in new canon, are Quinlan Vos Savage opress and Asajj ventress sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
in new canon, are Quinlan Vos Savage opress and Asajj ventress sith ?

dooku and anakin were both jedi. when sidious accepted them they became sith immediate. no training or elaborate ceremony.
in rots as soon as anakin kneel and sidious calls him darth vader, he instantly became sith. no training involved.

dooku did call asajj and savage and vos his apprentice and ofc maul took savage has his apprentice.

sidious ordained dooku and maul as sith

should they all be considered sith of banite lineage?

smokin'

Q99
Nope.

Basically, the Master sith can decide who the apprentice is, pretty much at will.

Once both slots are full, that's it.

Unless one tries to displace the other and announces their own partner as a darth.. which did not happen in either case here.

Darth Thor
There were more than 1 Sith Pre-Bane, so it can happen. Bane's rule is his own and not binding to those who chose not to follow it as far as I'm aware. Sidious himself broke the rule (he had Maul and Dooku as apprentices at the same time according to TCW.

In which case Maul and Savage would have been Sith.

That's why Sidious says to Maul "Remember there can Only be Two"

redpill
Originally posted by Q99
Nope.

Basically, the Master sith can decide who the apprentice is, pretty much at will.

Once both slots are full, that's it.

Unless one tries to displace the other and announces their own partner as a darth.. which did not happen in either case here.

tcw "we are brothers true lords of the sith" maul "our enemies that sith pretender dooku will fall"

it appears u r attempting to deceive me u have become a rival!"

maul was ordained by sidious as sith and he then ordained savage his brother as sith. so maul and savage are sith.

in dd dooku calls quinlan a dark lord and sith and said asajj was just grunt work

sidious asked dooku if he was training asajj to be his apprentice to replace him

ILS

NewGuy01
Kenobi calls Ventress a Sith several times in D. D.

ILS
Has Kenobi got scans?

redpill
sidious asked dooku are you training an apprentice to replace me? then eliminate her!

in dd dooku does say vos is now a dark lord of dark side

ares834
Neither Ventress nor Vos are Sith.

Savage, however, is.

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Neither Ventress nor Vos are Sith.

Savage, however, is. did u read dd

ares834
Unfortunately, yes.

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Unfortunately, yes. why unfortunate? i liked it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.