The New Era Of Marvel =Vs= The Old Guard Of Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

The New Era Of Marvel

Blue Marvel
Capt.Marvel
Monica Rambeau

Vs

The Old Guard Of Marvel

Cls.Thor
Hulk
Iron Man

ShadowFyre
IM would be a weak physical link gor the classic but Mjolnir can counter or negate and trump any energy based attacks from team 2. Other than that, team 2 should be able to pull some wins. Would be a good actual fight. I personally am going with the classics. Anyone who says someone solos or either team stomps is either a fanboy or just doesent know uch about the characters.

The only person no bfr hurts is Thor as he would just take this in a oneshot. I dont feel like Monicas powers have been fully explored so she is going to be a major factor in this fight as Cap Marvel can do jack against Hulk or Thor and the best Adam can ask for is a split against either of them because his anti-matter feats mean squat with Mjolnir on the battlefield.

Team 1 needs to take down Monica fast and vice versa for Thor. Team 2 also has the extra burden of taking down ol greenskin before he gets to the point that he literally does solo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
IM would be a weak physical link

He raped the WWHbuster suit.

Captain Marvel from New Era is weaker, actually.

ShadowFyre
I assumed that classic IM was being used because of the battle itself, but yeah your totally right. That new suit was pretty beast but I dont like how it looks for some reason.

StiltmanFTW
Only Thor is specifically stated to be classic.

We'll wait for Supersex to clarify.

StiltmanFTW
But even if we use Classic IM -- I'd still argue he might be stronger than Carol, considering that the CM "upgrade" apparently wasn't an upgrade at all... just a name change to keep the rights and make DC unable to use it...

Tony's second most obsolete suit stalemated Thor in the arm wrestling match, ffs.

Supermex
Just to clarify

Hulk and Tony are at there current lvl before before the all new all diffrent Marvel is set to start.

So i believe that makes Hulk, Doc Green and Iron Man whatever suit he has other than Hulkbuster or random/seldom armor he doesnt hardly use. I know, Iron Man has his armor that he used on most of the (New Avengers Illuminati) run.

Henry_Pym
The black/gold python armor?

StiltmanFTW
Pre-all new all different should be Superior armor, the silver symbiote-esque one.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/4783894-4549509906-56776.jpg

ShadowFyre
Well then I think Thor Hulk and IM take a pretty solid majority then

Supermex
Well then I think Thor Hulk and IM take a pretty solid majority then

You do you think they take it?

Henry_Pym
Honestly Hulk should solo.

deathslash
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Honestly Hulk should solo. couldn't Monica leach the radiation from his body until he reverts? Everybody in team 1 can fly so I don't see any reason behind why hulk should even get close to them.

StiltmanFTW
The draining gamma radiation thing... it rarely ever works... I guess it depends on how powerful Doc Green is.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by deathslash
couldn't Monica leach the radiation from his body until he reverts? Everybody in team 1 can fly so I don't see any reason behind why hulk should even get close to them. Hulk can "touch" intangible beings, he might drop the girls when he hits Adam.

deathslash
Hulk can "touch" intangible beings, he might drop the girls when he hits Adam. but she can travel at light speed and her fighting style is based on fighting at range.

Henry_Pym
She isn't Surfer, she isn't doing anything from range other than amp hulk through annoyance.

Stoic
She isn't Surfer, she isn't doing anything from range other than amp hulk through annoyance.

We'll see. Pretty sure Blue Marvel and the Hulk will eventually have a meeting.

Mike82
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But even if we use Classic IM -- I'd still argue he might be stronger than Carol, considering that the CM "upgrade" apparently wasn't an upgrade at all... just a name change to keep the rights and make DC unable to use it...

Tony's second most obsolete suit stalemated Thor in the arm wrestling match, ffs.

Well, it's impossible to tell just how powerful Captain Marvel is since all KSD had Carol do was save space kittens. Her most impressive feats were knocking out Captain Britain in Time Runs Out" and crushing Ultimate Iron Man's armor with her bare hands at the start of Secret Wars. I'm not sure how strong Ultimate IM is, since I don't read those comics, but it seems like a pretty impressive feat. Captain Marvel also did pretty well against the Thor Corps. I think we'll get a pretty good idea of just how powerful Carol is now with the new relaunch. I'm not sure, but I've heard, it sounds like she may be getting an upgrade. I've heard the artist of the new CM series talking about Carol punching asteroids.

carver9
Hulk has fought far more powerful teams than this. He could solo..especially Doc Green (Who can teleport and is fast enough to jump/blitz). With that said, team 2 stomps.

nwg202
Can Thor absorb monica into his hammer? Iron-man was able to absorb her before IIRC

80sBaby
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has fought far more powerful teams than this. He could solo..especially Doc Green (Who can teleport and is fast enough to jump/blitz).

Anyone who says someone solos or either team stomps is either a fanboy or just doesent know uch about the characters.

carver9
Hulk solos.

ShadowFyre
C'mon Carver Im for Hulk and Thor but theyre gonna have a rough time soloing this team.

But to be fair, both Thor and Hulk have the history and feats to potentially solo but if Blue Marvels up in their face punching them Thor wont have time to do his best attacks and Hulk would have his hands full.

But I dont think Hulk and Thor even need IM, they just need space and oppurtunity to show these kids who started this gangster shit.

80sBaby
I'd like to see Doc Green's feats that make him as strong/powerful as the other versions of Hulk that have "fought far more powerful teams than this."

nwg202
Hulk solos.

How is Hulk touching Monica? She can turn into a thousand small copies of herself.

carver9
Originally posted by 80sBaby
I'd like to see Doc Green's feats that make him as strong/powerful as the other versions of Hulk that have "fought far more powerful teams than this."

Shook the planet 3 times in a fist cuff. Treated an amped Ironman like do do paper, tanked Ms. Marvel punches and before hand treated a gang of War Machine like tissue paper.
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Hulk vs Carol Danvers and some War Machines

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21429682_Avengers_2012-_039-013.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21429683_Avengers_2012-_039-014.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21429684_Avengers_2012-_039-015.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21429685_Avengers_2012-_039-017.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21429686_Avengers_2012-_039-018.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/21429687_Avengers_2012-_039-019.jpg

With Hulk notably KO'ing Carol with one punch. And he knocked her very far away with it as well.

Overall a solid feat for Hulk.

Defeating an amped Rulk. The same Rulk his smart self said no one on the planet would stand a chance if he didn't stop him (due to Rulk amping off of a radiation mine for days). Toying with Red She Hulk, Abomb and Skaar like they were fodder. Tanked a city being thrown at him. Tank being hit with continental level sonics. Ripped Adamantium. Punched the ground and destroyed an entire city. One shot koed Dakkomite. This doesn't include the fact that Indestructible Hulk fts belong to him as well.

carver9
Originally posted by nwg202
How is Hulk touching Monica? She can turn into a thousand small copies of herself.

Hulk can hit energy. Grab it...etc.

ShadowFyre
Monica is specifically the reason I said he cant solo. He has no way of physically touching her. Its ok tho, Mjolnirs got her number and any anti-matter shenanigans Blue Marvel throws their way.

Anybody wielding Mjolnir or the power cosmic is gonna be a bad matchup for those two. And Monica is a bad match for Hulk.

Im not saying they cant win but they lose a majority and thats me taking IM out of the equation.

80sBaby
Shook the planet 3 times in a fist cuff. Treated an amped Ironman like do do paper, tanked Ms. Marvel punches and before hand treated a gang of War Machine like tissue paper.

Defeating an amped Rulk. The same Rulk his smart self said no one on the planet would stand a chance if he didn't stop him (due to Rulk amping off of a radiation mine for days). Toying with Red She Hulk, Abomb and Skaar like they were fodder. Tanked a city being thrown at him. Tank being hit with continental level sonics. Ripped Adamantium. Punched the ground and destroyed an entire city. One shot koed Dakkomite. This doesn't include the fact that Indestructible Hulk fts belong to him as well.

Cool but I wouldn't say that puts him on par with Mindless Hulk or an extremely pissed Savage Hulk.

And why would Indestructible Hulk get his feats when they have different mental states? That's akin to giving Prof Hulk Savage Hulk's feats.

carver9
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Cool but I wouldn't say that puts him on par with Mindless Hulk or an extremely pissed Savage Hulk.

And why would Indestructible Hulk get his feats when they have different mental states? That's akin to giving Prof Hulk Savage Hulk's feats.

Doc tells us that him and Indestructible Hulk are one of the same except he has more control of his power due to his intellect (he went on to say that it's arguable that he is the most powerful force on the planet).

abhilegend
Doc Green isn't even as strong as savage hulk. An alternate handicapped Hulk beat the shit out of him.

GTFO with this shit.

DarkSaint85

Lol.

And this = a more powerful team than planet killing Monica, Blue Marvel and Cap Marvel?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

And this = a more powerful team than planet killing Monica, Blue Marvel and Cap Marvel?

His punching power would work them and his durability will keep him standing.

DarkSaint85
His punching power would work them and his durability will keep him standing.

thumb up

But lol at equating a gang of War Machines to this team...

80sBaby
Doc tells us that him and Indestructible Hulk are one of the same except he has more control of his power due to his intellect (he went on to say that it's arguable that he is the most powerful force on the planet).

If his intellect is increased then he can better manage his anger. Since Hulk's strength/power is directly related to that, it stands to reason he's certainly not as strong as a more savage version. IOW, having more control is the antithesis to Doc Green being as powerful as Savage or Mindless.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

But lol at equating a gang of War Machines to this team...

Well, those same type of War Machines, 1 of them did stalemate Ares. They are not weak, but, I can see where you are coming from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.