Path of Destructions spirit feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
After the Thought bomb goes off and Bane wanders deeper into the caverns, he places his hand in the remnant/core of the spent bomb. When the spirits attack him was he actually getting a view into a nether world of the force, or was it a mental attack by the spirits?

Emperordmb
It was actually at the beginning of Rule of Two, and yes they tried to attack his mind.

DarthAnt66
I didn't think they "attacked him" as much as he felt the agony, hatred, and despair of thousands of souls at the same time.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I didn't think they "attacked him" as much as he felt the agony, hatred, and despair of thousands of souls at the same time.
Nah, they were trying to drag him into the thought bomb with them.

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure that's him feeling the effects of the Thought Bomb.

Emperordmb
"They swarmed over Bane's consciousness, cleaving to his still-whole identity like parasites attaching themselves to a fresh host. The keening spirits enveloped him, clutching and clawing at his sanity as they tried to drag him down with them into their dark abyss."-Rule of Two

SunRazer
Those spirits be like:

DAyNXR4liUI

AncientPower
That's a damn impressive feat actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.