Who would solo 3 Green Lanterns?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Can any of the 6 Superheroes below somehow defeat 3 G.L's Hal, John and Guy on there own in a 3 on 1 fight?

Superman
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
B.Marvel
Cls.Thor
Silver Surfer

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Can any of the 6 Superheroes below somehow defeat 3 G.L's Hal, John and Guy on there own in a 3 on 1 fight?

Superman
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
B.Marvel
Cls.Thor
Silver Surfer

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu.. I say no, Unless GL are significantly slower than Kal. Are they? If so then Superman wins through speed.

Are GL resistant against tp? If not then jonn wins

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
I say no, Unless GL are significantly slower than Kal. Are they? If so then Superman wins through speed.

Are GL resistant against tp? If not then jonn wins

Do you not read GL comics?

Stoic
All except for WW.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Do you not read GL comics? Does he read any comics?

h1a8
Do you not read GL comics? lol nope. Just some of the JL ones.
Tbh I don't know how fast they can react and move in combat situations. I've seen Hal talk with Clark within a nanosecond before though.

ShadowFyre
I say none. Or Surfer and Manhunter for the tp win

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I say none. Or Surfer and Manhunter for the tp win Surfer doesn't tp anyone offensively.

basilisk
If these were 3 noname GLs then probably anyone of the list has a good chance of soloing. But against 3 of the most experienced GLs I think everyone on the list fails more often than not. One thing that might beat the GLs is speedblitz though - some of these characters are so fast that speedblitz is a possible win but in comics battles it rarely goes down like that.

And GLs vary dramatically in both power levels and range of powers from story to story and era to era depending on the writer, the requirements of the plot, CIS/PIS etc. I don't know if John could still treat Jo'nn like nothing the way he did in Cosmic Odyssey.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer doesn't tp anyone offensively.

Sin I AM
Do you not read GL comics?

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3c983eaa67d643f71efeadcd9cf706d5/tumblr_inline_nit2rq7pkq1r7urtd.gif

StiltmanFTW
Sin and her gifs laughing out loud

Originally posted by Stoic
All except for WW.

Probably this.

Unless MM is in his usual jobbing mood.

Omega Vision
The thread doesn't specify that they must defeat them for a majority out of ten, only that they must be able to "somehow" defeat them.

In that case, everyone on the list can do it.

abhilegend
Nobody on the list can.

StiltmanFTW
Superman is on the list, abhi.

Star428
Originally posted by basilisk
If these were 3 noname GLs then probably anyone of the list has a good chance of soloing. But against 3 of the most experienced GLs I think everyone on the list fails more often than not. One thing that might beat the GLs is speedblitz though - some of these characters are so fast that speedblitz is a possible win but in comics battles it rarely goes down like that.

And GLs vary dramatically in both power levels and range of powers from story to story and era to era depending on the writer, the requirements of the plot, CIS/PIS etc. I don't know if John could still treat Jo'nn like nothing the way he did in Cosmic Odyssey.

Of the characters listed, only Superman is fast enough to possibly beat all 3 of them and I kinda doubt he could do it either.

panthergod
Superman can, he's done much better after all.

Star428
Originally posted by Star428
Of the characters listed, only Superman is fast enough to possibly beat all 3 of them and I kinda doubt he could do it either.

Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure how any of them, even combined, could actually seriously hurt, KO, or incapacitate Superman. No construct they make can hold him and his punches will easily shatter their built-in defensive shields. Eventually, I think he would win. There was that time that Jon Stewart beat him by blinding him though but I doubt Superman would be beaten that way twice.

Also, assuming MM isn't fighting like an idiot like he often does in the comics, I"m not really sure how they'd beat him either. His intangibility and telepathy seems like it'd be too much for them.

Poor WW. I have no idea why she's in this fight.

Supermex
How about Thor's hammer? Can it bust throu constructs and Surfers Versatility...

I assume B.Marvel Anti-Matter powers and his punch would wreck here..

Wonder Woman is being ununderestimated here..

Mindset
Superman stomps, only cosmic level beings have a chance against him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman is on the list, abhi. QzIi6eZETEg - Abhi

Star428
Originally posted by Supermex
How about Thor's hammer? Can it bust throu constructs and Surfers Versatility...

I assume B.Marvel Anti-Matter powers and his punch would wreck here..

Wonder Woman is being ununderestimated here..

WW's good but she is often overrated on this forum. She just doesn't have the damage output or the versatility or toughness to have a realistic chance of beating 3 of the best Green Lanterns. She's fast, yeah, but that's not going to be enough.

Mindship
Originally posted by basilisk
If these were 3 noname GLs then probably anyone of the list has a good chance of soloing. But against 3 of the most experienced GLs I think everyone on the list fails more often than not. One thing that might beat the GLs is speedblitz...This is my impression. The rings are said to be "the most powerful weapons ITU", right? This would be a good way to show what that means.

tkitna

Yeah, that slow ass Surfer would be at a huge disadvantage here.

Sin I AM
y doesnt norrin get more love on the board? hes really capable of handlingthese three

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
y doesnt norrin get more love on the board?

The board is too small for 2 people, so he needs to fap alone.

Decter
No one on this list can expect Manhunter and Silver Surfer

SquallX
WW's good but she is often overrated on this forum. She just doesn't have the damage output or the versatility or toughness to have a realistic chance of beating 3 of the best Green Lanterns. She's fast, yeah, but that's not going to be enough.

Diana's actually underrated in both the forum in the comics actually.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
Diana's actually underrated in both the forum in the comics actually.

Depends on who you ask tbh.

y doesnt norrin get more love on the board? hes really capable of handlingthese three

pr1983

KingD19
Is this Nu-Diana?

Her God Mode would probably get her wins.

Star428
I didn't realize this was DCnU characters. Now I'm not sure who'd win. I've heard this new Diana is a lot more powerful than her pre-reboot version.

Sin I AM
Depends on who you ask tbh.

pr1983

Confused Paul?

-Pr-
Confused Paul?

Somewhat.

Have Lanterns fallen hard in the last months since I read them, or something?

Sin I AM
Meh not really. I just think norrin is that good at energy manip..he wont win but hed do better than a vast maj

-Pr-
Meh not really. I just think norrin is that good at energy manip..he wont win but hed do better than a vast maj

I wouldn't argue that he could beat one, but all three? just seems a bit much to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.