How powerful is Superman really ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deiweth
So after reading dozens of respect threads i'm still no't really impressed because many of his feats have been debunked and claimed as false. If someone can point out some of his best feats or give me a link to respect thread that has some good feats i'd be really grateful. big grin

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Deiweth
So after reading dozens of respect threads i'm still no't really impressed because many of his feats have been debunked and claimed as false. If someone can point out some of his best feats or give me a link to respect thread that has some good feats i'd be really grateful. big grin

You are new and I am not sure if you are not just a sock that wants to provoke but I give you the benefit of the doubt. The respect thread from Philo is the best this forum has, the best any char has tbh.

Supermans max potential is storywise limitless, as established by Morrison in FC. The infinity lifting feat, the bleed that can't be contained, oneshoting Heralds as a side effect of his HV. We also have OWAW Superman, who was above Trans to Skyfather Probes and oneshoted them. Sundipped he became even more than 100 times powerful. So how powerful is he? As powerful as he needs to be in order to safe the day.

Star428
Yeah, don't see how anyone can think any of the best Superman respect threads aren't impressive. Makes me suspicious too.

Rao Kal El
1 Trillion Hercs laughing out loud

carver9
1 Herc.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are new and I am not sure if you are not just a sock that wants to provoke but I give you the benefit of the doubt. The respect thread from Philo is the best this forum has, the best any char has tbh.

Supermans max potential is storywise limitless, as established by Morrison in FC. The infinity lifting feat, the bleed that can't be contained, oneshoting Heralds as a side effect of his HV. We also have OWAW Superman, who was above Trans to Skyfather Probes and oneshoted them. Sundipped he became even more than 100 times powerful. So how powerful is he? As powerful as he needs to be in order to safe the day.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.