Wonder Woman vs Morg...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Standard gear for each...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

zopzop
Morg puts this overrated skank out of our misery.

I really hate how DC focuses on her yet ignores Mary Marvel sad

Henry_Pym
Morg skins her

Prof. T.C McAbe
Strength is about even, speed is on her side as are the h2h skills, he has the advantage in energy projection, durability is a wash. I would say, due to bracers being able to block his blasts, WW 7/10.

h1a8
WW 10/10. She's far faster and can hit him with more than a 3:1 ratio. Adding in skill the ratio becomes more than 5:1. And adding in the lasso thus becomes almost an instant win.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
WW 10/10. She's far faster and can hit him with more than a 3:1 ratio. Adding in skill the ratio becomes more than 5:1. And adding in the lasso thus becomes almost an instant win.

What quantifiable equation lead to those ratios?

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What quantifiable equation lead to those ratios? actually I gave a lower bound ratio. The supremum is unknown. Diana is several orders faster and more responsive than Morg in combat. Thus she can hit him more than 3 times, on average, for every 1 time he hits her. Being significantly more skilled will add more than a hit to the ratio.

TheLordofMurder
actually I gave a lower bound ratio. The supremum is unknown. Diana is several orders faster and more responsive than Morg in combat. Thus she can hit him more than 3 times, on average, for every 1 time he hits her. Being significantly more skilled will add more than a hit to the ratio.

Post your formula...

As well as the feats that support your numbers...

Star428
Originally posted by zopzop
Morg puts this overrated skank out of our misery.

Agreed. WW is the most seriously overrated character on this forum. Morg 10/10.

h1a8
Originally posted by Star428
Agreed. WW is the most seriously overrated character on this forum. Morg 10/10. yet you can't defeat my argument.
P1. She's significantly faster in combat
P2. She's significantly more skilled

C1. She will hit him far more times than he hits her.
C2. She can lasso him at any time for the win.

C2 gives her the majority by itself.

carver9
Giving WW the edge here.

Stoic
Morg destroys her. There is no way that WW could have all of those Heralds running for their lives. She'd have her hands full with Frankie Raye alone never mind the guy that killed her, and lol at the thought of any herald of Galactus being slow or having slow reaction speeds.

abhilegend
Diana wins.

tkitna
The lasso is the only way she can win

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg destroys her. There is no way that WW could have all of those Heralds running for their lives. She'd have her hands full with Frankie Raye alone never mind the guy that killed her, and lol at the thought of any herald of Galactus being slow or having slow reaction speeds. Now I understand. You are using faulty ABC logic. Morg has no defense against being lassoed. That tactic alone gives her the majority. Am I right?

Surtur
WW is the most seriously overrated character on this forum.

So you apparently have never been in any Hulk threads on this forum.

carver9
The credit Hulk gets he deserves it.

panthergod
Diana destroys him, and easily.

Magnon
Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

Morg ends up trapped in her lasso, game over.

Star428
Originally posted by tkitna

thumb up

panthergod
Nah, she can also beat the sh*t out of him in physical combat.

Stoic
Now I understand. You are using faulty ABC logic. Morg has no defense against being lassoed. That tactic alone gives her the majority. Am I right?

So you want to play the game on how the character would fight if we were in their shoes right? Morg would send a power cosmic laced with the water's of life pulse at her and turn her into dust. See how that tactic can work in both characters favor? Am I right? Of course I am. Morg destroys her.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
The credit Hulk gets he deserves it.

Lol see what I mean Star?

tkitna
Originally posted by panthergod
Nah, she can also beat the sh*t out of him in physical combat.

No, she really cant.

Star428
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol see what I mean Star?

I'm pretty sure Carver is the only one who overrates Hulk on a constant basis. There's at least half a dozen people here who constantly overrate Diana.

Surtur
I'm pretty sure Carver is the only one who overrates Hulk on a constant basis. There's at least half a dozen people here who constantly overrate Diana.

Ah, but Carver has the presence of like half a dozen people though.

Henry_Pym
Did Morg lose the WoL amp? He was re-gifted the power cosmic later.

If not this is a solid Low Trans vs the premier Mid Herald.

abhilegend
Yes, he did.

Stoic
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Did Morg lose the WoL amp? He was re-gifted the power cosmic later.

If not this is a solid Low Trans vs the premier Mid Herald.

Not sure if he lost it because there were several inconsistencies written throughout the time that he had it and his first death. I know that Galactus used it to revive him, but I'm not sure if this exhausted the WOL's properties. We do however see him battling Thanos, and they were practically even unlike when Thanos took the Surfer apart. If you recall, Morg with only the Power Cosmic defeated the Surfer in their first meeting, and was defeated in their second meeting. The Water's of Life came later if I'm not mistaken, although I could be? Zop would be helpful here I'm thinking.

zopzop
Not sure if he lost it because there were several inconsistencies written throughout the time that he had it and his first death. I know that Galactus used it to revive him, but I'm not sure if this exhausted the WOL's properties. We do however see him battling Thanos, and they were practically even unlike when Thanos took the Surfer apart. If you recall, Morg with only the Power Cosmic defeated the Surfer in their first meeting, and was defeated in their second meeting. The Water's of Life came later if I'm not mistaken, although I could be? Zop would be helpful here I'm thinking.
a) Morg and Surfer's first fight happened before Morg got the WoL upgrade and Morg won.

b) Later Galactus takes away the PC and leaves Morg with 'just' the WoL and he gets killed. Galactus rezzes Morg and says it was possible because of the residual WoL energy in his body.

c) Morg with the PC and, one would assume, residual WoL energy faces off vs Thanos/Ganymede/Terrax and crew and actually looked like he had Thanos on the ropes before others jumped in and the fight turned against Morg.

d) Morg faces off against Surfer for a second time but this time Surfer wins. They destroy a planet and devastate the surrounding moons as a result of their fight. It should be noted Morg fought other heralds on his way to Surfer and beat them, so it's not like he just fought Surfer and lost after a good fight.

What we don't know is, did Morg keep the 'residual" WoL energies that Galactus said he had when he was resurrected. What we do know is, Morg would absolutely destroy Dianna.

TheLordofMurder
a) Morg and Surfer's first fight happened before Morg got the WoL upgrade and Morg won.

b) Later Galactus takes away the PC and leaves Morg with 'just' the WoL and he gets killed. Galactus rezzes Morg and says it was possible because of the residual WoL energy in his body.

c) Morg with the PC and, one would assume, residual WoL energy faces off vs Thanos/Ganymede/Terrax and crew and actually looked like he had Thanos on the ropes before others jumped in and the fight turned against Morg.

d) Morg faces off against Surfer for a second time but this time Surfer wins. They destroy a planet and devastate the surrounding moons as a result of their fight. It should be noted Morg fought other heralds on his way to Surfer and beat them, so it's not like he just fought Surfer and lost after a good fight.

What we don't know is, did Morg keep the 'residual" WoL energies that Galactus said he had when he was resurrected. What we do know is, Morg would absolutely destroy Dianna.

Excellent post!

thumb up

And looking at the poll results thus far, it would seem that the majority of posters here agree with you...

h1a8
So you want to play the game on how the character would fight if we were in their shoes right? Morg would send a power cosmic laced with the water's of life pulse at her and turn her into dust. See how that tactic can work in both characters favor? Am I right? Of course I am. Morg destroys her. WW has actually lassoed or attempted to lasso many characters in her entire career. So it's in her character. Show me Morg doing what you said.
Let's assume he will.
WW has defenses against that attack.

1. Her bracers
or
2. simply use speed to avoid it
Or
3.hit Morg before he acts.

h1a8

What we don't know is, did Morg keep the 'residual" WoL energies that Galactus said he had when he was resurrected. What we do know is, Morg would absolutely destroy Dianna. ABC logic is faulty when characters have different abilities and styles of fighting. Surfer is a blaster. Diana is a martial artist with A+ combat speed and a lasso. How does Morg get around her lasso, let alone her speed and skill?

panthergod
No, she really cant.

Since she's far stronger, faster, more skilled and has superior weapons and power levels--yes, she can.

panthergod

Where any of these supposed to be impressive compared to Diana?

Stoic
WW has actually lassoed or attempted to lasso many characters in her entire career. So it's in her character. Show me Morg doing what you said.
Let's assume he will.
WW has defenses against that attack.

1. Her bracers
or
2. simply use speed to avoid it
Or
3.hit Morg before he acts.

When people say, "They won't use this in battle" is same thing as conceding and saying, " If he uses this in battle, my guy will lose". Instead of that, people should say, "Even using all of it, my guy could tank it (or counter it with.../or do better)" then name how he can counter or with what he can do better and in bigger scale...

Since she's far stronger, faster, more skilled and has superior weapons and power levels--yes, she can.

Board Walker gets banned and you show up, with the same type of argument but just slightly more aggressive. Hmmm. You also have no idea what you're talking about.

carver9
If this is DCNU WW, I'm giving it to her. Her fts has been concrete.

Stoic
If this is DCNU WW, I'm giving it to her. Her fts has been concrete.

Concrete enough to beat the Surfer, Terrax, Nova, Air Walker, and Firelord? This is actually spite in favor of Morg.

carver9
Morg and Terrax had a good fight. It wasn't a stomp. If you're referring to the fight where he fought them all at once then, during that time, he had the WOL.

Stoic
Morg and Terrax had a good fight. It wasn't a stomp. If you're referring to the fight where he fought them all at once then, during that time, he had the WOL.

Well that's Morg at his best. Did you read what Zop said or did you put him on ignore? Morg also had a good fight with Thanos who would tear a hole in Terrax. This is after the Morg/Terrax scuffle.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Where is morg superior to WW except in energy projection, that can be countered with bracers, and arguably a slight strength advantage (i doubt that a bit)?

h1a8
Concrete enough to beat the Surfer, Terrax, Nova, Air Walker, and Firelord? This is actually spite in favor of Morg. why don't you see that ABC logic is faulty? Could he prevent her from lassoing him? Could he prevent her from comboing him?

Stoic
why don't you see that ABC logic is faulty? Could he prevent her from lassoing him? Could he prevent her from comboing him?

In your scenario, I'm imagining you thinking that Morg is going to be sitting there waiting to be hog tied. Morg's flight speed is FTL, and he is a hell of a lot stronger than Diana a mid herald, while he is a low trans. he also has cosmic awareness like the rest of Galactus' creations. If not, how in the world does he find planets, lock onto their coordinates from a universe away and fly directly to them? It isn't ABC logic, you simply want to attempt to dismiss the idea that Morg was able to beat the hell out of the rest of those Herald's. They had to go to Galactus for help, or he was going to kill them all. Wonder Woman would never do this. She doesn't have that kind of power. Morg isn't some land locked character that Diana gets the benefit of flying rings around either. She loses hard.

zopzop
Well that's Morg at his best. Did you read what Zop said or did you put him on ignore? Morg also had a good fight with Thanos who would tear a hole in Terrax. This is after the Morg/Terrax scuffle.
He doesn't read comics, what makes you think he reads my posts.

But at least he's not immune to on panel evidence like H1 is. That dude is in his own world.
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Where is morg superior to WW except in energy projection, that can be countered with bracers, and arguably a slight strength advantage (i doubt that a bit)?
Slight strength advantage? This guy has gone up against and beaten legit planet busters. His last fight with Surfer destroyed an entire planet and devastated the surrounding solar system.

carver9

This thread isn't about Morg at his best though. He did have Thanos on the ropes. I know of all Morg showings and Diana as well. Morg is tough but DCNU Diana has been crushing everyone that has came her way. I'm talking about high Heralds. Her fts are solid imo. Solid enough to pull the win here.

abhilegend
What high heralds did she crush Carver?

h1a8
In your scenario, I'm imagining you thinking that Morg is going to be sitting there waiting to be hog tied. Morg's flight speed is FTL, and he is a hell of a lot stronger than Diana a mid herald, while he is a low trans. he also has cosmic awareness like the rest of Galactus' creations. If not, how in the world does he find planets, lock onto their coordinates from a universe away and fly directly to them? It isn't ABC logic, you simply want to attempt to dismiss the idea that Morg was able to beat the hell out of the rest of those Herald's. They had to go to Galactus for help, or he was going to kill them all. Wonder Woman would never do this. She doesn't have that kind of power. Morg isn't some land locked character that Diana gets the benefit of flying rings around either. She loses hard. flight speed doesn't prove combat and reflex speed. GL can travel ftl yet WW would blitz them. Also ftl speed isn't instantaneous. It takes time to reach those speeds. Battle distance is .5km. WW has ftl reflexes and will see Morg as a statue.

You are speculating on that the cosmic awareness can sense attacks. But in comics Morg never shown that it could. Thus it can't. Otherwise you making up stuff. Even if it could then Morg is too slow to process and respond.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
What high heralds did she crush Carver?

We already discussed this.

Stoic
We already discussed this.

Mind going over it again? And the OP says Morg vs Wonder Woman. I'm thinkng about Morg t his best. If you read and understood what Zop wrote in this thread you would understand that there is no concrete evidence that Morg lost the WOL. This is due to huge plot holes being left in the the characters entire fictional existence. Morg was handled horribly, and this is due to too many pens doing a terrible job of piecing his history together. The same thing happened to Tyrant. So If this is Morg with just the WOL Diana wins, If this is Morg with just the PC Morg wins, if this is Morg with both the PC and WOL he destroys her.

Also could you go over the high heralds that she has "crushed"?

Stoic
flight speed doesn't prove combat and reflex speed. GL can travel ftl yet WW would blitz them. Also ftl speed isn't instantaneous. It takes time to reach those speeds. Battle distance is .5km. WW has ftl reflexes and will see Morg as a statue.

You are speculating on that the cosmic awareness can sense attacks. But in comics Morg never shown that it could. Thus it can't. Otherwise you making up stuff. Even if it could then Morg is too slow to process and respond.

He's too slow to react, yet he is able to move through a densely packed asteroid field at FTL speeds and avoid running into a anything. I won't be responding to any more of your comments on the subject.

h1a8
He's too slow to react, yet he is able to move through a densely packed asteroid field at FTL speeds and avoid running into a anything. I won't be responding to any more of your comments on the subject. proof? Show him going through asteroid field at FTL speeds avoiding asteroids. Did you know that the average distance between asteroids was 600,000 miles. It takes light more than 3 seconds to go between them. A human can react to that.
Anyway, this doesn't prove limb speed or instant speed (speed from rest).

Genii96
btw,when morg had just the WOL it still took about 3-4 heralds to pin him down and kill him,

h1a8
He doesn't read comics, what makes you think he reads my posts.

But at least he's not immune to on panel evidence like H1 is. That dude is in his own world.

Slight strength advantage? This guy has gone up against and beaten legit planet busters. His last fight with Surfer destroyed an entire planet and devastated the surrounding solar system. I use on panel evidence mostly. You guys aren't. If WW is a lot faster than Morg then how in the hell does he prevent her from beating him up or lassoing him? You guys must be forgetting that this is a forum fight where characters don't forget their speed and FTL reflexes for the sake of the plot. You and others are arguing how this fight will happen in a comic. That's against forum rules.

Genii96
morg tears her head off

DarkSaint85
I use on panel evidence mostly. You guys aren't. If WW is a lot faster than Morg then how in the hell does he prevent her from beating him up or lassoing him? You guys must be forgetting that this is a forum fight where characters don't forget their speed and FTL reflexes for the sake of the plot. You and others are arguing how this fight will happen in a comic. That's against forum rules.

Wait, so in other threads, Surfer loses his ability to use TP. Because, apparently, in character, he does not TP offensively.

NOW, you quote forum rules, and say WW will use her abilities to their fullest? Fine, but surely Surfer gets to do that too?

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, so in other threads, Surfer loses his ability to use TP. Because, apparently, in character, he does not TP offensively.

NOW, you quote forum rules, and say WW will use her abilities to their fullest? Fine, but surely Surfer gets to do that too? Surfer isn't in the thread. How do we know that Surfer can use tp offensively when he has never even done it? And assuming that he can then to what extent can he use it? Can he shut someone's mind down, make people see illusions? And how do we know he would choose to do it or even think of doing it in mid battle? It isn't something that is common sense.

I'm not saying WW will do something that she never tried in a comic. She has used speed, she has used skill, she has lassoed, etc. But others are claiming that characters WILL choose to do something that they never done in a comic. So we are not really sure that they can do it and that they will think of it and that they will choose to do it. Everything I say is based off what happened in a comic.

tkitna
I use on panel evidence mostly. You guys aren't. If WW is a lot faster than Morg then how in the hell does he prevent her from beating him up or lassoing him?

Who said WW is a lot faster then Morg? Can this be proven?

h1a8
Who said WW is a lot faster then Morg? Can this be proven? in combat, not travel speed. She is comparable to Superman. Morg has little ,if any, Superhuman combat speed. Spidey would be faster than him.

DarkSaint85
How does one punch hard, but slow?

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How does one punch hard, but slow? punching hard is a byproduct of mass, hardness, force, and contact speed. For example, an unstoppable object moving at a certain speed will hit much harder than a similar massive object with no force behind it but moving at the same speed at the point of contact (thrown). For example, juggs punching power stems mostly from his hardness and unstoppability.

But yes, Morg does punch faster than a human. A lot faster.

TheLordofMurder
I use on panel evidence mostly.

Does that apply to your completely made up numbers?

I just want you to admit that those "ratio's" you came up with via some ridiculous formula are completely bogus and made up out of thin air...

Unless you can supply us with an actual formula that proves your "ratio's" on page 1 of this thread...

tkitna
Space numbers man. Space numbers.

h1a8

I just want you to admit that those "ratio's" you came up with via some ridiculous formula are completely bogus and made up out of thin air...

Unless you can supply us with an actual formula that proves your "ratio's" on page 1 of this thread... so if you are many times faster than someone else, everything else being equal, then would you hit them more than 3 times more than they hit you in a fight?

If you say no, then why not?

Stoic

Unless you can supply us with an actual formula that proves your "ratio's" on page 1 of this thread...

Not going to happen. His version of Wonder Woman never gets hit, and is being claimed to be on equal footing in terms of physical stats. Best thing to do is ignore him on this, because he isn't familiar with Morg.

h1a8
Not going to happen. His version of Wonder Woman never gets hit, and is being claimed to be on equal footing in terms of physical stats. Best thing to do is ignore him on this, because he isn't familiar with Morg. I didn't claim WW couldn't get hit. I claimed that she would hit him far more times than he hits her. Plus she has the lasso for an instant win. I read Morg. What feats of strength does he have to prove that he is significantly above her?

Stoic
I didn't claim WW couldn't get hit. I claimed that she would hit him far more times than he hits her. Plus she has the lasso for an instant win. I read Morg. What feats of strength does he have to prove that he is significantly above her?

Having the ability to not only contend with all of those heralds, but to have them running for their lives is well above WW's pay grade. Then again, in another thread your version of WW would beat Zeus.

panthergod
Having the ability to not only contend with all of those heralds, but to have them running for their lives is well above WW's pay grade. Then again, in another thread your version of WW would beat Zeus.

Based on what, exactly?

Stoic
Based on what, exactly?

Based on Silver Surfer vol.3 issue 75.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060521201412/marveldatabase/images/a/a5/Silver_Surfer_Vol_3_75.jpg

Stoic
Based on what, exactly?

What comes to your mind when you think of Wonder Woman's chances against this team?

http://whencallsgalactus.com/files/2013/07/The-Herald-Ordeal.jpg

Morg had them all fearing for their lives except for Air Walker who is devoid of emotion.

h1a8
Having the ability to not only contend with all of those heralds, but to have them running for their lives is well above WW's pay grade. Then again, in another thread your version of WW would beat Zeus. That's isn't a strength feat. WW could be vastly stronger than any of those heralds. I'm not saying she is but rather that we need a basis to start from, which are feats. Otherwise, we could be assuming very false things.

All of the characters that fought Morg didn't fight to the best of their ability as they would in a forum fight. Inverse ninja effect. Surfer alone could beat Morg in a forum if he used his top abilities.

Even if WW can't physically beat Morg she can at the very least lasso him. She has lassoed much faster beings. At least be fair and give her the win by lasso.

zopzop
That's isn't a strength feat. WW could be vastly stronger than any of those heralds. I'm not saying she is but rather that we need a basis to start from, which are feats.
One of those heralds, Terrax :
a) survived inside a super massive blackhole for weeks and fought off a Galactus amped Dazzler till Recorder sent her even more power and she finally won
b) busted a planet
c) lifted the entire island of Manhattan into orbit
d) while weakened, was taking on the New Warriors and Fantastic Four armed by Reed with anti-Terrax weaponry. They were only saved when Silver Surfer showed up and BFRed Terrax to another planet.

abhilegend
And who was weakened when he fought normal Morg to a standstill.

thumb up

zopzop
And who was weakened when he fought normal Morg to a standstill.

thumb up
An incredible high for Terrax and you should remember Morg was just newly resurrected from death. So it's not like he was at the top of his game either.

carver9
That's isn't a strength feat. WW could be vastly stronger than any of those heralds. I'm not saying she is but rather that we need a basis to start from, which are feats. Otherwise, we could be assuming very false things.

All of the characters that fought Morg didn't fight to the best of their ability as they would in a forum fight. Inverse ninja effect. Surfer alone could beat Morg in a forum if he used his top abilities.

Even if WW can't physically beat Morg she can at the very least lasso him. She has lassoed much faster beings. At least be fair and give her the win by lasso.

Who's strogner, Colossus or Pre Darkseid?

panthergod
What comes to your mind when you think of Wonder Woman's chances against this team?

http://whencallsgalactus.com/files/2013/07/The-Herald-Ordeal.jpg

Morg had them all fearing for their lives except for Air Walker who is devoid of emotion.

She would destroy them a lot easier.

zopzop
BS.

Either Firelord or Terrax would take majorities vs her by themselves.

One-Punch
So panthergod thinks Diana can stomp a team consisting of Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Gabriel, and Nova.

sick

carver9
His posts are usually worse than H1. Thought that would never be possible.

Stoic
That's isn't a strength feat. WW could be vastly stronger than any of those heralds. I'm not saying she is but rather that we need a basis to start from, which are feats. Otherwise, we could be assuming very false things.

What are you talking about? They tried to fight Morg, but he was just too powerful for them. It would be like you trying to beat a wood chipper wit a punch to is maw. He was going to kill them. It would be far better that you actually read the entire Herald Ordeal before coming into this thread trolling. You have no idea what you're talking about, and it's pretty clear that you didn't read the book. He physically played with Firelord like he was a child.

Who's strogner, Colossus or Pre Darkseid?

It has to be Colossus, I mean after all we never see Darkseid performing lifting feats.

An incredible high for Terrax and you should remember Morg was just newly resurrected from death. So it's not like he was at the top of his game either.

Exactly. I mean it wasn't as if Superman was at 100% when he came out of his coma after the DOS story. If you have the scans could you show what Terrax says about what their chances were against Morg? I believe he said that he was a good judge of power, and they should all flee because he was going to kill them all. Then the Surfer turns around and runs to seek Galactus for help. If you have scans it would put this to rest.

Dampyre
Originally posted by One-Punch
So panthergod thinks Diana can stomp a team consisting of Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Gabriel, and Nova.

sick

He's been an idiot for a very long time. Don't pay him any attention.

Tar-Antado

Thanks for this, I now know how to interpret your posts in the future.

panthergod
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Thanks for this, I now know how to interpret your posts in the future.

Sure. 100% accurate based on the comics. She's above Elite class100 top tier at least with her Beacers -- she beat Mongul who was Darkseid level physically -- and without them she's easily more formidable than Morg w/ WoL, being easily stronger far faster, more skilled.

Stoic
Sure. 100% accurate based on the comics. She's above Elite class100 top tier at least with her Beacers -- she beat Mongul who was Darkseid level physically -- and without them she's easily more formidable than Morg w/ WoL, being easily stronger far faster, more skilled.

Mongul is not on Morg's level, and he certainly isn't on Darkseid's level.

Tar-Antado

No, thanks.

panthergod
Mongul is not on Morg's level, and he certainly isn't on Darkseid's level.
The comics trump your ignorant bias.

Stoic
The comics trump your ignorant bias.

Where are you getting this info from? The Rann/Thanagar arc? instead of getting defensive, prove your stance. Do we take the statement of Starfire at face value, or did Mongul actually fight Darkseid?

h1a8
Who's strogner, Colossus or Pre Darkseid? Darkseid is.

h1a8
What did Morg actually do when he fought the Heralds to say that Diana won't beat his brains out or simply lasso him?

tkitna
Darkseid is.

Based on what?

h1a8
Based on what? Based off beating lots of blood from Superman casually.

tkitna
Based off beating lots of blood from Superman casually.

Hmph, so pretty much the same thing that Thanos does all the time yet you argue against him constantly. Got it.

h1a8
Hmph, so pretty much the same thing that Thanos does all the time yet you argue against him constantly. Got it. uhmm Thanos never beat lots of blood from a Superman level character with utmost ease. I argue against Thanos because Superman is insanely faster and can view him as a statue.

Time-Immemorial
The statue shit again H1?

h1a8
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The statue shit again H1? Well let's just say in slow motion.

Stoic
Based off beating lots of blood from Superman casually.

Based on this alone, you appear to love to cherry pick. What happened to the being seen as a statue? When was the last time that Darkseid was portrayed to be a FTL speedster? Looks like you've been caught up in your own illogical argument huh? Thanos would hit a Superman type of character just as easily as Darkseid, Mongul, and General Eiling have.

panthergod
Darkseid is far, far faster than Thanos, and it isn't remotely close.

Star428
I've never noticed a huge speed gap between the two. They seem to be about equal to me.

tkitna
That's because there isn't a huge speed gap between them. Some people on here think that just because Darkseid fights Superman and WW he's automatically faster than Thanos although Thanos swats around Surfer and heralds all the time. Never understood it.

tkitna
uhmm Thanos never beat lots of blood from a Superman level character with utmost ease. I argue against Thanos because Superman is insanely faster and can view him as a statue.

Thanos treats Surfer (whos a superior character) like a child all the time so once again your wrong. Heck recently he was seen tossing numerous Thors around with the utmost of ease. You need to lighten up.

carver9
Darkseid is far, far faster than Thanos, and it isn't remotely close.

Please provide scans proving this.

carver9
Darkseid is.

Based on. Please provide fts.

Time-Immemorial
That's because there isn't a huge speed gap between them. Some people on here think that just because Darkseid fights Superman and WW he's automatically faster than Thanos although Thanos swats around Surfer and heralds all the time. Never understood it.
Thanos treats Surfer (whos a superior character) like a child all the time so once again your wrong. Heck recently he was seen tossing numerous Thors around with the utmost of ease. You need to lighten up.

This

leonidas
i'd take diana. morg would fight like a brute and that would play straight into diana's hands. strength is a wash imo. diana is more skilled and far faster at close range if she needed to be and of course the whole rope thing. be a brutal battle. if diana had her sword she'd eviscerate him.

Genii96
morg rips her head off

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd take diana. morg would fight like a brute and that would play straight into diana's hands. strength is a wash imo. diana is more skilled and far faster at close range if she needed to be and of course the whole rope thing. be a brutal battle. if diana had her sword she'd eviscerate him.

Speed and skill typically only take characters so far. When it's a tier or two above the skillful character they can often get by with difficulty, but when the gap extends to 3 tiers above them? Diana would need help against Morg, and the lasso isn't a for sure win. Diana has been hit, so it's not like she is an impossible to hit character. This is Morg's fight to lose and he'd literally have to be standing there unwilling to fight back for her to take the majority. Diana is not going to take on all of the heralds that Morg had fleeing for their lives. That battle wasn't even a contest for him.

leonidas
morg is a mid-herald imo. he is, for certain, below ss. when ss got serious, he wrecked morg without any real problems--though a planet was destroyed by the 2 of them. i think morg is being overrrated--by a fairly large degree. this isn't him w/wol. i def think he and diana are in the same tier and she has advantages he can't logically overcome. abc doesn't apply, of course....

Stoic
morg is a mid-herald imo. he is, for certain, below ss. when ss got serious, he wrecked morg without any real problems--though a planet was destroyed by the 2 of them. i think morg is being overrrated--by a fairly large degree. this isn't him w/wol. i def think he and diana are in the same tier and she has advantages he can't logically overcome. abc doesn't apply, of course....

That was when Morg had only the Power Cosmic. Morg was a High Herald with the PC alone. Surfer just had more experience using it. Diana is a Mid Herald. If Morg was a Mid Herald like Black Bolt, Thanos would have hit him so hard it would have knocked his balls loose. This did not happen. Morg was on equal footing with Thanos before being blind sided. A Mid Herald does not take on all of the Heralds of Galactus and have them running for their lives. When the Surfer defeated Morg, he had just recovered from being brought back from the dead. That one fight taken at face value, ignores critical context that surrounded Morg's effectiveness as a combatant.

The OP does not state what level Morg is on, and thus we should go with the most powerful, and latest version of the character, which is him not just being raised from the dead, but at full capacity.

Morg with just the PC would beat WW.

Morg With just the WOL would lose.

Morg with PC and WOL would easily destroy her.

h1a8
That was when Morg had only the Power Cosmic. Morg was a High Herald with the PC alone. Surfer just had more experience using it. Diana is a Mid Herald. If Morg was a Mid Herald like Black Bolt, Thanos would have hit him so hard it would have knocked his balls loose. This did not happen. Morg was on equal footing with Thanos before being blind sided. A Mid Herald does not take on all of the Heralds of Galactus and have them running for their lives. When the Surfer defeated Morg, he had just recovered from being brought back from the dead. That one fight taken at face value, ignores critical context that surrounded Morg's effectiveness as a combatant.

The OP does not state what level Morg is on, and thus we should go with the most powerful, and latest version of the character, which is him not just being raised from the dead, but at full capacity.

Morg with PC and WOL would easily destroy her. Thor stomped Thanos, so did Thing and Groot, so did SG, so did Gamora, etc. ABC logic doesn't work . ABC logic only works for characters of similar powerset. None of characters Morg fought has Diana powerset. By your logic Surfer should be on par with Thanos since he did well against Morg. How does he get around her speed or lasso or skill?

Stoic
Thor stomped Thanos, so did Thing and Groot, so did SG, so did Gamora, etc. ABC logic doesn't work . ABC logic only works for characters of similar powerset. None of characters Morg fought has Diana powerset. By your logic Surfer should be on par with Thanos since he did well against Morg. How does he get around her speed or lasso or skill?

Scans of Thor stomping Thanos without being armed to the teeth with mystically enhanced items that were made to be nearly as powerful as Mjonir. Thanos was in H2H combat with Gamora. If he used his powers she would have died, which shows once again that you don't know what you're talking about. Groot hit Thanos while he was weakened and it did not stop him. What you're using are times when the characters are weakened or given power to compete with then. Pretty slimy talent that you have going for you.

Again Morg does not have to get into a fisticuffs with Diana. Diana does not possess Cosmic Awareness!!! How would she know that Morg just flexing his chest could mean that he's not sending out a planet destroying pulse of energy? He did this the minute that he found and gained the powers given him by the Waters of Life. When Morg had that brief run in with Thanos, Thanos was neither weakened or near death. None of the low ball attempts that you sat there and thought up actually apply here.

And Morg had just been revived when he fought the Surfer, and fought Terrax. This isn't ABC logic. Either Diana can stand up to the threats that Morg did or she can not.

zopzop
You do realize that Morg fought through FIrelord and Airwalker (and I think Terrax too) on his way to fight the Surfer right?

Morg with just WoL would still beat her. It took multiple heralds to put him down with just WoL.

abhilegend
You do realize that Morg fought through FIrelord and Airwalker (and I think Terrax too) on his way to fight the Surfer right?

Morg with just WoL would still beat her. It took multiple heralds to put him down with just WoL.
Both firelord and Airwalker had no effect on him.

Now you're just wanking Morg.

leonidas

starfox has rocked thanos, and even frickin ka-zar took it to a thanosi.... chock it up to pis, whatever. it was made abundantly clear ss>morg, so not sure what else there is to say about it. we've seen firelord take it to ss as well, so, yeah. there are several in the mid herald tier i'd take over morg btw. gladiator, black bolt, cap marvel and adam to name just a few.

using the thanos showing is irrelevant (or at least is certainly not the ba-all-end-all of thie discussion) and abc logic failz as usual. he has no counter for speed, she can counter his axe pretty easily with her own weapon or bracers, there is certainly no proof whatsoever he is stronger, and he can't counter the lasso. saying 'but he beat firelord and terrax!!' is meaningless to this fight as he did nothing in those fights that would translate to him beating diana.

i don't see how this match is truly debatable tbh. i mean it's not like she hasn't fought on equal terms with numerous high heralds and gods, so morg really doesn't bring anything new to the table. he's a brute with an axe who can mix in some energy blasts. i see no way at all to consider him a high herald given how easily ss dealt with him when he was po'd.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/206295-1184032_silver_surfer_annual_07_33_super_super.jpg

that is the result of their battle after ss took the gloves off. it isn't 'context based at all.' unless you can somehow prove he was actually weak in that battle for whatever reason cuz i don't recall that. ss isn't even winded, was never truly threatened and in the end, the fight wasn't even close.....

i'd take ww in this almost every time and i'd def place stardust above morg in the herald category.

abhilegend
Not to mention Terrax stalemated him for a dozen pages in SS 80.

Stoic
starfox has rocked thanos, and even frickin ka-zar took it to a thanosi.... chock it up to pis, whatever. it was made abundantly clear ss>morg, so not sure what else there is to say about it. we've seen firelord take it to ss as well, so, yeah. there are several in the mid herald tier i'd take over morg btw. gladiator, black bolt, cap marvel and adam to name just a few.

using the thanos showing is irrelevant (or at least is certainly not the ba-all-end-all of thie discussion) and abc logic failz as usual. he has no counter for speed, she can counter his axe pretty easily with her own weapon or bracers, there is certainly no proof whatsoever he is stronger, and he can't counter the lasso. saying 'but he beat firelord and terrax!!' is meaningless to this fight as he did nothing in those fights that would translate to him beating diana.

i don't see how this match is truly debatable tbh. i mean it's not like she hasn't fought on equal terms with numerous high heralds and gods, so morg really doesn't bring anything new to the table. he's a brute with an axe who can mix in some energy blasts. i see no way at all to consider him a high herald given how easily ss dealt with him when he was po'd.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/206295-1184032_silver_surfer_annual_07_33_super_super.jpg

that is the result of their battle after ss took the gloves off. it isn't 'context based at all.' unless you can somehow prove he was actually weak in that battle for whatever reason cuz i don't recall that. ss isn't even winded, was never truly threatened and in the end, the fight wasn't even close.....

i'd take ww in this almost every time and i'd def place stardust above morg in the herald category.

Starfox rocking Thanos is far different than Morg, and you know that he's at a much lower level than Morg was at when he nearly killed all of those Heralds. Let's not pretend that Morg was some Mid herald when he soundly defeated the Surfer in their first meeting. You PIS happens statement can be turned around to reflect Surfer's win over Morg as you may now realize. Without the WOL and possessing only the PC, Morg was able to defeat the Surfer. I'd place very large odds on him not being a Mid level Herald as you've attempted to state.

You don't know how this is up for debate? Let's not attempt to drag Morg down to her level. If you are trying to make it seem as if WW has the ability to not only take on all of those heralds, but to make them flee for their lives, present your case. Otherwise, she is clearly below him in every way that matter, besides martial ability, and it isn't as if he's defenseless.

Again you show up with a scan of the Surfer defeating Morg as if that is some low showing, but did not feel the urge to present the scan/s of Morg thoroughly defeating the Surfer. So what this still does not make then tied. Morg defeated him twice. How did that make the Surfer the champ? In other words let's give credit where it's due, and not make this appear to be about Morg suddenly becoming a bum ass scrub.

Stardust couldn't even defeat Beta Ray Bill, how is it that you believe that he would be able to complete the feats that Morg did? Are you blind or being selective over the showings that these characters have had? Diana is not in Morg's weight class. I also noticed that you completely ignored certain events that happened to Morg prior to his loss at the Surfer's hands. Morg didn't fight the Surfer in a rested state, he had it out with other Heralds before the fight.

You can feel free to favor WW in this match, but it will be very difficult to make a case for her against a character that easily defeated all of those Heralds. She has no counter for his superior strength and power level. Morg did not have to use his hands to set off omni direction blasts. Her flight speed isn't any better than his, and I would like for you to show me all of the times that many characters have failed to hit her vs the ones that have. I have rarely if ever seen Diana fighting like a DBZ character. All of this left behind looking like a statue nonsense does not work all of the time, especially not to beings capable of reacting. Morg did well against thanos, your attempts at discrediting the scene, and pretending that Morg is a Starfox level being is laughable.

Stoic
Should I post Wonder Woman taking a beating? Anyone recall DOS Doomsday beating her down, and smashing her with a truck? Morg has obliterated worlds. There is a clear difference in power. And LOL at using the Surfer as a means of proving that Morg was weak.

zopzop
Not to mention Terrax stalemated him for a dozen pages in SS 80.

@Leonidas

The fact that he plowed through Firelord, Airwalker, and I think Terrax too on his way to face off vs Surfer should be taken into consideration here.

EDIT :
He didnt' fight Terrax he fought and destroyed Firelord and Air Walker AND THEN he was jumped by Surfer :
http://imgur.com/a/U1YX2#0
http://imgur.com/a/TlDWz#0

So let's put that second Surfer/Morg fight in context.

abhilegend
There was some time between those fights as Airwalker found surfer and asked him to stop Morg.

And surfer simply stopped him. Not suckerattacked him or anything. It was a straight up asskicking.

Stoic
@Leonidas

The fact that he plowed through Firelord, Airwalker, and I think Terrax too on his way to face off vs Surfer should be taken into consideration here.

EDIT :
He didnt' fight Terrax he fought and destroyed Firelord and Air Walker AND THEN he was jumped by Surfer :
http://imgur.com/a/U1YX2#0
http://imgur.com/a/TlDWz#0

So let's put that second Surfer/Morg fight in context.

Notice how in those scans, Morg takes time to gloat (PIS moment). He had more than enough time to finish the Surfer off. What baffles me is that people are using the Surfer to somehow make it seem like Wonder Woman would have done as good of a job. She needs help to tow a planet, these guys could blow one up individually. Notice how Morg is taking care of Firelord, and is fast enough to turn around and deflect Airwalker's hand blast, but he's being made out to be as slow as a turtle. Notice also how far the heralds of Galactus can perceive an imminent attack. Firelord notices something streaking towards him from a great distance, which shows how quickly they can react. The real kicker here as I stated earlier, are how people have pegged Morg to be a weakling from that one showing, but disregard their first and second battle when Morg was at the top of his game. How does this translate into Wonder Woman doing just as well as the Surfer?

Genii96
morg stomps diana.....with just his PC he is high herald level,almost as good as surfer....with WOL alone,it took multiple heralds to beat him....with PC and WOL he is in a different tier completely

h1a8
Originally posted by Genii96
morg stomps diana.....with just his PC he is high herald level,almost as good as surfer....with WOL alone,it took multiple heralds to beat him....with PC and WOL he is in a different tier completely That's not a good argument at all. That's like saying that since Dwayne Johnson can beat up multiple low skilled humans then he can beat up a human that's not only twice as fast but has a gun.

ABC logic only works if characters have similar power set. None of the characters Morg fought have the skill, combat speed, reflexes, and lasso of WW.
Think about it, if WW can simultaneously block multiple light speed attacks with 100% consistency then she can easily block physical attacks moving thousands of times slower.
Morg has no answer for the lasso. People are simply ignoring the lasso or assuming that the two will be fighting at the same speed and skill level. WW, at her best can lasso him in the first second of battle. This would be a better fight if she didn't have the lasso.

Finally, imagine if these two characters actually fought in real life. Would both be moving at similar speeds or will WW be moving at several multiples faster than Morg? Would WW see Morgs attacks multiples slower than light speed? You see how forum fights differ than comic ones?

leonidas
Starfox rocking Thanos is far different than Morg, and you know that he's at a much lower level than Morg was at when he nearly killed all of those Heralds. Let's not pretend that Morg was some Mid herald when he soundly defeated the Surfer in their first meeting. You PIS happens statement can be turned around to reflect Surfer's win over Morg as you may now realize. Without the WOL and possessing only the PC, Morg was able to defeat the Surfer. I'd place very large odds on him not being a Mid level Herald as you've attempted to state.

You don't know how this is up for debate? Let's not attempt to drag Morg down to her level. If you are trying to make it seem as if WW has the ability to not only take on all of those heralds, but to make them flee for their lives, present your case. Otherwise, she is clearly below him in every way that matter, besides martial ability, and it isn't as if he's defenseless.

Again you show up with a scan of the Surfer defeating Morg as if that is some low showing, but did not feel the urge to present the scan/s of Morg thoroughly defeating the Surfer. So what this still does not make then tied. Morg defeated him twice. How did that make the Surfer the champ? In other words let's give credit where it's due, and not make this appear to be about Morg suddenly becoming a bum ass scrub.

Stardust couldn't even defeat Beta Ray Bill, how is it that you believe that he would be able to complete the feats that Morg did? Are you blind or being selective over the showings that these characters have had? Diana is not in Morg's weight class. I also noticed that you completely ignored certain events that happened to Morg prior to his loss at the Surfer's hands. Morg didn't fight the Surfer in a rested state, he had it out with other Heralds before the fight.

You can feel free to favor WW in this match, but it will be very difficult to make a case for her against a character that easily defeated all of those Heralds. She has no counter for his superior strength and power level. Morg did not have to use his hands to set off omni direction blasts. Her flight speed isn't any better than his, and I would like for you to show me all of the times that many characters have failed to hit her vs the ones that have. I have rarely if ever seen Diana fighting like a DBZ character. All of this left behind looking like a statue nonsense does not work all of the time, especially not to beings capable of reacting. Morg did well against thanos, your attempts at discrediting the scene, and pretending that Morg is a Starfox level being is laughable.

(a) i never said morg was starfox. its your side who keeps bringing up thanos, as if getting some shots on him means he's unbeatable. that is simply not the case. (b) the speed thing. where in any post did i say she doesn't get hit? dbz?? wtf? that's almost like putting words in my mouth. you're better than that... but at full capacity, when she's trying to kill him, her speed WOULD be an issue, no doubt about it.

you keep bringing up that he beat the heralds, (it's practically the entire basis of your argument) but him defeating all those heralds is meaningless to THIS fight. none of them come close to fighting the way she would. what does he do when he's in the lasso? where are his speed feats? strength feats? he had a great opening showing--how many characters have done the same? who was that bruiser who appeared and ko'd hulk a couple years back? hell, one of the new zodiac guys beat the phukc out of thor. red hulk was unstoppable when he first came on the scene. you need to look at more than just his initial appearance. it was undeniable that in their definitive, 1on1 ss>morg by a good margin. and yes, i'd say the final fight was definitive and far more relevant than the previous ones. morg had been well established at that point, ss knew exactly what he was capable of and both were going full on. if you wanna view the other fights as just as important, cool. i don't though. that fight firmly ended the debate as to who was more powerful. i mentioned several "mid tier" guys i'd take over him as well, so this isn't me just saying only diana could beat him. i did lol at the idea of dragging him down to her level though. like she's so far below the high heralds.....

contrary to what you're asking, i also don't have to prove she could beat all those heralds to say she beats morg. that's just ridiculous. his style of battle just matches up well for her. what's he do when he gets eviscerated by her blade? she's more skilled by far, and would def land sword strokes. she has speed, defense, comparable strength and his durability edge would be better, but not overwhelming. i love you stoic, but you can't say just because he beat those heralds he beats her--that is abc at its finest. he is firmly a mid herald in my view (near the top of that tier for sure, but not in the class of thor, superman and ss) and this is simply a bad match up for him imo. i suspect you won;t change your view though, so i bid you a happy canadian thanksgiving and a good day. big grin

Genii96
are you saying diana would do better than all those heralds together or something?........

h1a8
Originally posted by Genii96
are you saying diana would do better than all those heralds together or something?........ Yes, because this is a forum fight. If all those Heralds fought Morg in a forum fight then Morg would have lost in less than a minute. Actually it would be spite if you put Morg against all those Heralds in a forum fight.

He simply has no answer for the lasso.

Leo is saying that it's irrelevant. You are suggesting that if she beats Morg then she could beat all those Heralds too. Rock paper scissors.

celeyhyga17
I'll prolly take Morg. He was a beast, but Surfer is beastlier.

stick out tongue

leonidas
lol i have no issue AT ALL with someone saying morg wins. i think the fights would be brutal. but just to be clear--this is morg with just the pc that i've been discussing, no wol of course. with the waters, obviously he'd win.... there is really no way at all to know if morg with JUST the water was more or less powerful than morg with JUST the pc.... he wasn't around for long, but damn, they sure made a mess of him while he was.... lol

Sin I AM
Lasso is an auto win.

celeyhyga17
lol i have no issue AT ALL with someone saying morg wins. i think the fights would be brutal. but just to be clear--this is morg with just the pc that i've been discussing, no wol of course. with the waters, obviously he'd win.... there is really no way at all to know if morg with JUST the water was more or less powerful than morg with JUST the pc.... he wasn't around for long, but damn, they sure made a mess of him while he was.... lol
Ah oh... Just pc makes it close then. Time to reread Morg feats. Not entirely sure what feats he has with just pc, just WoL, and or both.

Then again I'm a shovenist so I'm biased.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lasso is an auto win.
Not an auto win.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not an auto win. So he can break free from it? Cause I don't see how he answers it.

celeyhyga17
So he can break free from it? Cause I don't see how he answers it.
Possibly.

zopzop
I can't believe this thread has gone on 7 pages. But looking at the poll results it's nice to see this forum hasn't gone full retard.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Possibly.

It's not even about possibly. She may not get the opportunity to use it. Morg's flight speed is just as great as the Surfer's, his senses are as well. WW is not on Morg's level. Anyone capable of choking Firelord out like he was a child is far stronger than WW. Firelord fought Thor and was doing well. When Firelord tried to fight Morg, he was easily outgunned, I mean there was no contest. This isn't something that should be difficult to see.

Facee
I can't believe this thread has gone on 7 pages. But looking at the poll results it's nice to see this forum hasn't gone full retard.

I voted no expression

h1a8
I can't believe this thread has gone on 7 pages. But looking at the poll results it's nice to see this forum hasn't gone full retard. Actually it just shows that people don't actually imagine how the fight will go considering the abilities of both characters. They always imagine one character not actually using their abilities to the fullest. For example, if WW is actually multiple times faster than Morg and consistently sees light in slow motion in combat then why imagine WW not being able to lasso him or beat him to a pulp or even kill him with the sword?

Stoic
Actually it just shows that people don't actually imagine how the fight will go considering the abilities of both characters. They always imagine one character not actually using their abilities to the fullest. For example, if WW is actually multiple times faster than Morg and consistently sees light in slow motion in combat then why imagine WW not being able to lasso him or beat him to a pulp or even kill him with the sword?

Morg is faster than she is for one. Stronger, has far more abilities, and a weapon that he could use to snag the lasso and proceed to knocking her out and killing her.

TheLordofMurder
Hmmmm...

19-8 Morg...

The people have spoken; Morg wins...

h1a8
Morg is faster than she is for one. Stronger, has far more abilities, and a weapon that he could use to snag the lasso and proceed to knocking her out and killing her. Morg has no super speed. CA is faster than him. He can only travel fast. He can reach light speeds only after accelerating for some time. What feats of strength shows him being stronger. Punch or striking feats count.

h1a8
Hmmmm...

19-8 Morg...

The people have spoken; Morg wins... people use to say the earth was flat and boy was they wrong. This is not a voting competition. It's a debate. I'm winning the debate. No one has refutted me.

panthergod
I've never noticed a huge speed gap between the two. They seem to be about equal to me.

Orion #5. Thanos can't lay a hand on Gamora. DS would speed blitz Thanos.

zopzop
people use to say the earth was flat and boy was they wrong. This is not a voting competition. It's a debate. I'm winning the debate. No one has refutted me.
You can't refute numbers, stats and 'facts' you just produce out of thin air that's why.

For people that actually READ the comics in question, not just look at a scan or two posted in a Respect or Ownage thread, Morg wins. It's not an appeal to popularity. Regarding the Morg/Terrax fight, Morg was dead for days/weeks till Galactus resurrected him and he went after Terrax (and won). Regarding his second fight with Surfer, he just got through rinsing Firelord and Air Walker, then Surfer shows up itching for a fight.

People trying to lowball Morg using those two instances do so because they ignore CONTEXT.

I don't even know why I bother replying to you to be honest. Every time I read a post of yours it feels like I lose brain cells.

carver9
Think a lot of people are underestimating Wonder Woman. She can pull some wins...an argument can be made on her pulling a majority.

leonidas
most definitely. i'd bz this match. pm me if anyone wants to go mano e womano.

carver9
This is DCNU WW(I know you like repping Pre Wonder Woman). A much better choice imo.

Stoic
You can't refute numbers, stats and 'facts' you just produce out of thin air that's why.

For people that actually READ the comics in question, not just look at a scan or two posted in a Respect or Ownage thread, Morg wins. It's not an appeal to popularity. Regarding the Morg/Terrax fight, Morg was dead for days/weeks till Galactus resurrected him and he went after Terrax (and won). Regarding his second fight with Surfer, he just got through rinsing Firelord and Air Walker, then Surfer shows up itching for a fight.

People trying to lowball Morg using those two instances do so because they ignore CONTEXT.

I don't even know why I bother replying to you to be honest. Every time I read a post of yours it feels like I lose brain cells.

You do lose brain cells replying to him. He flip flops even at the risk of arguing with himself just to be contrary. Just look at the Lord Mar-Vell vs Morg thread. It's actually pretty comical.

panthergod

You clearly don't read the comics in question, otherwise you wouldn't be arguing that people like Wonder Woman don't have the majority, since she's been shown several times to be able to wreck elite Kryptonians, who are absolutely superior to Morg.

h1a8

I don't even know why I bother replying to you to be honest. Every time I read a post of yours it feels like I lose brain cells. I used absolutely no numbers in many of the lasts posts. Diana is multiple times faster and much more skilled. She either beats the shit out of him or she lassos him for the easy win. If you disagree then certainly she wins by the lasso everytime. If you read my posts and engage in a debate I guarantee you that you will get a lot smarter. If you don't follow my math then I'll break it down without math. Either way, you will get smarter.

Stoic
You clearly don't read the comics in question, otherwise you wouldn't be arguing that people like Wonder Woman don't have the majority, since she's been shown several times to be able to wreck elite Kryptonians, who are absolutely superior to Morg.

Elite Kryptonians? You mean Power Girl? Super Girl? This isn't helping her chances here.

panthergod
Elite Kryptonians? You mean Power Girl? Super Girl? This isn't helping her chances here.
Supergirl was initially arguably superior to Superman and had greater access to the Kryptonian power set before Superman learned to access more of his innate power.

I'm referring to Zod and Ursa, though.

Superman can casually lift planets, and Zod and Ursa were his peers.

Stoic
Supergirl was initially arguably superior to Superman and had greater access to the Kryptonian power set before Superman learned to access more of his innate power.

I'm referring to Zod and Ursa, though.

Superman can casually lift planets, and Zod and Ursa were his peers.

Morg was initially superior to the Surfer and he proved this by soundly beating the impudence out of him. General PIS then arrived on the scene and stopped him from killing him as he had him dead to rights. Morg then went on to become more powerful than the collective heralds of Galactus that existed up to that point minus Dazzler and arguably the Destroyer construct (which belongs to Odin).

Morg casually flexed, and obliterated the planet that he received the Waters of Life from, while I recall Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter struggling to tow a planet. How much was Diana pulling? It could have been less than 6% while Superman towed the bulk, because neither J'onn or Diana are anywhere near as strong as Superman, or should I get the scan of the sneak attack that they had to use against Superman, and they still said that they wouldn't last long against him. Orion was there, and he sucker punched Superman into a mountain if you are wondering which scene I am referring to.

Superman is the only Kryptonian that exceeds his races maximum physical stats, making him the only Elite Kryptonian in existence. Even a clone of him pales in comparison. Diana loses this. Morg is not slow, and was able to turn around as laser fire was being shot at him and he blocked it. All of this statue crap is just that... Crap.

h1a8
You do lose brain cells replying to him. He flip flops even at the risk of arguing with himself just to be contrary. Just look at the Lord Mar-Vell vs Morg thread. It's actually pretty comical. I don't flip flop at the risk of arguing with myself. What are you talked about? How can someone argue with themself? How is the Mar-Vell thread relevant here? Can you please stop flaming me? It's nothing wrong with changing one's mind when they discover something. Every human has done it. It's normal. Only prideful people continue to argue when they know they are wrong.

Anyway, no argument by you or anyone convinced me to sway to LM winning. It was the fact that Morg got 2 shotted by energy blasts that convinced me. No one brung that up. I was the one who figured it out.

And for this thread either you accept that WW is multiple times faster than Morg in combat or you prove that she isn't by providing combat speed feats. You can't use ABC logic it is faulty. For example, Spidey has danced circles around Thor and Hulk and Firelord yet Thor, Hulk, and Firelord have fought Surfer at equal speed. But we all know that Spidey isn't faster than Surfer. Comics tend to have characters fight at the same speed for the sake of the plot. Doesn't mean Spidey is FTL.

Finally, WW can lasso Morg in several ways. She can stun him momentarily with a blow and then lasso him, she can dodge a physical attack by him and counter with a lasso tie, or she can simply lasso him before he can react by using her speed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>