Kreia quote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
WHat truly held you was you, - and let me show you why. I once held the galaxy by the throat...
....as you once held her by the throat, and let her dieslowly.And your emotion at that point is what your fear.
I wielded power like you cannot immagine. Everything I saw was awash with possibilities, spreding outward, touching everythings else...
And I saw all of that, all the force is... and only when it was ripped from me did I truly see it...

What do you deduce from this????

FreshestSlice
Traya says that to Atton once he tells the Exile the truth of his past. Consider Atton hardly has any grasp of power, however, it's really not saying much and is utterly pointless in a debate.

Selenial
It has relevance in that Traya seems to believe herself a much stronger combatant pre-betrayal.

FreshestSlice
He usually uses it to argue Traya's all powerfulness in an attempt to wank Revan, though, which is my point.

Revanchiste
https://youtu.be/GrZzNbtjt7A?t=3122

It confirm that teh way I conceiv Revan was write.. A dude that had traveled the entire galaxy, who had acess to the star maps and rakattas temples computor + Star forge computor, a dude for who the word secret mean nothing...

Thank traya !!!

FreshestSlice
Like I said.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Selenial
It has relevance in that Traya seems to believe herself a much stronger combatant pre-betrayal.
SHe said that the force was RIPPED from her...

It also explain why she drain Jedi masters...

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He usually uses it to argue Traya's all powerfulness in an attempt to wank Revan, though, which is my point.

Doesn't really differ from how most people would argue Revan, TBH. But I see what you mean.

Revanchiste
Hum one of quote confirm that Star wars world can terraformate really really fast....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.