaman took one out as well.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3994036-1331792095-Aquam.jpg
Actually, you prove my point quite beautifully.

Aquaman was amped with a Skyfather-Class edged weapon. Not his raw power alone.

And?

The lowest end showing Probes had was mid tiers being amped by top tier and above weapons.

That's WELL above Herald low end showings.

DarkSaint85
Agreed. Will Thor or Superman get ripped in half by the lasso?

Yes.

If superman and Thor can fight past the pain barriers, I reckon they are strong enough against that lasso.

IOW, they will tear themselves before they break that lasso.

carver9
Actually, you prove my point quite beautifully.

Aquaman was amped with a Skyfather-Class edged weapon. Not his raw power alone.

And?

The lowest end showing Probes had was mid tiers being amped by top tier and above weapons.

That's WELL above Herald low end showings.

What has Aquaman weapon done? Scans please.

panthergod
Yes, we can. Hippolyta at that level would beat the shit out of any Herald.

Hippolyta is already stronger than someone like Captain Marvel Jr.

To think she is only as strong as 10 amazons?

laughing out loud

Iirc she beat Herakles at her standard levels as well...

h1a8
What has Aquaman weapon done? Scans please. It killed a probe that's what it did. If a random unknown weapon in a comic kills a powerful character then that means the weapon is powerful.

carver9
It killed a probe that's what it did. If a random unknown weapon in a comic kills a powerful character then that means the weapon is powerful.

So you can't answer the question?

carver9
Iirc she beat Herakles at her standard levels as well...

Wasn't much if a fight tbh. She was a tactician against him. She did not overpower him.

DarkSaint85
So you can't answer the question?

Thought we went by averages on the board.

What low showings does it have to make you doubt its power?

h1a8
So you can't answer the question? most certainly. If a weapon is shown to kill more powerful beings then it can kill less powerful beings.

carver9
Thought we went by averages on the board.

What low showings does it have to make you doubt its power?

One showing isn't enough. We need to get an average and damaging a probe isn't it.

DarkSaint85
So you using it as an example of someone below superman level, when you cant honestly say what level Aquaman was at, is wrong.

h1a8
One showing isn't enough. We need to get an average and damaging a probe isn't it. oh course it is. The average is that one showing if that's the only showing. Otherwise, you have to dismiss the showing altogether and not use it in determining a probes durability. Thus a probe is still at Trans level durability.

panthergod
In the same comic Probes--maybe even that same one--- ignored Ion amped GL attacks. A Probe also ignored WOnder Woman's axe strike combined with Aquamans strike-- which proves that The Trident of Poseidon is above a top tier edged weapon by a Class 100 and Aquams raw power combined, by definition.

carver9
In the same comic Probes--maybe even that same one--- ignored Ion amped GL attacks. A Probe also ignored WOnder Woman's axe strike combined with Aquamans strike-- which proves that The Trident of Poseidon is above a top tier edged weapon by a Class 100 and Aquams raw power combined, by definition.

http://i43.tinypic.com/653djq.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/29nxno4.jpg

DarkSaint85
That's Diana, not Hippolyta.

Amped Diana, no less....

panthergod
http://i43.tinypic.com/653djq.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/29nxno4.jpg

That's Class 100 WW Diana attacking the *joint* --a weak point attack-- with an edged weapon. Not a raw power attack. Nice try-- wait, that wasn't even a nice try, it was a painfully desperate dodge of the actual argument at hand.

Aquaman punctured the Probe's armor shell with the Trident of Poseidon. Diana with her axe+ Aquamans strike failed to dent the armor shell. THAT was the basis of comparison, Not the established neck joint softer weak spot that Hypollyta was able to pierce with the Lasso.

Diana is far faster reflex/perception wise than any Herald, via the speed of Hermes. Hypollyta's with the Sandals of Hermes noted they had Hermes- level speed.

Insane Titan
this is owaw Superman. These characters are fodder. He one shots each of them. If you disagree then do you believe that any of the characters are above a probe? And? The probes varied in power and the average durability was shit.

panthergod
And? The probes varied in power and the average durability was shit.

Flagrant lie.

They were mass produced robots with identical design and power source barring external weaponry. They were specifically presented as having identical power-levels in the books.

Their varying feats are no different than any other character.l, and their average is FAR above top tier.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Flagrant lie.

They were mass produced robots with identical design and power source barring external weaponry. They were specifically presented as having identical power-levels in the books.

Their varying feats are no different than any other character.l, and their average is FAR above top tier.

I like you, no homo.

h1a8
And? The probes varied in power and the average durability was shit. Can you name a feat where they had shitty durability, because I don't recall one?

Insane Titan
Flagrant lie.

Their varying feats are no different than any other character.l, and their average is FAR above top tier. So just a excuse again from a Superfan.Originally posted by h1a8
Can you name a feat where they had shitty durability, because I don't recall one? You don't remember because you've never actually read OWAW, going from respect threads and word of mouth hinders you're already bias judgement.

Cogito
All out Superman is easily a team wrecker, and here he is against a relatively small and frankly not-so-impressive team.

Superman wrecks.

panthergod
So just a excuse again from a Superfan.

Actuall,y facts shown in the comics.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/2001%20Our%20Worlds%20At%20War/14%20-%20Superboy%2091/th_Superboy91-17.jpg

ALL Imperiex Probe innate power/stats/combat feats were presented as interchangable to any other Probe. Period.

panthergod
the scan above says that a SINGLE Probe did this to JOnn
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/05%20-%20JLA%20OWAW/th_JLA-OurWorldsAtWarpg01.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/05%20-%20JLA%20OWAW/th_JLA-OurWorldsAtWarpg02.jpg

Guy Gardner is Dos Doomsday level -- A Probe tore him apart to the molecular level:
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/05%20-%20JLA%20OWAW/th_JLA-OurWorldsAtWarpg20.jpg
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/2001%20Our%20Worlds%20At%20War/18%20-%20Action%20Comics%20790/th_05.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/2001%20Our%20Worlds%20At%20War/18%20-%20Action%20Comics%20790/th_06.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/2001%20Our%20Worlds%20At%20War/18%20-%20Action%20Comics%20790/th_07.jpg

Oh yeah and a Probe ignoring WW axe and Aquaman's strike attack simultaneously, just to show how far above top tier level the Trident of Poseidonmust have been:
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/05%20-%20JLA%20OWAW/th_JLA-OurWorldsAtWarpg06.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Cogito
All out Superman is easily a team wrecker, and here he is against a relatively small and frankly not-so-impressive team.

Superman wrecks.

Morg was also a team wrecker.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg was also a team wrecker.
A far less powerful and formidable one.

Stoic
A far less powerful and formidable one.

That's your opinion. Morg at his most powerful would have cut those Probes up with relative ease.

panthergod
That's your opinion. Morg at his most powerful would have cut those Probes up with relative ease.
It's a fact. Morg wasn't even equal to Surfer, let alone Superman.

Maybe one or two,stops. He's no better than Russian Zod at best. He's far too slow to last that long.

He was never powerful enough to one-shot blast or punch through them. Ever.

Star428
That's Class 100 WW Diana attacking the *joint* --a weak point attack-- with an edged weapon. Not a raw power attack. Nice try-- wait, that wasn't even a nice try, it was a painfully desperate dodge of the actual argument at hand.

Aquaman punctured the Probe's armor shell with the Trident of Poseidon. Diana with her axe+ Aquamans strike failed to dent the armor shell. THAT was the basis of comparison, Not the established neck joint softer weak spot that Hypollyta was able to pierce with the Lasso.

Diana is far faster reflex/perception wise than any Herald, via the speed of Hermes. Hypollyta's with the Sandals of Hermes noted they had Hermes- level speed.

LMAO. No, she's not. Supes, Black Adam, and Captain Marvel are all above her in speed (both combat and travel). U WW fans are so delusional. No matter how many times u ww fangirls say that it doesn't make it true.

-Pr-
As much of a mess as this thread is...

Carter, shut up about Aquaman.

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
As much of a mess as this thread is...

Carter, shut up about Aquaman.
laughing out loud

Stoic
It's a fact. Morg wasn't even equal to Surfer, let alone Superman.

Maybe one or two,stops. He's no better than Russian Zod at best. He's far too slow to last that long.

He was never powerful enough to one-shot blast or punch through them. Ever.

You mean that you know of correct? Morg at his most powerful had the Waters of Life, and was beating the life out of all of the heralds in existence up to that period in time. Stardust and Red Shift had not been created yet, but the rest were getting baked. The Surfer had to run to Galactus for aid. So yeah, Morg would have ripped those Probes apart with relative ease.

Insane Titan
Actuall,y facts shown in the comics.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/2001%20Our%20Worlds%20At%20War/14%20-%20Superboy%2091/th_Superboy91-17.jpg

ALL Imperiex Probe innate power/stats/combat feats were presented as interchangable to any other Probe. Period. yet some went down easier than others, fact is you're wrong and lying again.

panthergod
yet some went down easier than others, fact is you're wrong and lying again.
Due to different circumstances. The comics conclisively prove me right and you have zero argument to counter the facts in the comics, period.

panthergod
You mean that you know of correct? Morg at his most powerful had the Waters of Life, and was beating the life out of all of the heralds in existence up to that period in time. Stardust and Red Shift had not been created yet, but the rest were getting baked. The Surfer had to run to Galactus for aid. So yeah, Morg would have ripped those Probes apart with relative ease.

Since Probes are far above any of those Heralds, this laughable excuse for an argument does not follow. Even Terrax wrecked Firelord and Airwalker together, in that arc, and Terrax is inferior to Wonder Woman. A Probe destroyed Warworld, tossed Mongul across star systems iirc, tanked attacks from post Mongul trained amped Superman, tore apart Warrior to the molecular level, ranked attacks from Ion amped GL , etc. that's before you get into wrecking 100,000 Daxamites. The only reason Morg could win against a Probe or two is the axe, as Probe are more vulnerable to edged weapon attacks. That's it. Otherwise he'd get hosed.

panthergod
Originally posted by Star428
LMAO. No, she's not. Supes, Black Adam, and Captain Marvel are all above her in speed (both combat and travel). U WW fans are so delusional. No matter how many times u ww fangirls say that it doesn't make it true.
Those characters are all far above every Herald in true super speed as well. It isn't up for debate. Diana destroys Surfer in reflexes and only delusional Marvel fanboys suggest otherwise.

Insane Titan
Due to different circumstances. The comics conclisively prove me right and you have zero argument to counter the facts in the comics, period. haha so again you only have excuses and "uh I'm right and you're wrong".

You need to learn how this debate thing work.

Probe withstood a attack by ion yet was destroyed by a single pinch from doomsday, Different levels clearly.

And above top tier/trans don't get destroyed by a simple nuke

abhilegend
All the probes were at the same power level. It's clearly stated throughout the arc.

The circular logic here is hilarious.

Stoic
Since Probes are far above any of those Heralds, this laughable excuse for an argument does not follow. Even Terrax wrecked Firelord and Airwalker together, in that arc, and Terrax is inferior to Wonder Woman. A Probe destroyed Warworld, tossed Mongul across star systems iirc, tanked attacks from post Mongul trained amped Superman, tore apart Warrior to the molecular level, ranked attacks from Ion amped GL , etc. that's before you get into wrecking 100,000 Daxamites. The only reason Morg could win against a Probe or two is the axe, as Probe are more vulnerable to edged weapon attacks. That's it. Otherwise he'd get hosed.

When I see WW one shot a planet then perhaps your claim will hold water. And since when is Aquaman above the Surfer? Ah well I guess we all see what we want to see. Also the Daxamites were used as fodder characters like so many others have been in comics. Give a Daxamite a name and make one a main character and then they go from fodder to relevant. Surfer can casually destroy a planet as well.

DarkSaint85
I think the point being made is that WW's lasso and gear, and the trident, is > Surfer and the heralds in terms of piercing ability.

Stoic
But they aren't when the Surfer could use his board to cut through several of them at once.

DarkSaint85
But they aren't when the Surfer could use his board to cut through several of them at once.

Agreed.

But whenever Arthur has his Trident, 100% of the time he uses it to pierce armour, with a 100% success rate.

When Diana uses her lasso to bind, 100% of the time it does not break (barring plot complications, of course). Attempts to break out of it would just pierce your own skin or armour - 100% of the time.

When she has her shield, or her sword, she uses it to slash and pierce. And it is effective.

How many times has Surfer used his board as a cutting tool?

panthergod
haha so again you only have excuses and "uh I'm right and you're wrong".

You need to learn how this debate thing work.

No, illiterate, I have the comics, which conclusively prove my statement.

This point is settled. Proves were identical in innate power and stats, period, as the comic scan I posted shows.

...no.

That's for showing clearly that your opinion is worthless.

Kyle was not Ion. He was beginning to access some of the Ion energies. He was more powerful than his standard levels. He was not Ion yet.

If you don't know this you're done pretending like you have a valid opinion on comics you have zero relevant knowledge in.

Further, energy attacks are different Than blunt force attacks or edged weapon attacks, and Doomsday has huge claws on his knuckles. Your inability to compare the effect of relevant attack types due to the inability to detect context and nuance is duly noted, though.

Good. Neither did Probes get destroyed by a nuke alone. Ever. But you wouldn't know that, since you know nothing about the story at hand.

-Pr-
Guys, cut out the personal attacks.

As far as the Probes go: They were portrayed more than once as being exact duplicates of one another. The problem lies in them being written by several writers that needed to fit them in to the story they were writing.

They're victims of PIS at times more than anything.

burrrrrr

Does Daxam orbit a yellow sun or did it during this storyline?

Insane Titan
No, illiterate, I have the comics, which conclusively prove my statement.

This point is settled. Proves were identical in innate power and stats, period, as the comic scan I posted shows.

...no.

That's for showing clearly that your opinion is worthless.

Kyle was not Ion. He was beginning to access some of the Ion energies. He was more powerful than his standard levels. He was not Ion yet.

If you don't know this you're done pretending like you have a valid opinion on comics you have zero relevant knowledge in.

Further, energy attacks are different Than blunt force attacks or edged weapon attacks, and Doomsday has huge claws on his knuckles. Your inability to compare the effect of relevant attack types due to the inability to detect context and nuance is duly noted, though.

Good. Neither did Probes get destroyed by a nuke alone. Ever. But you wouldn't know that, since you know nothing about the story at hand. no your 1 scan proved nothing as the showings of the probes varied wildly.

He was still using Ion power which is greater than what Doomsday can call upon. A attack is a attack, writers don't f*ck around labelling attack greater than other for obsessive nerds like you to try and justify in your characters favour.

It was still nuke regardless of where it came from or what powered it.

Keep crying though Jelly it makes you so much better beta male son.

h1a8
I still don't see how the probes varied in durability. If a weapon is shown to damage them then the weapon is that powerful. I can understand if the weapon had much lower showings.

-Pr-
no your 1 scan proved nothing as the showings of the probes varied wildly.

He was still using Ion power which is greater than what Doomsday can call upon. A attack is a attack, writers don't f*ck around labelling attack greater than other for obsessive nerds like you to try and justify in your characters favour.

It was still nuke regardless of where it came from or what powered it.

Keep crying though Jelly it makes you so much better beta male son.

Calm down.

Insane Titan
Calm down. I am calm, don't see your problem. Geuss it's cos its against Superman.

psycho gundam
lol

-Pr-
I am calm, don't see your problem. Geuss it's cos its against Superman.

You're calm? Fine; stop being an ass then.

Insane Titan
You're calm? Fine; stop being an ass then. funny you say I'm been a ass and single me out individually yet the other posters/ Superman fans don't get that treatment , what's next a ban for arguing against superman or the thread closed?

leonidas
anywho, i'd take superman.

Stoic
I'm wondering when this became an OWAW Superman thread? Wasn't he fighting Doomsday during DOS with tact and strategy while going all out? There should clearly be a ruling on this like there was one on HOTM Hulk. If not we just go by what Superman does on average, instead of potential. Someone should bump the Superman vs Firelord and Terrax thread. Anyway Galan's minions wreck shop here.

-Pr-
funny you say I'm been a ass and single me out individually yet the other posters/ Superman fans don't get that treatment , what's next a ban for arguing against superman or the thread closed?

If you'd read the ****ing thread, you'd have seen me address everyone collectively. YOU were the one that continued even after I had done so.

Even if I did like Superman THAT much, you obviously hate him just a little bit more.

Mindset
If you'd read the ****ing thread, you'd have seen me address everyone collectively. YOU were the one that continued even after I had done so.

Even if I did like Superman THAT much, you obviously hate him just a little bit more. Please calm down.

h1a8
I'm wondering when this became an OWAW Superman thread? Wasn't he fighting Doomsday during DOS with tact and strategy while going all out? There should clearly be a ruling on this like there was one on HOTM Hulk. If not we just go by what Superman does on average, instead of potential. Someone should bump the Superman vs Firelord and Terrax thread. Anyway Galan's minions wreck shop here. Superman later was naturally more powerful than earlier dos Superman. Superman got several upgrades over the years. Also when Superman went all out in dos he killed DD in a few panels. Killing DOS DD in a few panels proves even that Superman could put down several of these heralds in no time.

Stoic
Superman later was naturally more powerful than earlier dos Superman. Superman got several upgrades over the years. Also when Superman went all out in dos he killed DD in a few panels. Killing DOS DD in a few panels proves even that Superman could put down several of these heralds in no time.

From what i recall DD was only knocked out while Superman was beaten so badly that he went into a deep coma. So deep in fact that no one could detect life from him. If we were to declare a winner by which being woke up first, I would guess that DD won that particular fight.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Please calm down.

Hold me.

Mindset
Hold me. http://i2.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Elena-Pick-Hug.jpg

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
http://i2.wp.com/batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Elena-Pick-Hug.jpg

cry

Juntai
From what i recall DD was only knocked out while Superman was beaten so badly that he went into a deep coma. So deep in fact that no one could detect life from him. If we were to declare a winner by which being woke up first, I would guess that DD won that particular fight. Because Eradicator was feeding itself off of Superman's energy, keeping him down.

Juntai
I'm wondering when this became an OWAW Superman thread? Wasn't he fighting Doomsday during DOS with tact and strategy while going all out? There should clearly be a ruling on this like there was one on HOTM Hulk. If not we just go by what Superman does on average, instead of potential. Someone should bump the Superman vs Firelord and Terrax thread. Anyway Galan's minions wreck shop here. The problem was, using 80s and early 90s Superman isn't representative of who he was in the last 16 years or so. He kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger.

He went from flying mach speeds to flying light speeds. Went from lift a building, to punches that can smash planets and moons. Went from being downed by an exploding gas station. To being able to take planet destroying blasts.

Went from struggling with midrange characters to fighting gods and abstracts all the time.

Insane Titan

Even if I did like Superman THAT much, you obviously hate him just a little bit more. plenty of posters continued after you told them, never singled them out.

Hate lol, it's his lying arrogant fans not the character.

You seem upset, maybe you should chill.

-Pr-
plenty of posters continued after you told them, never singled them out.

Hate lol, it's his lying arrogant fans not the character.

You seem upset, maybe you should chill.

No, they didn't. Not after my last post. You were the only one that did.

Upset? lol, don't even try to pull that shit considering the "content" you post.

panthergod
no your 1 scan proved nothing as the showings of the probes varied wildly.

There are zero contradictions you can name.

Actually they do when they are specifically shown to the be the reaosns behind various showings.

-Pr-
There are zero contradictions you can name.

Actually they do when they are specifically shown to the be the reaosns behind various showings.

You think I wasn't talking to you too?

Cut that shit out.

panthergod
What, quoting other posters in unfinished replies?

Insane Titan
No, they didn't. Not after my last post. You were the only one that did.

Upset? lol, don't even try to pull that shit considering the "content" you post. I simply reply to what's directed at me, something I will always do.

-Pr-
What, quoting other posters in unfinished replies?

Personal attacks, and you know it.

I simply reply to what's directed at me, something I will always do.

Carrying on like that will get you banned. It's up to you whether that happens or not.

Anyway, this isn't a discussion. Either post on-topic or i'm passing this along to a global.

tkitna
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/49980012.jpg

h1a8
Personal attacks, and you know it.

Carrying on like that will get you banned. It's up to you whether that happens or not.

Anyway, this isn't a discussion. Either post on-topic or i'm passing this along to a global. to defend panthergod. When he quoted the poster He accidentally deleted part of the code for quoting. So it looks like he posted a personal attack when in reality he only quoted it. His reply to the quote (which is blended in with the quote) was a non personal attack.

His entire post was Titans quote. His only reply was "There are zero contradictions you can name".

panthergod
to defend panthergod. When he quoted the poster He accidentally deleted part of the code for quoting. So it looks like he posted a personal attack when in reality he only quoted it. His reply to the quote (which is blended in with the quote) was a non personal attack.

His entire post was Titans quote. His only reply was "There are zero contradictions you can name".
^ this guy gets it.

-Pr-
All right, fair enough. My bad on that one.

panthergod
It's all good.

Genii96
the team wins only because of morg

abhilegend
Superman beats the shit out of Morg.

Genii96
and then you woke up

abhilegend
What does that has to do with the fight?

panthergod
Originally posted by Genii96
and then you woke up
Proof that Morg wouldn't be 1-2 shotted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.